PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.11] Blade Vortex Fire Convert - DECIMATE the Atlas | Speed/AoE | 20mil+ Shaper DPS | All Content

"
animevt wrote:


New staff done and I'm almost min-maxed with this build. Thought I'd share some staff gamer pob. Credits to Ruetoo for helping me with the build.


https://pastebin.com/tUyDfSiL (don't look if you have less than 200ex)


With Vaal RF: 69m BV + 46m Vaal BV + 20m WoC = any boss dead in a second

Without Vaal RF: 53m BV + 36m Vaal BV + 15m WoC = over 100m dps lmao


And no I'm not focusing on boss damage! The staff I made is for 100% delirium maps.

Crusader/shaper staff- 2 mods that scale explosion damage (T1 fire damage + damage per power charge)

Elder/shaper staff- 1 mod that scales explosion damage (fire damage prefix)

Bow- 0 mod that scales explosion damage, fully single target as everything only scales BV (minor +1 to Herald of Ash)

Wands- Go get an explode synth implicit xD

The bow does have better single target damage but it has maybe less than 1/3 of the clearing potential of the staff version, with staff reaching 100m dps burst it can delete any boss in a second so I did not go with the bow option.

This version of the build is optimized for damage, however I do have 7.5k ehp with triple balanced wised oak and max chaos resist as well as 100% stun avoidance from Harvest crafting.

Also my old crusader/shaper staff is for sale, only 3% less damage than my current staff.



Great work!

I used your PoB to swap in my Wands (redistributing the 4 points from the staff node) and ended up with slightly less dps (68.6 million): https://pastebin.com/ZJriyHHe
On another side you would have to change your gem set up a little as you than would only have one six-link.

Therefore I would say they are more or less equal.

If you want to min/max the wands provide some additional gain: You can use Crimson Jewels with Crit Multi + Crit Multi while Dual Wielding (prefix and 3 more than the spell crit multi) -> Can use a suffix to get chaos resistance more easy.

With this you would increase your dps slightly. But as I said above I would say staff and dual wand seem comparable good and only marginally different.

Overall nice work on all your gear!
"
Gnomiro wrote:
"
animevt wrote:


New staff done and I'm almost min-maxed with this build. Thought I'd share some staff gamer pob. Credits to Ruetoo for helping me with the build.


https://pastebin.com/tUyDfSiL (don't look if you have less than 200ex)


With Vaal RF: 69m BV + 46m Vaal BV + 20m WoC = any boss dead in a second

Without Vaal RF: 53m BV + 36m Vaal BV + 15m WoC = over 100m dps lmao


And no I'm not focusing on boss damage! The staff I made is for 100% delirium maps.

Crusader/shaper staff- 2 mods that scale explosion damage (T1 fire damage + damage per power charge)

Elder/shaper staff- 1 mod that scales explosion damage (fire damage prefix)

Bow- 0 mod that scales explosion damage, fully single target as everything only scales BV (minor +1 to Herald of Ash)

Wands- Go get an explode synth implicit xD

The bow does have better single target damage but it has maybe less than 1/3 of the clearing potential of the staff version, with staff reaching 100m dps burst it can delete any boss in a second so I did not go with the bow option.

This version of the build is optimized for damage, however I do have 7.5k ehp with triple balanced wised oak and max chaos resist as well as 100% stun avoidance from Harvest crafting.

Also my old crusader/shaper staff is for sale, only 3% less damage than my current staff.



Great work!

I used your PoB to swap in my Wands (redistributing the 4 points from the staff node) and ended up with slightly less dps (68.6 million): https://pastebin.com/ZJriyHHe
On another side you would have to change your gem set up a little as you than would only have one six-link.

Therefore I would say they are more or less equal.

If you want to min/max the wands provide some additional gain: You can use Crimson Jewels with Crit Multi + Crit Multi while Dual Wielding (prefix and 3 more than the spell crit multi) -> Can use a suffix to get chaos resistance more easy.

With this you would increase your dps slightly. But as I said above I would say staff and dual wand seem comparable good and only marginally different.

Overall nice work on all your gear!


Thanks! This build was very fun to play and now I'm just messing around with different variations of it.

