[3.11] Earthshatter - Berserker, Max Rage, 10-40mil DPS, Solid Tank, Quick.

Redblade Banner shield --- Easy to get in SSF? Just need to run a lot of warband prophecies eh? Maybe form the specific warband map? Lighthouse I believe is fire?
"
crzytimes wrote:
Redblade Banner shield --- Easy to get in SSF? Just need to run a lot of warband prophecies eh? Maybe form the specific warband map? Lighthouse I believe is fire?


Honestly I couldn't tell you I purchased mine almost day one for few chaos. They seem to be rather easy to get if there are so many.
can this build kill sirus easy?
"
stardustzz wrote:
can this build kill sirus easy?


Honestly vs Sirus, just learn his rotation and you won't have an issue. I'd prob drop Abyssus helm and just take Starkonja's as damage won't be an issue it's more knowing to dodge his 1 shots and when to pull back and move in.
ty for this build, so cheap and OP for warcry, only 1 axe 400 dps and 6 link full res life ~ 6k, i can clear ez T16 only near 2ex
"
stardustzz wrote:
ty for this build, so cheap and OP for warcry, only 1 axe 400 dps and 6 link full res life ~ 6k, i can clear ez T16 only near 2ex


Yeah, it's honestly turned out to be a beast, tanks better then Jugger if you ask me all due to fact we have Berserk up almost always. It's really underrated how damn good it is.

When I first started, I went 2H thinking that was the way, but I kept having issues with attack speed, rage upkeep and survival. I didn't think I'd get type of dps I wanted out of Axe + Shield, but once I finish off last of my items I'll be push well past 20mil DPS with a better tank then Jugger.

I do plan to add alt version of the build, it's 9-10k life setup, less DPS but monster tank.
Last edited by saizosol on Jul 12, 2020, 8:35:14 PM
"
saizosol wrote:
"
stardustzz wrote:
ty for this build, so cheap and OP for warcry, only 1 axe 400 dps and 6 link full res life ~ 6k, i can clear ez T16 only near 2ex


Yeah, it's honestly turned out to be a beast, tanks better then Jugger if you ask me all due to fact we have Berserk up almost always. It's really underrated how damn good it is.

When I first started, I went 2H thinking that was the way, but I kept having issues with attack speed, rage upkeep and survival. I didn't think I'd get type of dps I wanted out of Axe + Shield, but once I finish off last of my items I'll be push well past 20mil DPS with a better tank then Jugger.

I do plan to add alt version of the build, it's 9-10k life setup, less DPS but monster tank.

yeah, now i can face tank all thing boss guradian with only 2 ex gear, if timing good about rage <25, i can keep berserk so long ( i dont get gear belt, i still get abyss vise) but soon, i will get gear belt and buff so much dps.
ong more times, thx beacuse good build. I alway w8 new version 9k life, i like tanky better dps.
only 1 little problem, i dont see u craft mod -non channeling mana, reallly, i have a problem mana when alway use many times warcy almost time fight boss. How to subtain mana when use warcy and spam skill
Last edited by stardustzz on Jul 13, 2020, 7:17:37 PM
What's the best chest piece to craft for this char?
"
stardustzz wrote:
"
saizosol wrote:
"
stardustzz wrote:
ty for this build, so cheap and OP for warcry, only 1 axe 400 dps and 6 link full res life ~ 6k, i can clear ez T16 only near 2ex


Yeah, it's honestly turned out to be a beast, tanks better then Jugger if you ask me all due to fact we have Berserk up almost always. It's really underrated how damn good it is.

When I first started, I went 2H thinking that was the way, but I kept having issues with attack speed, rage upkeep and survival. I didn't think I'd get type of dps I wanted out of Axe + Shield, but once I finish off last of my items I'll be push well past 20mil DPS with a better tank then Jugger.

I do plan to add alt version of the build, it's 9-10k life setup, less DPS but monster tank.

yeah, now i can face tank all thing boss guradian with only 2 ex gear, if timing good about rage <25, i can keep berserk so long ( i dont get gear belt, i still get abyss vise) but soon, i will get gear belt and buff so much dps.
ong more times, thx beacuse good build. I alway w8 new version 9k life, i like tanky for dps.
only 1 little problem, i dont see u craft mod -non channeling mana, reallly, i have a problem mana when alway use many times warcy almost time fight boss. How to subtain mana when use warcy and spam skill


The mana issue is solved by making sure you have 0.4% mana leech and you pick up Mana Flows, in the duelist part of the tree without that you will have mana issues, best to spend 4 points on getting the mana leech node till you have something solid to replace it.


The 9k life build is minor change to skill tree very minor and you loss some DPS, you pickup Vermillion Rings, and I'm still trying to workout how I can fit Kaom's Roots into the build as they makes it easier to reach 9k+ life.
"
Higuey wrote:
What's the best chest piece to craft for this char?


Honestly you don't need BIS chest, you can pickup ilvl 84 (Elder) Glorious Plate for few chaos, I got mine for 1 chaos. Then in your seed crafting the yellow tier 1 seeds, just use attack craft until you create something decent. It will always roll Attacks have +% to Critical Strike Chances.

Later down the track when you want to start min-maxing look at getting something better which can roll other stats, but honestly until you reach that point there isn't any point trying to craft endgame armor so just grab something cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info