The new graphical Bloom effect is BLECH even on low

Yea it looks terrible and continues the trend of making the battlefield unreadable. GGG, please stop hitting yourself.

Let us disable shadows too, many people make the game loot like shit just trying to run it anyway it doesns't matter if lack of amagawd epic terrain altering shadows isnt there. Really, its the same level of lack of insight as removing these options talked about here, thinking you know how people would prefer their game.
Check out my "No Flashy ItemFilter" on account page, if you want a quality, simple, rich-colored filter that does not look like a rainbow took a dump all over your screen.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Bloom makes my eyes tired and then I get a headache. Please give an option to disable bloom.

This is a PC game after all. Please be better :_/
IGN: COCBOYbEaUtY
Bloom gives me a massive headache. Get this crap out of this game, FFS

Game's post processing has been fine for nearly a decade, now this sh*t

Can't wait for 2025
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Jun 23, 2020, 3:55:56 AM
+1 useful thread. Pls give us 1 more disable option. I cant play this game as i played in 3.10. Plsssss ggg
Please let us disable this.
no joke i was wondering why i have so much headache the last days but now it make sense pls give us the option to turn it off pls
yeah after just delving for 30min it really strains my eyes, its like havin fingerprints all over your glasses, after resting my eyes for now over an hour i still havin this milky sight.
also it feels like i have to clean my glasses every 5min without them being dirty. it also triggers my migraine, so plz let us turn it off. slight is not an option for me. i cant play this game anymore with this on by default.
5 pages in... would be nice if a GGG rep were to pass this along to the team.
Bump +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info