Harvest has the highest 1 week player dropout rate in poe history

Feel free to check my completed map tiers. I will soon reach 5 thousand. I've only gotten a single exalt drop. You do understand that the more I play the more you cant blame bad luck for this, right? Of course the core drops were reduced.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jun 30, 2020, 2:00:48 PM
no wonder, this is the most boring league i have ever played. I never drop out of a league not even the last month. But really do not know what too do this league.

Do 50 maps, get one good craft.... do another 50 maps get one good craft.... do 50 more maps get one good craft omg....
Last edited by simoniknow on Jun 30, 2020, 3:14:08 PM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Feel free to check my completed map tiers. I will soon reach 5 thousand. I've only gotten a single exalt drop. You do understand that the more I play the more you cant blame bad luck for this, right? Of course the core drops were reduced.

Of course I can. You're ONE person. You can farm 10000 maps and it wouldn't be a solid sample size.

What about me? I don't know how many maps I've run, but I've dropped 4 exalts. That doesn't count, right? It's just me being lucky, right? Right? Not you being unlucky? At this time in Delirium, I think I dropped around 6-7 exalts, and at least 5 of them were from the Delirium mechnics. You know that this is JUST as much an indication of drop rates being BETTER this league, as your experiences are an indication of worse rates?

"Random wouldn't be random if it wasn't random".

Again, why do you play so much when it's a "shit game"?
Phrazz has changed his ways. Forget his past, embrace the present.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jun 30, 2020, 5:19:27 PM
This league is just bad.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Of course I can. You're ONE person. You can farm 10000 maps and it wouldn't be a solid sample size.

What about me? I don't know how many maps I've run, but I've dropped 4 exalts. That doesn't count, right? It's just me being lucky, right? Right? Not you being unlucky? At this time in Delirium, I think I dropped around 6-7 exalts, and at least 5 of them were from the Delirium mechnics. You know that this is JUST as much an indication of drop rates being BETTER this league, as your experiences are an indication of worse rates?

"Random wouldn't be random if it wasn't random".

Again, why do you play so much when it's a "shit game"?

At this point I'm practically convinced that this "experiement" is collecting data on the playerbase, like what percentage will continue to push on through despite the reduction of rewards as a whole.

And Phrazz, you don't have to "believe" him, but you can't deny the dropping player pop. Given the 200c an ex, I'd be curious to how much of the actual active player base showing up in steam charts aren't bots.

For example, beastiary wasn't a loot pinata league but regular reward levels. Synthesis on the other hand they openly admitted to reducing drop rates of maps assuming the side areas would cover it. Neither were "popular" leagues. Based on the feedback, I would bet it's a lot closer to the synthesis scenario than beastiary.
Yep, totally over league play.
Frankly speaking, I am quite disappointed with this league.

I've thought that GGG will do something at the end of the first week, to tweak things. But no. No action taken at all despite the numbers.

Anyway, before the league starts I have already known that this will be a synethesis league.

For those that cares, next league will be the better one: The Shadow League. So you guys will have something to look forward to.
"
Phrazz wrote:

Now, is Harvest the best league ever? No, of course not - far from. Is it the worst? No - far from.

So just out of curiosity - if Harvest is far from the worst league for you, which ones are?
i finally properly build my garden yesterday and i can see why people are stopping xD

2 hours WITH a full guide.

and it still didnt work fully until i fixed all my errors :P

but now im liking the league :)
You Only Level Once d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Jun 30, 2020, 7:44:27 PM
Strange, everyone here complain about loot... Didn't anyone notice there is nothing new to PLAY ?

Gardening is useless : i mean there is no real optimisation to garden, itwork 1 way, maxed as soon as you understant. No game there, just a boring phase to catch the logic, and it's done.

3 Fight gated beyond pure RNG. Ok for loot, not for content. Same problems for 5 years, that's just stupidity. Oh, completely bugged ofc.

And... FreeCrafting. I understand what they were thinking. Giving free craft voided if unused, AverageJoe will try to craft ! But 2 things : So many exploits ruined the economy in 4 days, no rollback close the coffin. Seconds, the ultra OP freecraft (free targeted exalt/annul) combined with floods of free medim craft (basically fossils) make the rest of the game useless. Why bothering playing "risk and reward" when you'll have better results with white t10 map ?

Nothing new to do, rewarding content need random grinding.
That's boring, ofc everyone leaves in a week...
"
simoniknow wrote:
no wonder, this is the most boring league i have ever played. I never drop out of a league not even the last month. But really do not know what too do this league.

Do 50 maps, get one good craft.... do another 50 maps get one good craft.... do 50 more maps get one good craft omg....

---

I can't even get the enthusiasm to do 50 more maps. And likewise I almost always play to fairly close to the end of the league. Not since Synthesis have I bailed early. GGG picked a bad time to have a terrible league since so many of us are still unemployed from the virus...think about the retention #'s if we had jobs?
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jun 30, 2020, 8:12:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info