[3.11] Penance Brand Elementalist | Up to A8 cleared | Huge explosions+Fast Clear | 6M DMG explosion

Thoughts on this weapon? I also have watchers eyes for the conversion.



"
Inkbab wrote:
Hi, this build looks very interesting, im giving it a try.
I'm going to ask a noob question,
how to convert 100% physical to lighting?


25% divine wrath(left of templar)

25% from either gloves(temple mod, unveil craft)
or from watcher's eye phys converted to lightning watcher eye(more expensive)


"
l3sfin3st wrote:
Thoughts on this weapon? I also have watchers eyes for the conversion.





This is very good for the build
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
Inkbab wrote:
Hi, this build looks very interesting, im giving it a try.
I'm going to ask a noob question,
how to convert 100% physical to lighting?


25% divine wrath(left of templar)

25% from either gloves(temple mod, unveil craft)
or from watcher's eye phys converted to lightning watcher eye(more expensive)



Excuse my noob question, and how do you convert the remaining 50%?

Looking to create a character for this build this week :D
Last edited by kazafz on Jul 1, 2020, 6:51:35 AM
"
kazafz wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
Inkbab wrote:
Hi, this build looks very interesting, im giving it a try.
I'm going to ask a noob question,
how to convert 100% physical to lighting?


25% divine wrath(left of templar)

25% from either gloves(temple mod, unveil craft)
or from watcher's eye phys converted to lightning watcher eye(more expensive)



Excuse my noob question, and how do you convert the remaining 50%?

Looking to create a character for this build this week :D



Base skill is 50% convert, we just need 50% more
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hi, I've got all the reservation nodes on the tree but I cant reserve everything. Your PoB says you need 9% for a herald, and i need 11%
Can you help out?
"
TrafficLi9HT wrote:
Hi, I've got all the reservation nodes on the tree but I cant reserve everything. Your PoB says you need 9% for a herald, and i need 11%
Can you help out?



North of witch, 2 nodes leading to Discord Artisan, you are missing 10% reduced mana reservation there
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
ah damn thanks a lot man^^
"
Astarift wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:


Excuse my noob question, and how do you convert the remaining 50%?

Looking to create a character for this build this week :D



Base skill is 50% convert, we just need 50% more


Thanks! Gonna create and lvl a char tonight! :D
Hello,ty for build. What i can do to have imunn from freez? every map die bcos have freezes
"
ITALJANECC wrote:
Hello,ty for build. What i can do to have imunn from freez? every map die bcos have freezes



Freeze/chill immune flask
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info