3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

Sorry Wrecker I am sure those Zombie builds are super but I just love this build. Trying it with cyclone. First time I have ever tried this skill. Again I will just thank you for all and who knows? Maybe you will do another similar build or resurrect this one. Take care and I wish you and your family all the best.
"
smokeycat wrote:
Spoiler
Sorry Wrecker I am sure those Zombie builds are super but I just love this build. Trying it with cyclone. First time I have ever tried this skill. Again I will just thank you for all and who knows? Maybe you will do another similar build or resurrect this one. Take care and I wish you and your family all the best.
Hey smokeycat!

Always nice to see you :). This build works really well with Cyclone. It's a perfect skill to just swap in instead of Bladestorm. Thanks again for your kindness. My family is well thankfully. I hope you and yours are well as well.

I'm glad this build didn't need any changes from 3.11 to 3.12 for everyone's sake. Hopefully, it'll be the same for 3.13 too.

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness :).
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
Wow, i just love this build Wrecker_of_Days!

I use it at the moment with these unics, to spicy the build, and i added a ring with a socket to use leap slam, that is just my favorite moving skill:






I really hope this build come alive again with the next league!

If someone hace advife for a good armor or helmet, im open to hear it too.

Question for WoD or anyone still trying this build :

Any theorycrafting ideas on combining Vengeance-Reckoning-Riposte-Culling Strike onto a single piece of equipment (gloves) and using the other free pieces of equipment to use CWDT combos?

If the damage isn't enough against the endgame bosses, then is there any value in combining the counter attack gems to get that same Culling Strike effect, but opening up equipment for more offensive punch?

You could then use Tempest Shield with CWDT and maybe that frees up some nodes on the tree (previously used for blocking) to chase some more damage?

You could then have the more typical combos like CWDT-Vulnerability-Purifying Flame for more offensive punch and consecrated ground for even more damage mitigation. Or try to pack more offensive firepower in there?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks again to WoD for another great concept and glad to see that folks are still discussing!

Cheers.

"
Kwahraps wrote:
Question for WoD or anyone still trying this build :

Any theorycrafting ideas on combining Vengeance-Reckoning-Riposte-Culling Strike onto a single piece of equipment (gloves) and using the other free pieces of equipment to use CWDT combos?

If the damage isn't enough against the endgame bosses, then is there any value in combining the counter attack gems to get that same Culling Strike effect, but opening up equipment for more offensive punch?

You could then use Tempest Shield with CWDT and maybe that frees up some nodes on the tree (previously used for blocking) to chase some more damage?

You could then have the more typical combos like CWDT-Vulnerability-Purifying Flame for more offensive punch and consecrated ground for even more damage mitigation. Or try to pack more offensive firepower in there?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks again to WoD for another great concept and glad to see that folks are still discussing!

Cheers.



This was my first build in the game when I started in Harvest and held pretty well defensively.
If you are looking for more punch but kind of similar with triggered skills, check out the Blockman build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2775490
I switched to that one after I felt that I'm falling behind on DPS
You honour me with such a sexy build.
"
Lebestier wrote:
Spoiler
Wow, i just love this build Wrecker_of_Days!

I use it at the moment with these unics, to spicy the build, and i added a ring with a socket to use leap slam, that is just my favorite moving skill:






I really hope this build come alive again with the next league!

If someone hace advife for a good armor or helmet, im open to hear it too.
That's very nice of you Lebestier! I'm happy you're having such a good time with it. I miss it :(.

Awesome additions to the build! You've made good choices!
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
"
Kwahraps wrote:
Spoiler
Question for WoD or anyone still trying this build :

Any theorycrafting ideas on combining Vengeance-Reckoning-Riposte-Culling Strike onto a single piece of equipment (gloves) and using the other free pieces of equipment to use CWDT combos?

If the damage isn't enough against the endgame bosses, then is there any value in combining the counter attack gems to get that same Culling Strike effect, but opening up equipment for more offensive punch?

You could then use Tempest Shield with CWDT and maybe that frees up some nodes on the tree (previously used for blocking) to chase some more damage?

You could then have the more typical combos like CWDT-Vulnerability-Purifying Flame for more offensive punch and consecrated ground for even more damage mitigation. Or try to pack more offensive firepower in there?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks again to WoD for another great concept and glad to see that folks are still discussing!

Cheers.
Thanks Kwahraps!

You're very kind. I really appreciate it! CwDT on block builds is tough. I'm a CwDT freak! I love it. But I found with this build that even a level 1 CwDT didn't get trigger as often as I liked. I originally had CwDT level 1, Tempest Shield, and culling strike together, but I found that there were some maps that it would only get triggered once. So make sure that no matter what you're playing with, if it revolves around CwDT, that you test it for quite a few maps before committing to it currency-wise. Your ideas make perfect sense though! Lots of damage comes from the listed Counter-Attack skills, but grouping them together works great. You could also use them to be your "appliers" if the CwDT tests don't work out.

Thanks again for your kindness :).
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
"
f4ward wrote:
Spoiler
This was my first build in the game when I started in Harvest and held pretty well defensively.
If you are looking for more punch but kind of similar with triggered skills, check out the Blockman build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2775490
I switched to that one after I felt that I'm falling behind on DPS
I'm glad it served you well f4ward!
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
"
Te_roy wrote:
You honour me with such a sexy build.
Ha! Thanks Te_roy! I'm glad you like it.
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info