[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

I think the POB link under tree is updated just the date is old.

https://pastebin.com/rgFfgVH3

I saw that there was a Scion leech version listed. Has that been updated at all? Do you think this build would work as Slayer with those same leech nodes and maybe Masterful Form for a bunch of endurance charges? Thanks for the build. I'm having a lot of fun with it !
Awesome build! I'm enjoying it alot! But I've hit a pit stop. I can do t16 fairly easy, the single target damage is not the best but I can take down the bosses pretty quick. I get oneshotted by them tho. I dont really know what to do to progress the defence for now. Could someone try and look at my char if you can see what I can do? Sincerely FuzzBoss
"
dande127 wrote:
Awesome build! I'm enjoying it alot! But I've hit a pit stop. I can do t16 fairly easy, the single target damage is not the best but I can take down the bosses pretty quick. I get oneshotted by them tho. I dont really know what to do to progress the defence for now. Could someone try and look at my char if you can see what I can do? Sincerely FuzzBoss



Check out the lastest changes i made to the build. they add a shit ton of Effective HP. Also leaving CWDT-immortal call around level 14 will have it up more of the time!
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Aug 1, 2020, 6:07:23 AM
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
dande127 wrote:
Awesome build! I'm enjoying it alot! But I've hit a pit stop. I can do t16 fairly easy, the single target damage is not the best but I can take down the bosses pretty quick. I get oneshotted by them tho. I dont really know what to do to progress the defence for now. Could someone try and look at my char if you can see what I can do? Sincerely FuzzBoss



Check out the lastest changes i made to the build. they add a shit ton of Effective HP. Also leaving CWDT-immortal call around level 14 will have it up more of the time!


Tnx for a nice build.

But you've missed a thing in your lastet Scion PoB.
Your ascendancy is a bit messed up and you miss 1 skillpont.
Either go for path of the witch at top, or path of the duelist at bot. The way you've done it in PoB is 1 point less than if you go all the way on one of the sides.

Otherwise a nice guide and build, but a bit hard to stay alive :)
"
tarasus wrote:


Tnx for a nice build.

But you've missed a thing in your lastet Scion PoB.
Your ascendancy is a bit messed up and you miss 1 skillpont.
Either go for path of the witch at top, or path of the duelist at bot. The way you've done it in PoB is 1 point less than if you go all the way on one of the sides.

Otherwise a nice guide and build, but a bit hard to stay alive :)



Oh yes i didnt know the starting point gives 2 passives instead of one!
So I already have Belly of the Beast laying around. Is Loreweave better or should I just use what I already have?
Honestly pissed that theres even comments from months ago, Herald of ash no longer gives ignite chance. And without items the tree within accessible places can only give a max of 25%. Complete waste of my time.
"
Tyrial1 wrote:
Honestly pissed that theres even comments from months ago, Herald of ash no longer gives ignite chance. And without items the tree within accessible places can only give a max of 25%. Complete waste of my time.


Herald of ash gives fire damage to hits. You crit then you ignite...

This build has 61% chance on hit to ignite from the crit chance, it also multistrikes so that's 3 hits. With our attack speed we have 12 attacks per second. An effective chance of 730% per second.

Learn the game before you speak :D
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Aug 5, 2020, 4:30:17 PM
"
lolyndasmu wrote:
So I already have Belly of the Beast laying around. Is Loreweave better or should I just use what I already have?


loreweave has 3% less damage taken from elements and a huge dps increase
Looks like the paste bin is not working?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info