[3.12] Infernal Blow Champ - All Content, 1H/2H Options, ~30M Shaper DPS (No Cluster Jewels)

Hello Exiles, welcome to this guide!

-::- 3.12 Changes -::-

Overall nothing critical changed. Notably just the curses and Warcry:

Assassin's Mark - Seems fine still
Punishment - Will have to test
Enduring Cry - A bit of a nerf, not the end of the world

I will most likely not be playing this build in 3.12, as I like to create a new build every league, but I'll leave my Harvest toon setup in STD for you to inspect.




-::- Basics -::-


To level start of league: Frost Blades + Ancestral Call + Chance to Bleed/Onslaught.

To level mid league: Just Infernal Blow, a Tabula, some twink gear and go!

Ascendancy: Conqueror > Worthy Foe > First to Strike > Unstoppable.

Pantheon: Solaris + Garukhan/Yugul/Gruthkul/Tukohama/Ralakesh.

Helm enchant: Infernal Blow Extra Fire.

Boot enchant: 120% Crit, 10% ele. pen., life regen, or dodge.

Uber Lab notes: Swap Abyssus > Devoto's. You don't want to run traps or Izaro with Abyssus.



-::- Videos -::-


All Elderslayers in ~15sec

A8 Minotaur+Metamorph in ~15sec (2H)

Minotaur in ~15sec (1H)

Shaper

Uber Lab Collage

Youtube: 3.11 T16 Overgrown Shrine - Devoto's, Melee Splash, Chunky Beast, Harbs, Legion, Breach
Youtube: 3.11 Shaper - 1 Death
Youtube: 3.11 Mastermind - Deathless
Youtube: 3.11 T16 Chimera - Face Tanking, DPS Test
Youtube: 3.11 T16 Cage - Enfeebled
Youtube: STD T16 Carcass - DPS, Clear Speed Test
Youtube: STD T14 Burial Chambers - Corrupted, Juiced, Enfeebled

-::- 3.11 2H GG Gear & Skills -::-



Reflect/Elemental Weakness


Swap Abyssus > Devoto's for Uber Lab.
Swap Blood Rage > Frenzy and Melee Splash > Melee Dmg for single target.

-::- 3.11 1H Good Gear & Skills -::-


Spoiler


-::- 3.11 1H Regular Gear & Skills -::-


Spoiler


-::- Budget Gear Options -::-


Spoiler


-::- Original Standard Gear -::-


Spoiler


-::- 3.11 2H GG Gear PoB Stats -::-




-::- 3.11 Good Gear PoB Stats -::-


Spoiler


-::- 3.11 Regular Gear PoB Stats -::-


Spoiler


-::- Standard Gear PoB Stats -::-


Spoiler






--::- Community PoB Export -::-


2H God Gear PoB: https://pastebin.com/gEjxHYi7 *updated 7/24/2020

Regular Gear PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/fj3MYcCR *updated 6/30/2020

*Check the first few pages of this thread as I posted updates often with PoB exports I took as I tested and worked out the details.

--::- About The Build -::-


This build started as a test in 3.10 Standard and was further refined in 3.11. I completed all content, including A8 Sirus and tested fairly comfortably max juice T16 80% Delirium without optimizing survivability, so if you tweak for tankiness by dropping a bit of DPS, you should be able to do full juice 100% Deli np! Although there is still room to grow, I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out where you want to take this. The basic form is very flexible and you can go a lot of different ways, including incorporating Clustered Jewels. I'll leave it to your imaginations to take this to the next level ;)

For guides on how I Harvest crafted some of the gear, check my posts in the first pages of this thread.

GL!


Last edited by corosou on Sep 15, 2020, 10:31:09 PM
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2020, 8:06:59 AM
Yeah sure, I mean what skill is not playable with a T1 Fleshripper with legacy mods, corrupted legacy Shaper's touch and legacy Loreweave, and others that I missed on first glance.

Nothing wrong with showcases, but don't mark them as a guide when it clearly is not.
"
sirdond wrote:
Yeah sure, I mean what skill is not playable with a T1 Fleshripper with legacy mods, corrupted legacy Shaper's touch and legacy Loreweave, and others that I missed on first glance.

Nothing wrong with showcases, but don't mark them as a guide when it clearly is not.


The video is using the Ngamahu's. The chest is Belly. There's nothing rare about Corrupted Shaper's Touch, nor is it required.

If you aren't knowledgeable enough about the game to realize what is viable or not, what is bs or not, maybe you shouldn't comment making a fool of yourself.
Last edited by corosou on Jun 18, 2020, 9:03:13 AM
"
corosou wrote:


The video is using the Ngamahu's. The chest is Belly. There's nothing rare about Corrupted Shaper's Touch, nor is it required.

If you aren't knowledgeable enough about the game to realize what is viable or not, what is bs or not, maybe you shouldn't comment making a fool of yourself.


You can leave out the personal attacks, it doesn't make your argument better.
Good luck, with the guide.
you deserved it, you belittle his showcase with false accusations and have the audacity to complain when you're confronted...
"
Mohos wrote:
you deserved it, you belittle his showcase with false accusations and have the audacity to complain when you're confronted...


Like I said, there is nothing wrong with showcases.
"
sirdond wrote:
"
corosou wrote:


The video is using the Ngamahu's. The chest is Belly. There's nothing rare about Corrupted Shaper's Touch, nor is it required.

If you aren't knowledgeable enough about the game to realize what is viable or not, what is bs or not, maybe you shouldn't comment making a fool of yourself.


You can leave out the personal attacks, it doesn't make your argument better.
Good luck, with the guide.


Look... First of all, thank you for the good luck. I appreciate it.

Second, it's not a personal attack, it's just an observation of fact. You obviously didn't watch the video, yet confidently dismissed the guide because "zomg he posted some legacy items, that's a no no... uhh uhh this build is automatically bs!!".

Was this the result of you not being able to properly analyze the information on hand or just trolling? I don't know... Only you know that.

But what was clear is you were saying the build is bs because I used the items I had on hand to test. There's nothing strange or deceitful about that, it's what you do when you want to put a build together to test before a new league comes out.

If what you're looking for is a better argument, you can clearly see in the video I'm not using the Fleshripper, which btw is only 600 DPS, so you could certainly make up for the fact that it has Fortify by crafting/buying one with a better roll, which can go up to 900-1000 DPS.

Same goes for Belly. The Loreweave I haven't even used once with the build, I only linked it in the guide because it's a good option to consider. Either way, if I had used it, how exactly would it make the build? The elem dmg roll on it is total garbage, and having 80% res and nice crit is just a bonus, but nothing that would make or break the build.

Same goes for Shaper's Touch. As you can see, I was using Shadows & Dust in the video. As far as the corruption goes, Shaper's usually end up being a few chaos every league and corrupting them is really not that hard. I've gotten both Elem Weak and Crit corruptions in under 10 attempts.

GL to you as well!
Last edited by corosou on Jun 18, 2020, 10:28:23 AM
Looks interesting, I might try it for league start! I've never played Infernal Blow before, usually FP totems every league and only Cyclone 1 time (3.10)
"
Gulch wrote:
Looks interesting, I might try it for league start! I've never played Infernal Blow before, usually FP totems every league and only Cyclone 1 time (3.10)


Thanks!

Honestly, I had never tried Infernal Blow until a few days ago, but the explosions feel so good! Specially paired with Herald of Ash.

Give it a shot, I think you'll be pleased!
Any Specific Reason you didn't take tribal fury? thought you might of because it your right next to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info