[UPDATED!] [3.12] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + All Content) (Gladiator)

Any reasoning behind taking Oak instead of killing all bandits? I don't think I've ever helped him, it seems rather mediocre.

Also, the Leveling PoE Planner trees aren't updated to the new tree!
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Jun 23, 2020, 12:26:19 AM
Came to ask this as well, 2 skill points seems much better than Oak?
Last edited by Mistweaver on Jun 22, 2020, 5:52:55 PM
After getting "Slaughter" from the tree I got "Ambidexterity" at level 51 but the leveling guide says we should reach it at level 50?

I did help Oak so no extra points for me, did I miss a point somewhere?

At what level were you able to reach "Slaughter" / Ambidexterity"?

(Only quest missing is Nico but according to POE wiki he doesn't give a tree point, sorry for the noob question)
whats your point on going onto crit ? is that worthy?
"
sephrinx wrote:
Any reasoning behind taking Oak instead of killing all bandits? I don't think I've ever helped him, it seems rather mediocre.

Also, the Leveling PoE Planner trees aren't updated to the new tree!

Trees are updated, thanks for the feedback! I picked Oak mainly because it gives life regeneration which there aren't many options of it in game worth investing in. We use that regen to counter Blood Rage degen effect, especially with maps having "Players have 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield" mod(and there's also awakening completion increase to %75). We still degen at %60-75 but at an acceptable level at the moment. Oak also gives %20 increased damage and %2 phys. damage reduction. Phys. reduction became more valuable after Soul of Steel nerf. We get all these for 2 passives only.


"
SUNRA3000 wrote:
After getting "Slaughter" from the tree I got "Ambidexterity" at level 51 but the leveling guide says we should reach it at level 50?

I did help Oak so no extra points for me, did I miss a point somewhere?

At what level were you able to reach "Slaughter" / Ambidexterity"?

(Only quest missing is Nico but according to POE wiki he doesn't give a tree point, sorry for the noob question)

One level difference is completely normal. I included Passive Skill book rewards when levelling myself when making those levelling trees. Looks like you levelled a little earlier than me so didn't get that 1 book. It's no big deal:)


"
everdream2k wrote:
whats your point on going onto crit ? is that worthy?

There is no crit on build. We're using Resolute Technique.
Lacerating..
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 23, 2020, 4:36:32 PM
hi all,answer my qustions,why me have so small damage?check my pob pls nick goshik0425
for me as a noob on this kind of build. is it more benefitical to go onto RT instead of crit ?
or did you dropp crit because its a budget decision?
"
Goshik0425 wrote:
hi all,answer my qustions,why me have so small damage?check my pob pls nick goshik0425

Hi. It's because your gear needs upgrades. I'd start with getting a higher phys. dps axe, a 6-link belly, then an amulet with higher physical damage. After these, when you make your gems 20-20, your DPS will almost double. I also noticed you're running Blood Magic on Leap Slam. This is unnecessary and you'll be much better using Faster Attacks there. Most important of all, you're not running Vaal Ancestral Warchief which is mandatory for the build. After you do all these changes it'll get much more comfortable for you to play and your DPS will be much higher.


"
everdream2k wrote:
for me as a noob on this kind of build. is it more benefitical to go onto RT instead of crit ?
or did you dropp crit because its a budget decision?

RT works well with bleed explosions, creates the clear we make. But more than that, crit requires accuracy, crit chance and crit multiplier. Adding 3 different stats in our case would require too much min/maxing and trade-offs. Increasing budget is another reason, build is built for a wide range of players. I remember doing in-depth search and tests about this after the accuracy buff when the build was running on Sunder, then decided that Resolute Technique would be more beneficial and appropriate for the build.
Lacerating..
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Jun 23, 2020, 4:30:25 PM
Hi dude ! Your build look really cool, but it is possible to changes somes nodes to play with a Shield instant of Dual Weilding :)
Currently pushing into yellow maps with this build, just saved up enough to get a 320pdps soul taker! Great guide, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info