Harvest could be worst league ever?

"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
- add harvest mobs packs to the maps
- increase the loot from harvest monsters by 200%, xp by 50%, maps by 100%
- multiply the bonuses for every tier of harvest monsters
- remove all positioning and life force requirements for higher tier seeds

and this league would be at least BEARABLE

This, make the seed pods spawn a bunch of mobs in campaign/maps.

Remove weird requirements for the higher tier seeds, just make them require more turns or something.

Add some value to the whole thing. You basically have standard now with random crafting rewards that can be powerful but are often nothing.
I played first day of the league. Can't bring myself to play anymore. I'm a person who didn't like Delirium for being too much of a zoom money printing league, but this is just awful. If I want to play a sim or a management game I have lots of options much better than this. I wanted to play PoE, an ARPG, but apparently that's like so low brow and dumb of me.
Here is my 3 cents:

- Why, for the sake of god, I can't take any item from chest while the crafting window is opened? I have to teleport to town, withdraw an item and teleport back. MY GOD.

- Why, for the sake of farmer, sometimes the disperser won't work when it's right connected and the lifeforce flows rightly too (in the game). I have to move to town, teleport to farm, engaged the disperser (second tap) which is turned ON already and now it works properly.

- Why the crafting mods are grayed out when the item have inserted gems? I have to put out ALL games and now i can check what mods are possible but not always (ha ha ha).
Last edited by touldie on Jun 22, 2020, 5:54:44 AM
"
touldie wrote:

- Why, for the sake of god, I can't take any item from chest while the crafting window is opened? I have to teleport to town, withdraw an item and teleport back. MY GOD.

You can. A button on the bottom right on the crafting menu opens your stash. You can't take items into your inventory, but you can craft them with the harvest seed stuff.
Hello all!

I agree with all negative comments about this league :)
I think this is the best league we have had in a long time.
I think many of the people quitting this early will regret it once others start discovering the really cool endgame crafts.

I love the concept, after the hectic Delirium zoomzoom clusterf*ck exactly what I needed.
Yes, it is.
"
I think many of the people quitting this early will regret it once others start discovering the really cool endgame crafts.

I love the concept, after the hectic Delirium zoomzoom clusterf*ck exactly what I needed.

Even if I could just chose 6 t1 mods from a table with all the mods in this game for 1 lifeforce, I still wouldn't play harvest.

No new content, no new mobs, maps are empty, definitely a skip league for me
kind regards
You can tell a lot from posts...

Those who do not like this league often post why.

Those who defend everything, often never post WHY they like it so much.

I wonder why this is? Have they any wool? (Thinly veiled subtle nursery rhyme reference, what farmyard animal is it about?) :)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
I am retired now from the game since 3.11 due to Bloom affecting my Health.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info