[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Trebien75 wrote:


Hello. Can you help me on POB?

my items are very close to yours, and the tree either. But I wasn't able to cast vitality, maybe when 3.12 comes (I got ~521hp/1386 unused).

But my main issue is the damage pool. Where I'm doing the things wrong?

Got 386k DPS, while your build got 1,747M (I disabled awakened gems, vulnerability and 7link on your armor).

I know I can get better gems (20/20 at least), but from where you get this damage much higher than my?
PS: I copy your animated guardian values, I don't have one yet.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/HepcisFM

Thank you


Vitality is supported by blood magic and so depends on the level on both vitality and blood magic and how much unreserved life you have remaining. At build completion you should be able to have a lvl 20 vitality but if you are lower on life you may need to keep vitality at lvl 17 or so for a while

The pastebin already has impale disabled to make it a 6-link. Impale is just there to show how much damage it would give if you enabled it. Its part of the build but gets removed once you get rotten claws so its there but disabled

You don't have any of the things in the config tab ticked. Read the "importing character" section of the FAQ

"
IamKin wrote:
Looking at the POB of carrion golem end-game variant, it looks like vitality is not working? turning it on/off doesn't change es regen


Correct when they updated pob with the new reservation numbers they broke it as an aura so its not displaying the large chunk of ES regen it is infact giving. Pob is currently not treating it as an aura at all as it also should be giving 9% attack speed and its not displaying that either. They will fix it in time
Hey,

i really like the build so far even to the fact that i die way to often.
I still need some important parts of my gear and for that some luck for currency drops, since there is not much to sell.

Hard to see that some important gear parts are going to be more and more expensive, as you mentioned, the Primordial Jewels.


One Question to Spectres / Desecrate.
I always try to have one Ape for Power Charges and One for Frenzy. I pick them up in the Acts and resummon them in higher maps, using desecrate. Do the get the Monsterlevel from my desecrate or from the map? Since my desecrate is a bit low level due to the dex requirements.
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

i really like the build so far even to the fact that i die way to often.
I still need some important parts of my gear and for that some luck for currency drops, since there is not much to sell.

Hard to see that some important gear parts are going to be more and more expensive, as you mentioned, the Primordial Jewels.


One Question to Spectres / Desecrate.
I always try to have one Ape for Power Charges and One for Frenzy. I pick them up in the Acts and resummon them in higher maps, using desecrate. Do the get the Monsterlevel from my desecrate or from the map? Since my desecrate is a bit low level due to the dex requirements.


Thats the old system. New system is that its based off gem level of raise spectre. No need to desecrate or resummon. If they die go back to act 2 for carrion and act 7 for host to resummon and they will be at proper level.

You've gone with a hybrid tree so I can see why you are having troubles but I do get that everyone doing the build will go their own way with it. The gear seems to be pretty affordable except the golem jewels and vivinsect rings. Using either rares or The Pariah should be fine though as vitality is now providing so much more regen then last patch. Vertex is also currently expensive so might stick with wrathlord for longer

For myself this character was too similar to what I did last league just a bit buffed so I'm gonna take some time off and think about rolling something new
I really like the build, thank you!

Any advise for Heists?! You really dont have a chance to complete them because the minions raise the alarm level so fast.

Most time i cant even complete a third of a heist before the alarm is going..
"
HeartsIV wrote:
I really like the build, thank you!

Any advise for Heists?! You really dont have a chance to complete them because the minions raise the alarm level so fast.

Most time i cant even complete a third of a heist before the alarm is going..


This has been an issue for a large amount of people playing a variety of builds. As far as I can tell full clearing the heists this early is the league is not the intention you are supposed to pick and choose which chests you open on the way to the end chest.

Later in the league we will be able to roll good gear for our companion characters that lowers alert level and let us loot more of them before getting to the end
"
WaffleT wrote:

Thats the old system. New system is that its based off gem level of raise spectre. No need to desecrate or resummon. If they die go back to act 2 for carrion and act 7 for host to resummon and they will be at proper level.

You've gone with a hybrid tree so I can see why you are having troubles but I do get that everyone doing the build will go their own way with it. The gear seems to be pretty affordable except the golem jewels and vivinsect rings. Using either rares or The Pariah should be fine though as vitality is now providing so much more regen then last patch. Vertex is also currently expensive so might stick with wrathlord for longer

For myself this character was too similar to what I did last league just a bit buffed so I'm gonna take some time off and think about rolling something new


First, thanks for your constantly replies!
That's good to know, my spectres only get one shot in extreme Situations, most of the time with too many mobs and the "cannot die" Aura.

Actually i keep the hybrid way, since my gear for pure ES is way too bad. I hope i can fix this soon. I dropped an Exalt yesterday, but i am not sure what to buy with it. I don't want to change it for chaos actually, since the ratio is still rising.

I see you are already running low life, how much ES do you have to this point?

"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
"
WaffleT wrote:

Thats the old system. New system is that its based off gem level of raise spectre. No need to desecrate or resummon. If they die go back to act 2 for carrion and act 7 for host to resummon and they will be at proper level.

You've gone with a hybrid tree so I can see why you are having troubles but I do get that everyone doing the build will go their own way with it. The gear seems to be pretty affordable except the golem jewels and vivinsect rings. Using either rares or The Pariah should be fine though as vitality is now providing so much more regen then last patch. Vertex is also currently expensive so might stick with wrathlord for longer

For myself this character was too similar to what I did last league just a bit buffed so I'm gonna take some time off and think about rolling something new


First, thanks for your constantly replies!
That's good to know, my spectres only get one shot in extreme Situations, most of the time with too many mobs and the "cannot die" Aura.

Actually i keep the hybrid way, since my gear for pure ES is way too bad. I hope i can fix this soon. I dropped an Exalt yesterday, but i am not sure what to buy with it. I don't want to change it for chaos actually, since the ratio is still rising.

I see you are already running low life, how much ES do you have to this point?

haha yeah same i still running hybrid too, haven transition to full es, i got like 2.3k hp , 2.9k es seems quite squish atm, i think need to cap res and get uber asc(bone barrier)
Last edited by duabijitelur on Sep 21, 2020, 3:16:45 AM
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
HeartsIV wrote:
I really like the build, thank you!

Any advise for Heists?! You really dont have a chance to complete them because the minions raise the alarm level so fast.

Most time i cant even complete a third of a heist before the alarm is going..


This has been an issue for a large amount of people playing a variety of builds. As far as I can tell full clearing the heists this early is the league is not the intention you are supposed to pick and choose which chests you open on the way to the end chest.

Later in the league we will be able to roll good gear for our companion characters that lowers alert level and let us loot more of them before getting to the end


As i cant get any loot/items in heists out because of the fast alarm, i cant upgrade the crew. this really sucks. :/

but the build is really great. only have 3,2k ES at the moment and feel squishy sometimes but ill work on 5-6 link shavs now.
Last edited by HeartsIV on Sep 21, 2020, 3:30:06 AM
First of all

Great guide to start! Thanks for sharing it!

I was looking for something that could replace the Vivinsect rings.

I am currently using some simple Unset Rings, Any suggests?

ty :D
Been looking in Drox maps and cant find an Arena Master corspe this league, anyone else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info