[3.12] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + All Content) (Gladiator)

To improve survivability (and sometimes damage) I changed some things:
1) Immortal Call to Molten Shell. Endurance charges are precious and it's better not to waste them.
2) Allocated 3 points to get Inexorable, more armor and endurance charges for bossing.
3) Removed Oak to get 2 points.
4) Lunaris to Solaris, better for bosses.
5) Life on hit on Elder ring.
6) Berserk instead of culling Leap Slam.
7) Instant warcry + Intimidating Cry instead of Increased Duration on CWDT. It's on my left click and Q, first one for clear, second for bossing (just hold it).
8) I have Sinvicta's Mettle on my swap to trigger Rampage, but it's annoying to swap.
Last edited by Razunter on Jul 8, 2020, 9:05:05 PM
Hey can anybody explain to me, if its possible to craft 3 crafted mods and all the 3 desired crafts on this weapon?
Beast Slayer, Siege Axe
P. Increased Physical Damage
P. Adds x to Physical Attacks
S. Culling Strike while Bleeding
S. Damage converted to Chaos

HOw much Suffix or Prefixes need to free to craft the above mentioned?
Is it possible on this weapon?
really fun build. but definitely struggles with higher content. trying to min max so i dont get 1 shot to tier 15 bosses.
Hey!
I wanna follow your build.. just have one question.
I saw in the video you have Rage points, but I didn't see anything related to that in the guide. Also no rage on the passives/ascendancy.

How did you obtain those?

Thanks, bro!
"
marcelopeewee wrote:

I saw in the video you have Rage points, but I didn't see anything related to that in the guide. Also no rage on the passives/ascendancy.

How did you obtain those?


Cluster Jewel
Did some more changes based on Razunter's recommendations. Switched bandit Oak with 2 passives(you can do this by vendoring 20 orb of regrets and a normal Onyx Amulet). Got Inexorable to be able to generate endurance charges on bosses and more armour, also to replace life regeneration on Oak, at the cost of 1 more life node after 2 passives change. Changed major god Lunaris to Solaris for better bossing. Now we have up to %18 additional Physical Damage Reduction on bosses also some more armor(%2 more Physical Damage Reduction) at the cost of little life and DPS. I also have some good news. After 3.11.1, price of Required Gear cluster jewel is getting lower and lower on trade each passing day. I'm still watching and hopefully I won't be needing to remove/change it from Required Gear in short time if it goes like this. In that case Berserk will be added in place of Inc. Duration on Blood Rage. So if you already have Bloodscent on your cluster, you can do this change and use Berserk on bosses.



"
Razunter wrote:
To improve survivability (and sometimes damage) I changed some things:
1) Immortal Call to Molten Shell. Endurance charges are precious and it's better not to waste them.
2) Allocated 3 points to get Inexorable, more armor and endurance charges for bossing.
3) Removed Oak to get 2 points.
4) Lunaris to Solaris, better for bosses.
5) Life on hit on Elder ring.
6) Berserk instead of culling Leap Slam.
7) Instant warcry + Intimidating Cry instead of Increased Duration on CWDT. It's on my left click and Q, first one for clear, second for bossing (just hold it).
8) I have Sinvicta's Mettle on my swap to trigger Rampage, but it's annoying to swap.

Many thanks for your ideas to improve the build!

2-3) Done. We get back %0.9 of %1 life regeneration Oak granted which was important on maps having "Players have 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield" mod on high awakening completion to counter Blood Rage degen. Without that %1, it was degenerating a little fast, now it'll be same as before up to 10 seconds with 3 Endurance charges without Oak, and we have 3 charges most of the time on a fast paced play. Also other improvements it gives were the reason I was keeping Oak. But getting endurance charges on bosses(especially bosses that take long to kill) and also improving armor is a nice trade-off.
1) I remember doing a math with a friend about which one to use some months ago and Immortal Call turned out to be better in the end. I searched a lot for it in the last 2 days but couldn't find it. On a fast paced play, we have 3 end. charges most of the time and after CWDT casts it fills up again in a second or two. And now that we have end. charges on bosses, I think Immortal Call will be even more effective there.
4) You're right. Changed.
5) I thought about this a while ago on the old build but ended up deciding to not to increase the cost further. Now that we have one curse on hit ring, another expensive ring might be a little too much. But still, I'm looking forward to hear your experiences about life on hit on elder ring. If it creates difference worth the price, I can add it to Meta Gear.
6-7) That'd be a good way to play with the two. You can also put Intimidating Cry in place of Inc. Duration on Blood Rage and change Enhance with Blood Magic. This should be more effective on left click and Q. Putting it on left click didn't work well for me since we leap most of the time. Putting both Berserk and Intimidating Cry to build would go against Super EZ it promises. Also some people weren't comfortable with Intimidating Cry or were using it wrong. But I'm thinking to add Berserk instead of Inc. Duration on Blood Rage and not put it to Blood Magic since it'll be only pressed one time while doing bosses. Just waiting for Bloodscent+Feed The Fury (x2 jewel socket 8 passives) cluster jewel prices to drop a little more so I won't have to remove/change it from Required Gear.
8) I agree, it's annoying to swap.

