Harvest has the highest 1 week player dropout rate in poe history

Finally got my second exalt and as I predicted it happened after 5000+ map tiers.
"
pr13st wrote:
"
denhaag123 wrote:
some1 has a other opinion.

Sometimes I have to educate children on the forum so there's a lot more than one post per day lol. So embarrassing pls stop.
yeah yeah i know it by now we all whine we all cry and we are all childeren... and harvest is the best league ever :D
Wow, players are so critical of GGG
For a free game that updates ALOT of content every 3 (or so) months, we should just be grateful that we can enjoy the game.

Sure, MTX is not a must, but at least for a player that really get's into it, the minimum should be a couple of stash tabs. THAT's IT.

Apart from the league mechanic, i still enjoy the core game
If we aren't critical they will feel free to spend less and less time on quality and more time on MTX.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
If we aren't critical they will feel free to spend less and less time on quality and more time on MTX.

Seems like this is happening already? They seem content on releasing stable leagues from concurrent player numbers POV and then they spend the next three weeks fixing issues and buffing loot.

Now I'm pretty slow and did not even get to oshabi yet but it's mind boggling how fast players that get to endgame quickly are the most punished (see vanilla sirus, oshabi, kosis).
PoE 2077

Einhar: Wake the fuck up exile we have Wraeclast to burn and beasts to capture!!
Last edited by pr13st on Jul 2, 2020, 5:25:57 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

We've been open beta testers since 2013. Quality is an illusion
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

You should add this to your sig

"
The goal of this hotfix was to make Harvest crafting more accessible and better for players all-round. However, the hotfix unintentionally resulted in a significant nerf to crafting.
PoE 2077

Einhar: Wake the fuck up exile we have Wraeclast to burn and beasts to capture!!
"
pr13st wrote:
"
girng wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

You should add this to your sig

"
The goal of this hotfix was to make Harvest crafting more accessible and better for players all-round. However, the hotfix unintentionally resulted in a significant nerf to crafting.

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
neilldorfling wrote:
For a free game that updates ALOT of content every 3 (or so) months, we should just be grateful that we can enjoy the game.

Sure, MTX is not a must, but at least for a player that really get's into it, the minimum should be a couple of stash tabs. THAT's IT.

We're all very happy for you. You do realise that being a blind defender of the universe doesn't ever get you any company shares or a seat at the directors' table, right? In fact, not even a free T-shirt.

Still, as long as it keeps you happy :)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
I am retired now from the game since 3.11 due to Bloom affecting my Health.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom
"
neilldorfling wrote:

Please could you show me where free means exempt from criticism. I checked and could not find anything anywhere that says that.

I am grateful for the game but I am also not blind to its flaws either and it does have some, most things do.

Glossing over or trying to hide those flaws behind "it's free" does no one any favours including GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info