[3.11] Earthshatter - Berserker, Max Rage, 10-40mil DPS, Solid Tank, Quick.

"
Skelqua wrote:
Hello,
Does this build good on T16 , Sirus etc ?


I've been doing T16 just fine, I haven't bothered to do Sirus yet, I've done most of sub bosses deathless same with Shaper, only issues I have atm is my gear is still crap so I've been speed running T11-T15 maps to get seeds so I can keep crafting. My axe is only 493DPS and my resists are 51/67/68/ -60% chaos, My endurance charges keep my resists capped but because I run Immortal Call which I've dropped atm for Molten Shell until I'm resist capped again.

I'll get some videos up hopefully over coming days. But honestly once you have a decently crafted Axe the sheer damage you will be doing T16 your not really going to have issues, and Sirus and Shaper will come down to dodging there big hits and you should be fine.
"
faids4you wrote:
The crushed effect on belt is Crushed lowers Physical Damage Reduction by 15% does this mean mobs go to -15% physical giving you more dmg on them?


I'm not sure if it's counted as "more damage" but it does effect how much damage you do, won't really matter while map clearing it's mainly for vs bosses, with my setup you get 79%, you could push it to 94% if you took Kinetic Impacts but you would have to switch around a few skill points, I've tried to keep things around level 90 and you want to stack Attack Abrasive Catalyst, it will get you extra 2 physical which isn't much but it all adds up.
"
saizosol wrote:
"
Skelqua wrote:
Hello,
Does this build good on T16 , Sirus etc ?


I've been doing T16 just fine, I haven't bothered to do Sirus yet, I've done most of sub bosses deathless same with Shaper, only issues I have atm is my gear is still crap so I've been speed running T11-T15 maps to get seeds so I can keep crafting. My axe is only 493DPS and my resists are 51/67/68/ -60% chaos, My endurance charges keep my resists capped but because I run Immortal Call which I've dropped atm for Molten Shell until I'm resist capped again.

I'll get some videos up hopefully over coming days. But honestly once you have a decently crafted Axe the sheer damage you will be doing T16 your not really going to have issues, and Sirus and Shaper will come down to dodging there big hits and you should be fine.


Hi ,
I saw you respec a little bit - remove Escalation and Measured Fury. And took Rampart and Dismembering.
Is it better then exert increased damage ? How is your's feeling ?
"
Skelqua wrote:
"
saizosol wrote:
"
Skelqua wrote:
Hello,
Does this build good on T16 , Sirus etc ?


I've been doing T16 just fine, I haven't bothered to do Sirus yet, I've done most of sub bosses deathless same with Shaper, only issues I have atm is my gear is still crap so I've been speed running T11-T15 maps to get seeds so I can keep crafting. My axe is only 493DPS and my resists are 51/67/68/ -60% chaos, My endurance charges keep my resists capped but because I run Immortal Call which I've dropped atm for Molten Shell until I'm resist capped again.

I'll get some videos up hopefully over coming days. But honestly once you have a decently crafted Axe the sheer damage you will be doing T16 your not really going to have issues, and Sirus and Shaper will come down to dodging there big hits and you should be fine.


Hi ,
I saw you respec a little bit - remove Escalation and Measured Fury. And took Rampart and Dismembering.
Is it better then exert increased damage ? How is your's feeling ?



I've respec'ed again, I honestly got sick of the slow attack speed. Even know we can ramp up our rage, there are times you go into fight bare bones and get insta clapped due to attack speed. Currently in testing but I'm dual wielding and I've reached 7.6mil DPS on my Initial impact and the attack speed really shows. Once I'm sure this isn't just some once off trickery I'll post it. Cause if I'm right it will good build and super cost effective apart from bear's Girdle.

Edit* my weapons cost me 4c and 3c... So super cheap.
Last edited by saizosol on Jul 1, 2020, 5:02:08 AM
"
saizosol wrote:


I've respec'ed again, I honestly got sick of the slow attack speed. Even know we can ramp up our rage, there are times you go into fight bare bones and get insta clapped due to attack speed. Currently in testing but I'm dual wielding and I've reached 7.6mil DPS on my Initial impact and the attack speed really shows. Once I'm sure this isn't just some once off trickery I'll post it. Cause if I'm right it will good build and super cost effective apart from bear's Girdle.

Edit* my weapons cost me 4c and 3c... So super cheap.


Oh cool, thanks for answer. I will waiting your post with final tree and BiS weapon for this build :-)
Also could you, please, clarify how to check dps ? because i respec my character as yours in POB , but i have around 1 mil ( with 2 varunastra )
"
Skelqua wrote:
Also could you, please, clarify how to check dps ? because i respec my character as yours in POB , but i have around 1 mil ( with 2 varunastra )


https://pastebin.com/VVrjLMGP

This is the general idea I've some what settled on as it will transition to full Axe build once I have 2x 1H or 1x 2H crafted.

You can scale the damage rather high with Varunastra, using Multistrike. You still need to take War Bringer to get 80 Rage fast, you only use Enduring Cry and Intimidating Cry, Intimidating mainly to Intimidate bosses for extra damage and overwhelm buff. I can reach over 6.5mil DPS (this is without Frenzy or Power charges) forgot to add you need to some what fact in the damage from your shatters.

https://pastebin.com/CGwFQaz0 Multistrike build.

You also need (Attacks have +1.4% to Critical Strike Chance) on your armor, you can get it easy with seed crafting, just use yellow seeds and add attack mod it will always roll the crit mod, I'm lucky the one I rolled also has +1 support gems. I've not 6L, I've also upgrade one of my rings to t1 rolled steel ring.

But I'm doing t16 just fine with Varunastra, I did try the 110 rage stacking build, but getting 110 is rough without the shield and the shield capped me at 85 then I had weapon swap back and gen rest up which just isn't viable option tbh.


Edit* you could also pickup some Breastealer gloves and add Fatal Blade, and do Hillock and get 28% on your weapons.

Also, think of it like this, run with dual wielding and once you have a decent 2h your set. Even without berserker and warchief you will clap everything.
Last edited by saizosol on Jul 1, 2020, 10:29:40 PM
Why don't you just put the reworked Redblade banner shield in your second weapon slot? It will give you max rage with 1 enduring cry, so when you open a map just click weapon swap, hit end cry and ur off to the races.
What would you recommend for ascendancy order?
"
gargo123 wrote:
Why don't you just put the reworked Redblade banner shield in your second weapon slot? It will give you max rage with 1 enduring cry, so when you open a map just click weapon swap, hit end cry and ur off to the races.


I've been doing that, rage really isn't issue while clearing the map, you hover. The main focus is bosses, and one warcry and your at max rage anyways.

I want to try and fit in a med/small cluster jewel right down bottom of the tree but it's hard to fit in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info