Btw nice gear you have there. If you can get Feed The Fury + Bloodscent jewel, you can refund Gladiator's Perseverance and get Blade Barrier for a bit more defense.


"
Mu7enR0shi wrote:
Hey can anybody explain to me, if its possible to craft 3 crafted mods and all the 3 desired crafts on this weapon?
Beast Slayer, Siege Axe
P. Increased Physical Damage
P. Adds x to Physical Attacks
S. Culling Strike while Bleeding
S. Damage converted to Chaos

HOw much Suffix or Prefixes need to free to craft the above mentioned?
Is it possible on this weapon?

We can't deal chaos or any elemental damage because we're using Brutality on Lacerate, so Damage Converted to Chaos mod becomes useless for us.


"
really fun build. but definitely struggles with higher content. trying to min max so i dont get 1 shot to tier 15 bosses.

I tried to check your gear to help with your struggle but your account it set to private. Meta Gear in build guide can do all content no problem if your stats are close to it. Even less than that for some. Like Goshik0425 here killed Sirus 7 deathless with 1.9m DPS and 4.9k life(which are even lower than Required Gear stats). If you're getting one shotted to t15 bosses, you are either doing something wrong or your gear is just not good enough yet. If you can share your pob, I can try to help with your struggle.
Lacerating..
Just got my ass wiped by Sirius A5 45 minutes trying to avoid every single attack but my damage is so low that eventually he gets me.

My damage is low because this league everything seems so expensive:

The cluster jewel we need: 3 Ex
6L Belly: 2,5 to 4 Ex
400+ pDPS Axe: 2 to 5 Ex

I got lucky with the Axe and got a corrupted 412 DPS for 1 Ex that the guy forgot to bring to 20% Quality but still without "Brutality" on a 6L I'm finding bosses to be really hard even though I'm almost meeting all of "Required Gear".

How are you guys doing? Would really love to hear some success stories with this build.

"
PegasusRideR wrote:

5) I thought about this a while ago on the old build but ended up deciding to not to increase the cost further. Now that we have one curse on hit ring, another expensive ring might be a little too much. But still, I'm looking forward to hear your experiences about life on hit on elder ring. If it creates difference worth the price, I can add it to Meta Gear.

Well, we have enough attack speed to make it worth it and it's not that hard to craft it in Harvest. Base costs a lot though.

One way to increase damage on bosses is swap to Double Strike (haven't tried it, but PoB shows major DPS increase).

Awakener 8 destroyed me, not doing him with this build. I have enough damage, but not defence and I'm too bad to avoid everything.
Whats the process for crafting a good axe this league? And how do i get the 48% quality on it?
"
Razunter wrote:
Well, we have enough attack speed to make it worth it and it's not that hard to craft it in Harvest. Base costs a lot though.

One way to increase damage on bosses is swap to Double Strike (haven't tried it, but PoB shows major DPS increase).

Awakener 8 destroyed me, not doing him with this build. I have enough damage, but not defence and I'm too bad to avoid everything.

Yeah but still, ring costs a lot and I have serious doubts about Harvest going core, so I don't want to make a change and then change it back. But I'll still be checking the market and will try one if I get the chance. You mean swapping Double Strike with Lacerate I guess. I'm kind of against swapping gems in a build but if it will work out well for you and makes huge difference, I can put it as an option to Running The Build section so people can benefit from it. Sirus A8 is a little hard for us Lacermen like it is for most melee builds, but it's doable deathless no problem and I think you can do it too. Just increase life to around 6.7-6.8k. Your DPS is same as Meta Gear so no problem there as you said.