I've thought about using a wand like the one you have along an explode synth wand with %fire and gem levels prefixes and multi suffixes but I was not able to buy an explode base, I got an explode base bow however maybe I'll mess with that.

I see that you put the wands in my pob but it won't really work out that way since you need to 4l the awakened coh with woc and drop the pcoc which is like -5m dmg and causes more ramp up time on phased bosses. I also feel that cobalt jewels are the best as they give life + es + 2 lines of multi, res is easy to find this league compare to extra ehp.

The real downside of rare wands is that they have no +1 power charge which is a huge part of our scaling (damage+speed). I have a +1 power charge ring and it's like OK for me to use wands but if you don't have +1 on ring you only end up with 8 power charges and 8 frenzy charges which you will definitely feel the change in speed while mapping, the damage is still similar however due to bottled faith capping crit. In the end I do feel staff is a bit better because of badge scaling, however for builds with a rare amulet it would be around the same with the only difference being a 4l woc instead of 6l.
Does the line "melee critical strike multiplier" work with boosting the dmg?
After buying all this




Then seeing Headhunter, I was like nahhhh I paid to much already and settled for


elemental damage with attacks is useless for me but was really just for the stats :3 was cheap. Will get a headhunter later on after I save up some currency again.
Last edited by firenovix on Aug 7, 2020, 12:00:47 AM
"
Thanks! This build was very fun to play and now I'm just messing around with different variations of it.

I've thought about using a wand like the one you have along an explode synth wand with %fire and gem levels prefixes and multi suffixes but I was not able to buy an explode base, I got an explode base bow however maybe I'll mess with that.

I see that you put the wands in my pob but it won't really work out that way since you need to 4l the awakened coh with woc and drop the pcoc which is like -5m dmg and causes more ramp up time on phased bosses. I also feel that cobalt jewels are the best as they give life + es + 2 lines of multi, res is easy to find this league compare to extra ehp.

The real downside of rare wands is that they have no +1 power charge which is a huge part of our scaling (damage+speed). I have a +1 power charge ring and it's like OK for me to use wands but if you don't have +1 on ring you only end up with 8 power charges and 8 frenzy charges which you will definitely feel the change in speed while mapping, the damage is still similar however due to bottled faith capping crit. In the end I do feel staff is a bit better because of badge scaling, however for builds with a rare amulet it would be around the same with the only difference being a 4l woc instead of 6l.


Hey there, so would you say a staff without +1 power charges is not worth using? I'm trying to follow along with your iteration of the build as it seems you are further min-maxed than the author. I got this staff the other day:

It gives me 8m total damage over dual void batteries but as you mentioned I lose 2 power charges bringing me down to 8. Do you think it would be worth it to switch back to dual void batteries until I can afford a staff with +1 Power charges?
Last edited by crayolamix on Aug 7, 2020, 12:02:33 AM
hey nice build but i dont understand why i died so fast because im bleeding ?

this build isn't immune to bleed ?
void bettery no longer relevant?
Anyone mind taking a look at my build? Not sure where the next upgrades are excluding fixing up some jewels and a couple awakened gems. I'm hitting 8m Shaper DPS which is great but I'm not quite where some others are.

https://pastebin.com/8mab14Ld
Last edited by Torean1 on Aug 7, 2020, 11:39:11 AM
"
witkop525 wrote:
Does anyone know what causes the chain reaction when mapping with this build? Using Herald of Ash already but it doesn't seem to cause the same kind of juicy reaction I saw in the video.

Does anyone also know why Enduring Cry sometimes won't heal? I feel like it might have something to do with my Energy Shield?


Would love to know if anyone happens to know.
"
witkop525 wrote:
"
witkop525 wrote:
Does anyone know what causes the chain reaction when mapping with this build? Using Herald of Ash already but it doesn't seem to cause the same kind of juicy reaction I saw in the video.

Does anyone also know why Enduring Cry sometimes won't heal? I feel like it might have something to do with my Energy Shield?


Would love to know if anyone happens to know.


can't see ur character so idk what u r missing but if i had to guess then u r probably missing "Calamitous Vision"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info