Harvest has the highest 1 week player dropout rate in poe history

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
The weirdest part is I think they knew this would happen yet pushed the league out anyway.
I think it was more like they needed to make something that was smaller scale but also wasn't another loot pinata like the last few leagues were. They did say that the next league was supposed to be big. They probably hoped that a league that didn't reward high clear speed and was something any build could do would be more popular than it was.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
The weirdest part is I think they knew this would happen yet pushed the league out anyway.
I think it was more like they needed to make something that was smaller scale but also wasn't another loot pinata like the last few leagues were. They did say that the next league was supposed to be big. They probably hoped that a league that didn't reward high clear speed and was something any build could do would be more popular than it was.

Exactly. I said this league would be a filler league. GGG knows exactly what they are doing, and are ten steps ahead.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Exactly. I said this league would be a filler league. GGG knows exactly what they are doing, and are ten steps ahead.

At the same time, I dunno why you would run such a trash league during Summer, during a pandemic where more people are home than usual.

So now we have this garbage, and then when a good league comes out, new stuff is going to be releasing that might put a dent in a good league's population.

I understand if they dont have anything else ready, but at the same time, people love legacy and flashback-type leagues. Its almost like they are too proud to rerun something like that.
I'm not surprised. It's a frustrating system with overly complicated mechanics with too many unnecessary parts.

I thought it would be fun, but it's turning out to just be annoying. I'm playing SSF, so the socket recipes are nice on occasion. The other stuff just feels like filler - nothing ever really is there when I have an item that will fit a recipe. When I do have something that I could use a craft for then I don't get the recipes I need.

The whole thing is just annoying now.

On the plus side, I'm enjoying the new Earthshatter and Warcries.

/shrug
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
girng wrote:

At the same time, I dunno why you would run such a trash league during Summer, during a pandemic where more people are home than usual.

So now we have this garbage, and then when a good league comes out, new stuff is going to be releasing that might put a dent in a good league's population.

I understand if they dont have anything else ready, but at the same time, people love legacy and flashback-type leagues. Its almost like they are too proud to rerun something like that.

Also, apparently the next league is gonna be released at the time when Cyberpunk releases. Guess who's getting his ass kicked in that confrontation
The next league will be released in November??
"
Melkor25 wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
girng wrote:

Also, apparently the next league is gonna be released at the time when Cyberpunk releases. Guess who's getting his ass kicked in that confrontation

And Shadowlands is releasing this fall, too. I dunno how much people care about WoW around here, but I'd imagine there is some crossover since just about everyone who has ever played WoW goes back for the expansions; thats why they sell 10 million+ copies everytime.

Thats more than likely where I'll be.
Last edited by Destructodave on Jun 30, 2020, 9:47:30 AM
Nah ggg said harvest is going to be 1 week short to make up for deliriums extension. It should be like early september or something
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
The next league will be released in November??

God damn they put off cyberpunk again?
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
It does show which leagues were the good ones (Legion and Metamorph). Not sure about Betrayal. I had massive lag spikes and freezes so it wasn't my favorite.

Err, so if the data shows things you agree with, yay data. But if it suggests something you don't agree with, nay data?...
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info