PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
antmit wrote:
"
kimhedelin wrote:
I just started this build. Which is better the leech version or the non leech version? Because at least in leveling without the gloves, vaal pact sucks, I need spam flask to sustain Her embrace in between fights.


I don't recommend this build unless you don't mind dying. It is not tanky and requires more investigation and certainly more $$$ investment. I tried the build exactly like the OP and it was no good in end-game content or even certain T16 map bosses.



Mind telling me the reason? I'm currently 63 and it's been a breeze, no mana problems, deaths or frenzy sustain problems. With 90% evade and 60% physical and lots of leech it seems (on paper) pretty tanky to me. I mean I've played much worse glass canon builds (if this is to be considered as such).
"
TrueSelenis wrote:
to add to this... as I suspected. Flickering Strike is astonishingly terrible in delve :(


You're doing it wrong. It's very good at delve. It's one of the fastest delving skills. Get better.
"
antmit wrote:
"
kimhedelin wrote:
I just started this build. Which is better the leech version or the non leech version? Because at least in leveling without the gloves, vaal pact sucks, I need spam flask to sustain Her embrace in between fights.


I don't recommend this build unless you don't mind dying. It is not tanky and requires more investigation and certainly more $$$ investment. I tried the build exactly like the OP and it was no good in end-game content or even certain T16 map bosses.


Capped evasion, 60% phys damage reduction, 78% resistances, 1k life leech, 400 life regen. You have no idea what you're talking about. At what point in this, "BUDGET STARTER" build does it say to farm T16 bosses. You are so rude.
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jul 14, 2020, 1:48:47 PM
How often do you have to switch out your weapon for your DPS to remain single target viable while levelling? So many bosses are kicking my ass, while all other mobs are single shot kills!
I would try out double strike.
"
IdyllaUK wrote:
How often do you have to switch out your weapon for your DPS to remain single target viable while levelling? So many bosses are kicking my ass, while all other mobs are single shot kills!


Just plane wrong, learn the mechanics. Can run t16 maps just as fast as t4 maps, and my gear is pretty bad...
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
"
kimhedelin wrote:
I just started this build. Which is better the leech version or the non leech version? Because at least in leveling without the gloves, vaal pact sucks, I need spam flask to sustain Her embrace in between fights.


I don't recommend this build unless you don't mind dying. It is not tanky and requires more investigation and certainly more $$$ investment. I tried the build exactly like the OP and it was no good in end-game content or even certain T16 map bosses.


Capped evasion, 60% phys damage reduction, 78% resistances, 1k life leech, 400 life regen. You have no idea what you're talking about. At what point in this, "BUDGET STARTER" build does it say to farm T16 bosses. You are so rude.


If I am rude, then you are a liar.

Your thread title says:
"DO EVERYTHING"
"BOSS KILLER"

I guess that doesn't include T16 bosses? Have fun doing AW8 Sirus with this

Well, this is a lesson for everyone following this thread. Some people are hideout warriors that go by numbers in POB. Some people actually play the game.

This build is centered around non-shaper damage, and assumes you have ancestral protector/warchief up at all times. Impractical. Uncheck those boxes and look at the dmg.

Why don't you focus on improving your build so it can actually "DO EVERYTHING" like you say instead of calling people rude because they're pointing that the build has issues? Have you killed uber elder with this build? AW8 sirus? Please provide video.

My guess is that the people emphatically using this build never got far enough to do uber elder, AW8 sirus, 200+ depth delve bosses, SIMULACRUM? Lol.

I think it can be improved to maybe do those someday, but it has no damage mitigation.

Please see my lvl100 characters from last league. I actually play the game and as much end-game content as I can.
"
kimhedelin wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
"
kimhedelin wrote:
I just started this build. Which is better the leech version or the non leech version? Because at least in leveling without the gloves, vaal pact sucks, I need spam flask to sustain Her embrace in between fights.


I don't recommend this build unless you don't mind dying. It is not tanky and requires more investigation and certainly more $$$ investment. I tried the build exactly like the OP and it was no good in end-game content or even certain T16 map bosses.



Mind telling me the reason? I'm currently 63 and it's been a breeze, no mana problems, deaths or frenzy sustain problems. With 90% evade and 60% physical and lots of leech it seems (on paper) pretty tanky to me. I mean I've played much worse glass canon builds (if this is to be considered as such).


It doesn't have any defense versus big hits because it's low EHP. You will die to random one shots, at least I did. I followed the items and tree as described. I changed the build quite a bit and now I am tankier with more DPS.
The problem is "on paper". Look at your stats as you go about your map under normal play. You don't always have ancestral totems out among other things.

I'm not saying this is a crap build, but I am saying what's being sold in the thread title doesn't match expectations. I'm lvl 92 now and died a lot along the way. If you have a different experience on your way to lvl 90+ AW8 T16 maps, please let me know. I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong.
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
"
kimhedelin wrote:
I just started this build. Which is better the leech version or the non leech version? Because at least in leveling without the gloves, vaal pact sucks, I need spam flask to sustain Her embrace in between fights.


I don't recommend this build unless you don't mind dying. It is not tanky and requires more investigation and certainly more $$$ investment. I tried the build exactly like the OP and it was no good in end-game content or even certain T16 map bosses.


Capped evasion, 60% phys damage reduction, 78% resistances, 1k life leech, 400 life regen. You have no idea what you're talking about. At what point in this, "BUDGET STARTER" build does it say to farm T16 bosses. You are so rude.


hi op, mind making your profile public so I can compare with your character?
guys dont try this build. title is clickbait. he just created something in POB which looks strong in theory but in reality is super weak. he hasn't even tried it before using this super clickbait title. yes you can clear t16 maps easily but you will be hardly able to kill the map boss , you cant do any end game bosses or conquerer's in general

also he has not a single high level charachter this league or in any league , last time he had his profile public his raider was level 92, because its hardly possible to level with this build considering how often you die to bosses.

i mean its fine if you create a build in PoB but dude TRY it before you post a guide with such a clickbait title
Last edited by kuvvet_ on Jul 15, 2020, 5:53:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info