PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.12] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [FAST, 10m+ Sirus DPS, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
Habbibal33 wrote:

Is it good enough to craft it forward?
And what to craft else here? Would appreciate if someone could give me advice.


Please?
Hi i have try this build cause i just fall in love for the gameplay but i wonder i have buy all the budget option and it's says can go T16 like butters but i'm only at tiers 5-8 and some times i struggle hard, die like a potato so easily so i wonder if it's true we can make T16 with budget like i have ?
It's because of my lvl character ? or something other is wrong and i don't understand ? this is my first time climb so high in poe with other build i have make and this build so i don't know a lot a things ^^" thx for help me and sry for my english

(and i have the feeling i don't sustain enough and i don't know why my life it's ok but some times i hurt my safe so easily and for my ES it's worth and i don't know why and how fix it)
Last edited by Theoreen on Aug 2, 2020, 12:45:55 PM

Got this ring for 1 ex and I want to say that it completely removes self damage from one ring, quite nice.

And does Headhunter works well with this build?
Last edited by Habbibal33 on Aug 2, 2020, 4:44:57 PM
"
Pxrsian wrote:
What's the reason behind cold snap / convication / arcane surge / shock nova being low levels? Is it because of CWDT?

Also if anyone has the free time, any feedback on gear I've currently got on would be greatly appreciated. Unsure what to upgrade first, chest + gloves or the weapon.

----

Aside from that, one of the most fun (ironically) builds I've played in a while super rewarding just running around seeing everything die in an instant with no effort on my end. Definitely trying in future leagues if it's not too expensive.


and it works from storm secret damaging yourself... so you get to shock more enemies and keep HoT up longer
guys based on the vidoe of mbextreme he calculated you nearly hit your energy shield with 500 lightning damage with %75 lightning resist.

so you need to have 5000 ES with max ES leech to nullify the hot self inflict damage.(with 2 storm secret gift rings)

I think we should find a way to increase our energy shield to walk with 2 ss rings.

currently I got 1 storm secret and one circle of regret ring. got 2.7 k ES. and I just killed sirus

what are your thoughts on this
I'm loving this build at the moment. I have two questions.

Heart of Thunder or Hematophagy for the amulet?

and

10% chance to deal double damage or 80% lightning damage for staff?
Last edited by Neruxian on Aug 3, 2020, 3:44:53 PM
"
Habbibal33 wrote:

Is it good enough to craft it forward?
And what to craft else here? Would appreciate if someone could give me advice.


Looks like a good staff, I'd go for it and get one of the mods from the mod list under "gear" in the guide.

"
Theoreen wrote:
Hi i have try this build cause i just fall in love for the gameplay but i wonder i have buy all the budget option and it's says can go T16 like butters but i'm only at tiers 5-8 and some times i struggle hard, die like a potato so easily so i wonder if it's true we can make T16 with budget like i have ?
It's because of my lvl character ? or something other is wrong and i don't understand ? this is my first time climb so high in poe with other build i have make and this build so i don't know a lot a things ^^" thx for help me and sry for my english

(and i have the feeling i don't sustain enough and i don't know why my life it's ok but some times i hurt my safe so easily and for my ES it's worth and i don't know why and how fix it)


I had budget gear when I made this guide and was clearing T16's but having difficulties with Conqs. I was lvl 90 however and it helped. Make sure you get the Glorious Vanity and cluster jewel with Doryani's Lesson and storm drinker as a start. Cinderswallow urn helps a lot too.

"
Domilele wrote:
Could you list your mxt used in the picture ma dude?

ty xoxo


Sorry for the late reply.

I was using:
Madcap Body armour
Purple Smoking Hood
Purple Eyes
Madcap Cloak
Celestial Character effect
Undertaker weapon effect
Master undertaker boots and gloves

"
sneakydoc wrote:
How did you go about crafting your Amulet? I have something similar but instead of going damage pen was going to lightning leech as life.


I never used a rare amulet on this build.

"
I have a couple of questions...

Elusive from Mistwalker or Opportunistic?

Having the elusive buff (+ 8% damage reduction, no extra dmg from crits) from crits seems better for general battles than mistwalker's effects of being situational (movespeed on kill, 10% reduced dmg with 2+ uniq/rare mobs, 25% inc dmg vs boss) ... my reasoning is I'm not rich enough for even doryani's lesson, so it helps for a bit of survivability in groups instead of boss killing. I think if I had the survivability down and wanted to do more dmg vs bosses, I'd take mistwalker, else opportunistic.

Speaking of doryani's and lacking the life leech portion, on the amulet on the first post, hematology is annointed to the amulet, but on the POB, hardened scars is... I guess hematology would be better to get that life leech back (without cinderswallow active)? What would be the best annoint in this case?

Also, I just don't like brands... or a singular ball lightning.. or hard casting spark or arc... is there a cooler skill to use? maybe lightning trap? it doesn't seem to count crits from lightning trap as crits you cause, but storm brand's does? Is there a cooler skill to use from a distance? I like to fill the screen and be safe and keep the move on :)

Thanks in advance!


I was using Ambush and Assassinate, was good enough for me. Mistwalker is nice for bosses so if you're pushing Sirus and Conqs I'd consider it. If you can get culling strike somewhere then go Mistwalker.

Annointment all depends on what you need, if you need life leech then go life leech. Downside with Hardened scars is that you need to have life flask up for it to work. I'd consider going Heart of Thunder.
I'm going back to playing this build again starting tomorrow. I've tried so many different builds this league but I can't seem to get something better than this ^^

So, starting tomorrow I'll be streaming my HoT Autobomber again.
Guys tell me how does Inspiration support works with HoT? It says you should spend mana to gain charges, so I don't understand...
BTW bought large cluster with Thunderstruck and it feels great by knocking enemies back especially against bosses :)
"
pit_11 wrote:
Guys tell me how does Inspiration support works with HoT? It says you should spend mana to gain charges, so I don't understand...
BTW bought large cluster with Thunderstruck and it feels great by knocking enemies back especially against bosses :)


With inspiration on both HoT and Storm Brand you still get the benefits from Inspiration on HoT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info