|3.10.2b Patch Notes:
- The Shocks and Chills applied by Corpse Pact can no longer be reflected as this was creating infinite loops, causing unnecessary server performance issues.
- You can now filter for items without being required to use special alphanumeric characters, such as "Maelstrom Staff" rather than "Maelström Staff".
- Updated the description text for the Surveyor's Study and Office of Cartography Incursion Temple rooms to accurately reflect that they do not cause Architects to drop Map-related Currency.
- Fixed a rare bug where Sirus' rotating beam skill could be invisible.
- Fixed a rare bug where Visceris in the Overgrown Ruin map could become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug where the Arcane Barrage microtransaction created effects that would linger indefinitely, and would reduce performance when long periods of time were spent in the same location.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Raise Zombie.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Nightmare Manifest encounter in Malformation Map.
This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2020, 1:08:52 AM