[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
Ebengrad wrote:
Hello, OP
Can you do a leveling tree for retards like me, who was trying ranger and flicker for the first time? Btw thx for this guide, tommorow gonna farm some oni xd


Fatal Blade>Vitality Void>Vaal Pact>Thick Skin>Honed edge>Master of the Arena>Survivalist>Revenge of the Hunted>Then all of the nodes at the top of the tree>then all of the rest of the nodes at the bottom of the tree.

Get frenzy nodes once u ascend and Flicker feels good. Get jewel nodes when you have resistance problems. Spirit void if you have having mana problems.


Refund the ones not in tree once u have enough damage to one shot stuff and run smoothly.



Thx alot, sir :)


Link img : https://ibb.co/tYHnhTc
Thank for your build. but I newbie please tell me about Close Combat grants
and natural authority grants . How to add to item ?
Last edited by MaxPeerawat on Jul 10, 2020, 10:53:59 AM
Thanks for the guide. I made some adjustment but hitting some really decent DPS. Using Farrul's Fur and Abyssus. I'm functioning in T16 maps just fine. Let me know if you see any other tweaks I can make ...

https://pastebin.com/V78ds4wf

Hi man,

I'm running your build atm and there are 2 points i'm feeling stuck with :
- Most important, I often run mana issues with it. How do you manage your mana ?
- How can you deal that ton of damage ?! As a lvl 74, cat even get close to your DPS ^^
Is it possible for you to check my PoB and give me some advices ?
https://pastebin.com/bBjymZc4

Thank you

"
MaxPeerawat wrote:


Link img : https://ibb.co/tYHnhTc
Thank for your build. but I newbie please tell me about Close Combat grants
and natural authority grants . How to add to item ?


Those are to account for PoB not accurately accounting for the gem and a node. You add them by clicking edit in PoB when you have the weapon selected and typing them in.
"
Khaolo wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I made some adjustment but hitting some really decent DPS. Using Farrul's Fur and Abyssus. I'm functioning in T16 maps just fine. Let me know if you see any other tweaks I can make ...

https://pastebin.com/V78ds4wf




Looking good, I might add an expensive variant if i find the time
"
EgoD4n wrote:
Hi man,

I'm running your build atm and there are 2 points i'm feeling stuck with :
- Most important, I often run mana issues with it. How do you manage your mana ?
- How can you deal that ton of damage ?! As a lvl 74, cat even get close to your DPS ^^
Is it possible for you to check my PoB and give me some advices ?
https://pastebin.com/bBjymZc4

Thank you



The rings are pretty important for damage and they give int which adds to the mana pool. Make sure u check the latest PoB in the build. Hybrid flask with eduring or surgeons helps keep mana up. Ruthless instead of elemental with attacks uses less mana also
high price improvement could be rare gloves with +1 frenzy charges, and strike skills traget one additional enemy i think
Also been experimenting a little, im lacking some rares like flamm or assassins mark on rings, would need to get whispers of doom, if you want to have 2 curses on bosses, idk if panopticon is that much better,
but the pob should look something like this.

https://pastebin.com/ETjX1Q3F
"
Felhasználó wrote:
high price improvement could be rare gloves with +1 frenzy charges, and strike skills traget one additional enemy i think
Also been experimenting a little, im lacking some rares like flamm or assassins mark on rings, would need to get whispers of doom, if you want to have 2 curses on bosses, idk if panopticon is that much better,
but the pob should look something like this.

https://pastebin.com/ETjX1Q3F



EDIT: seems like the pob didnt work
here we go again
https://pastebin.com/k5BBEtjY
Hi I want to ask about how this build Trigger Her Embrace buff, Does Herald of Ash the only source of it? How often it can trigger Her Embrace? Because I look at Wiki Herald of Ash cant ignite enemy. Thanks and sorry I this question already asked, I cant find it at the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info