"
Hellsmith wrote:
Whats the process for crafting a good axe this league? And how do i get the 48% quality on it?

I wrote down steps of crafting the axe on Meta Gear before in this thread, I'm copy pasting it: "Axe on meta gear is best crafted on a Siege Axe because of the base attack speed it has. Your base has to be Elder influenced for the Culling Strike mod. Do alt/aug until you get one of the prefixes and the Culling Strike suffix then imprint beast(Craicic Chimeral) it and regal it. If you get a suffix you need to do bestiary's "Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix". If it fails, use the imprint on the weapon to restore it back to blue, and repeat the process. If it fails again, buy another Craicic Chimeral and start from the beginning. Good luck!"

To get the quality, you need to fill space of the empty suffix with (13-16)% Increased Attack Speed and (13-18)% Quality crafted mod. If you push it until you get %18 quality there and then beastcraft to %30 quality, you get to %48 in total.



"
SUNRA3000 wrote:
Just got my ass wiped by Sirius A5 45 minutes trying to avoid every single attack but my damage is so low that eventually he gets me.

My damage is low because this league everything seems so expensive:

The cluster jewel we need: 3 Ex
6L Belly: 2,5 to 4 Ex
400+ pDPS Axe: 2 to 5 Ex

I got lucky with the Axe and got a corrupted 412 DPS for 1 Ex that the guy forgot to bring to 20% Quality but still without "Brutality" on a 6L I'm finding bosses to be really hard even though I'm almost meeting all of "Required Gear".

How are you guys doing? Would really love to hear some success stories with this build.

I'm sorry but you're still way too far meeting Required Gear stats. Your life is good, but your DPS is 1/3 of Required Gear DPS so your struggles are completely normal. I sent you a private message on how to upgrade your gear since thread has a lot of them already now. Btw you can get Belly and 400pDPS axe for cheaper with a little more patience. Also, Meta Gear cluster(Bloodscent, Feed The Fury, Martial Prowess, 2 sockets) went for 5ex today while I had not enough currency to buy it.

I want to hear some more success stories as well. (A7 Sirus is killed deathless is the only success story until now.) Things like I killed Sirus AX, done Simulacrum deathless, killed AUL, etc. with this DPS and life. Even lower achievements. If you check the previous build, last league there are success stories, and it's only 1 skill change and then adapt the build to it with minor changes. And this new one is better than the old, has higher DPS, faster attacks, better aoe and both clear and bossing is better. I did 40/40 last league with this, levelled to 100 and killed all bosses except some(Didn't do Atziri's and couldn't kill AUL that had crazy mods in a deep level). Killed A8 Sirus couple times but not deathless. But it's doable deathless I can say.
When I check the old thread last league, success stories seem to start around 30-40 days after league start. It's still a little early it seems. So let me put some from there for now:

"
Joybringer75 wrote:
So finally bought the watcher's eye for additional impale, damage is sitting at roughly 3.06M Shaper DPS.

Beat simulacrum Wave 20 rather ok, died only few times at wave 20 to Omni boss (This guy is a pain).

I am very happy how this char evolved and I have had so much fun to play with it. Probably gonna league start next time again with sunder, incredibly fun.
This is 1 month after league start. He is not even close to Meta Gear DPS yet(was 4.0-4.2m I think that time).

"
DerSchurke wrote:
Still enjoying the build. Got myself a +1 Socketed Gems Belly that I linked myself which was a good DPS increase.....

Also finished few more challenges. Delirium Encounters IV was a bit tough but in the end it worked out quite well - even though i have done the Elder and Shaper Guardians mostly on "unjuiced" maps and immediately Leap Slammed to Boss Arena so that I have all portals for boss completion. Both worked fine without death (picked Purifier for Elder as he only does physical damage and is rather easy / and Hydra for Shaper as the damage in that fight is easily dodgeable). So then cleared the 100% delirium maps after bosskill - and thats really some action going on :)

Also did a few Shapers that were very easy and still collecting all stuff to do Uber Elder.
This is 1 month 10 days after league start. %100 delirious shaper and elder guardian maps deathless(unjuiced tho).

I'm expecting some success stories from Razunter as he seems closest to Meta Gear stats amongst us replying here. I'd have some by now to tell you, but this summer mostly I am unable to play and mostly spending my free time with this build and thread.
Lacerating..
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jul 29, 2020, 2:56:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info