[3.12] Remi's Toxic Rain Pathfinder | Beginner guide | All Content | Fast, Strong and Easy to play

Hey Remi,

You have mentioned about spending a few points to pick up the Wind Dancer node. While starting out and before getting cluster jewels what are your thoughts on grabbing the new No Witness cluster to get chance to gain elusive for movement and defences?
"
Mallonz13 wrote:
Hey Remi,

You have mentioned about spending a few points to pick up the Wind Dancer node. While starting out and before getting cluster jewels what are your thoughts on grabbing the new No Witness cluster to get chance to gain elusive for movement and defences?


If i saw it correctly, No Witness is located at far up at shadow area, I think we would've wasted too much points to travel up and grabbing No Witness
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Mallonz13 wrote:
While starting out and before getting cluster jewels what are your thoughts on grabbing the new No Witness cluster to get chance to gain elusive for movement and defences?
Keep in mind it only procs on kill, so on content like bosses with no adds you won't have this up.
Great guide! I am really looking forward to trying it in the new league! :)

Is it possible to add a map clear video?
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
"
iRa38 wrote:
Great guide! I am really looking forward to trying it in the new league! :)

Is it possible to add a map clear video?


Yeah I am trying to make out soon but IRL situations isn't really helping much for now. Will update asap when I got the time, don't worry about me tho :>
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
First of all, ty for perfect guide !

And ofc i have a question.. :)

I will be playing for deep delving in the upcoming league, and I will probably start with this and then spec into zhp miner. (ty for that guide too ^^)

Can you tell me about the potential of this build for delving for a while ? Like, can ı go d400 with this setup, when should i do the transition etc..
"
DannyBoyy wrote:
First of all, ty for perfect guide !

And ofc i have a question.. :)

I will be playing for deep delving in the upcoming league, and I will probably start with this and then spec into zhp miner. (ty for that guide too ^^)

Can you tell me about the potential of this build for delving for a while ? Like, can ı go d400 with this setup, when should i do the transition etc..


This build can't reach 400 with minimal investment, with cluster jewels investment you can prolly hit up to 600 but not very recommended as chaos dot falls hard in delve pretty fast, this same goes to all other chaos dot builds but I can say for sure this can reach 600+ with the current endgame setup.

Glad that you found the guide useful!
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Jun 13, 2020, 10:29:26 PM
I just started playing Poe for the first time on this league so im kinda clueless. I got pretty excited though with your guide and tried it out. My question is kinda dumb but what's your 2nd 6l setup ? i can only see the main skill one (that goes to chest/weapon) .
Last edited by Anthraxx13 on Jun 14, 2020, 12:20:47 AM
"
Anthraxx13 wrote:
I just started playing Poe for the first time on this league so im kinda clueless. I got pretty excited though with your guide and tried it out. My question is kinda dumb but what's your 2nd 6l setup ? i can only see the main skill one (that goes to chest/weapon) .


There's no second 6 link setup =p
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
This looks great, can't wait to see the finished Leveling section.
Will probably league start with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info