[3.12] ⚡Velyna's LowLife Storm Brand⚡7m DPS | Leaguestart Section | Guardian | All Content

Oh awesome, thank you!!
Last edited by Aesthet1c on Sep 19, 2020, 9:06:30 PM
Just a heads up -- Several people using Memoria's Assassing Storm Brand build (including myself) are experience a HUGE discrepancy in damage.

I personally believe Storm Brand is bugged due to the new tagging sytem, just like Shattering Steel currently is.

I played it last league, and I leveld two assassins in dry runs before heist in standard so I could get a good league start.. It is significantly weaker this time around for some reason.
Hy Velyna
I want say thank you.
Your build is awesome, i had ONE little struggle in the second act and tried to kill Oath very very underlevelt and undergeared. Was fun i did need 10 minutes to kill him...

I getting stronger and stronger and being atm very tanky.
"
Magnamuss wrote:
Hy Velyna
I want say thank you.
Your build is awesome, i had ONE little struggle in the second act and tried to kill Oath very very underlevelt and undergeared. Was fun i did need 10 minutes to kill him...

I getting stronger and stronger and being atm very tanky.


They hotfixed Oak, he was ridiculous! Glad your liking it :)
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hello,

first want to thank you for your hard work.

I played last time in Delirium league with a storm brand + archemage Hierophant. It was an awesome experience.
Now i tried your build since I couldn't find a similar build (Hierophant) for harvest and heist leagues. I don't really understand why my build disappeared? Was it nerfed that much?

The only struggle I found playing your build was brand recall activation frequency and the storm brand lifetime. I need to refresh brands on every monster pack.

To be clear, I'll try to explain the difference. In delirium league with Hierophant I could just cast all my brands, put Brand recall on autocast, and i could never cast my brands again (almost). But now I cast brands every 3-4 seconds, and this is annoying ...

Do you have a solution?
"
shkureonak wrote:
In delirium league with Hierophant I could just cast all my brands, put Brand recall on autocast, and i could never cast my brands again (almost). But now I cast brands every 3-4 seconds, and this is annoying ...

Do you have a solution?


Brands were changed to promote a more active playstyle so you won't get exactly the same feel but there's a couple things you can try.

First is the Holy Conquest medium cluster jewel, if you don't have that in yet it helps a lot.

Also you can try stacking more brand duration to counteract Swiftbrand support. There's some above the witch starting area and you can get it on cluster jewels as well I think.

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Sep 21, 2020, 10:19:53 AM
League started this and switched to low life yesterday with an incredibly lucky shavs drop, having a good time. Any advice for crafting wands for this as an upgrade to Cerberus Limb in this depressing post-harvest time
"
LilUglyPolo wrote:
League started this and switched to low life yesterday with an incredibly lucky shavs drop, having a good time. Any advice for crafting wands for this as an upgrade to Cerberus Limb in this depressing post-harvest time


Shouldn't be hard to craft an upgrade with just Aetheric fossils and a bench mod.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Currently playing this in Heist. I'm pretty much on the endgame setup now, any idea which pieces I should look to upgrade next?
I like the build so far however i'm confused by unwavering crusade, This does absolutely nothing for us unless i'm missing something? Time of Need or Bastion of Hope atleast do alittle bit of something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info