Harvest could be worst league ever?

At this point, I'd imagine the majority is happy if we just get random league spawns instead of this piece of doodoo...
worst league, by far.
Yes and so long for wait next league ><
worse than Talisman due to absurdity and clunckiness of the garden. All the storage tanks, really? Drop in FPS every fight... just not worth doing it. So many people are skipping league mechanics - not because it is hard or that good - no, because it is BORING. Harvest is very very BORING
Not a fan of it either, personally.

Hitting those pair of T1 rolls on a weapon always feels good for the effort. For the rest of it though it feels like way too much effort. Like growing T3-4 seeds. The UI overlay is cancer to look at and suffers from the same issues Blight has. In my experience it never felt like I needed the whole area. So it goes a lot of the UI overlay and clickable nodes could have been condensed and accomplished the same outcome.

The biggest issue with Harvest IMO is its association to the Atlas. I think it shows how features can sometimes not pace correctly with the Atlas. Where seed ad growth intervals depend on how often you hit seed nodes in maps and the world. Some abused it by running Quarry. Others just suffered through piecemeal seed drops map to map. But that's also the problem. If you're running maps you're not going to be in the mood for planting seeds and you need to if you intend to ever use them because the growth cycle depends on running more maps.

An aside I'm a fan of disassociating a lot of gameplay features from the mapping system because I think from a systems point of view it feels better to have the freedom to engage with one feature exclusively for a day, rather than a rigid gameplay loop of do x maps > play in content > rinse and repeat. Never been a fan of this.

I do think as a standalone feature it could be good. Not something I'd interact with beyond the initial weapon crafting and res armor crafting. T1 farming basically.
"
worse than Talisman due to absurdity and clunckiness of the garden. All the storage tanks, really? Drop in FPS every fight... just not worth doing it. So many people are skipping league mechanics - not because it is hard or that good - no, because it is BORING. Harvest is very very BORING

+1
also storage tanks are a joke. they should store 1000 not just 300, i';m sick of having to make new ones all the time
I don't like this league. first time playing poe. adjacent seed requirement sucks, even if they remove it figuring out gardening layout is not part of arpg experience. It's boring and will make almost anyone feels like quitting.

storage tank is too small it's crafting for the sake of crafting. I hope harvest doesn't become a core.
A league made for mafias, RMT and botters? What could go wrong?
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
Funny how we have the same topic every league. Harvest is kinda meh, not the best but also not the worst. Making garden is kinda annoying but you need to do it just once for the whole 3 months. Crafts are cool but once you get items they get pointless. Its better then delirium for sure. I bet next one will also be some glorified strongbox where you touch a thing and spawn mobs, GGG seems to alternate between complex and braindead leagues.
ppl dont get it

CRAFTING killing arpg

arpg means hunt and loot

crafting is mostly for mmorpg

but yes arpg must have crafting systems but not take over loot hunting

sry cant explain with broken english but this not cool ARPG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info