[3.12] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + All Content) (Gladiator)

Loving this build! Would this be an okay substitute for the cluster jewel? I would imagine Martial Momentum synergizes well with Leap Slam, even if Calamitous is rather useless.

Hey quick question. Maybe I am missing something, but why don't you run Crimson Dance in your passive tree? Doesn't it significantly increase boss damage?
Sorry for the late answers. Was a little busy.


"
cibrage wrote:
Loving this build! Would this be an okay substitute for the cluster jewel? I would imagine Martial Momentum synergizes well with Leap Slam, even if Calamitous is rather useless.


Martial Momentum is a one of the good notables we can take. But Calamitious is not really useful as you said. If looking for a cheaper cluster jewel alternative than Meta Gear one and also want Martial Momentum; I suggest changing Calamitious with Feed The Fury. There's one for 80c at the moment. With cluster jewels there has to be a trade-off to make them best use. Our trade-offs are Feed The Fury instead of Gladiator's Perseverance and 2 jewels goes to cluster instead of 2 jewel sockets. You can upgrade later to Meta Gear cluster, which goes around 3-4 ex these days.


"
DeuceMiguel wrote:
Hey quick question. Maybe I am missing something, but why don't you run Crimson Dance in your passive tree? Doesn't it significantly increase boss damage?

Hi. It's because this build is not a bleed build. We only use bleed to trigger bleed explosions combined with Gratuitous Violence ascendancy, and also to trigger Culling Strike on Meta Gear axe. On Meta Gear, bleed DPS is 317k while total DPS is 4.9m. Crimson Dance only improves total DPS by 105k because of this. It also requires 2 str nodes to get it.
Lacerating..
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Aug 12, 2020, 1:17:34 AM
Oh my lord, I just switched from Vaal Double Strike to this.

Even with the basic starter gear, I comfortably pushed into high yellow-base red maps. What a beautiful build.

Thank you for this, I don't have to play Cyclone all the time anymore.
At what level is the best to slot in the cluster jewel? TIA.
.
"
komitid wrote:
At what level is the best to slot in the cluster jewel? TIA.

Best levels for cluster jewel would be between 90-92. Thinking for a fresh new league, I'd put the cheap one on Required Gear at 90(pick out 2 life nodes from lv92 Required Gear tree), then buy the Meta Gear one later on. But I see you are already 92 and have the Meta Gear cluster so it's the perfect time to put it in.
Lacerating..
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
Best levels for cluster jewel would be between 90-92. Thinking for a fresh new league, I'd put the cheap one on Required Gear at 90(pick out 2 life nodes from lv92 Required Gear tree), then buy the Meta Gear one later on. But I see you are already 92 and have the Meta Gear cluster so it's the perfect time to put it in.


Thanks for the reply, OP. Wanna know if it is recommended to get Awakened Multistrike & Melee Physical Dmg?
"
komitid wrote:
Thanks for the reply, OP. Wanna know if it is recommended to get Awakened Multistrike & Melee Physical Dmg?

Sure you can get them. I didn't include them to Meta Gear to not to increase the cost further. Especially Awakened Multistrike improves DPS a lot, tried it last league. But it's really expensive so that was the last item I bought.
Lacerating..
ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info