Harvest - Show Us Your Crafts

This is what i've come up with so far

I felt this thread was dying too soon so I wanted to show some of my stuff:

In progress, need to swap that Lightning resistance and craft another resistance instead of the dex+str (it's there because of metacrafting)

Good gloves I made from a 1 exa base, could be even better but I don't know if I am changing them further:

The boots are not finished but they are going ok. Need to craft all suffixes before trying to augment a life roll:

The wand already had a tier 1 roll, could not roll +1 to all skill gems unfortunately :( But it's a nice one:

Need advice on how to finish these two:

And my pet project, I'm still figuring out some stuff:

Here I need to reroll life, get rid of a couple of mods and change some other stuff.
[quote="encore1809"]Have you tried not to die?[/quote]
I crafted all my gear without Harvest. Mainly because it has no good crafts? I don't know what half of the mods mean.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
I crafted all my gear without Harvest. Mainly because it has no good crafts? I don't know what half of the mods mean.

Uh.... it's easy actually. Every craft add or removes a mod in the pool of existing mods for that item. It's just more deterministic.
[quote="encore1809"]Have you tried not to die?[/quote]

didn't play much, only made this one, waiting for my bro to join me
"
Nephalim wrote:

Harvest is so freaking good.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 15, 2020, 11:07:04 PM

Some reasonable tat, was most pleased with the helm but I ripped before I finished it, needed to remove a def and add a chaos to guarantee chaos to spells.
"
lamasf1 wrote:

My current weapon, left it there until i hit lvl 100, its fine for the moment and i wanna get other crafts going

How do you craft an item with two high tier phys prefixes?
Just a few crafts for my CoC Ice Nova dude at the moment, not the best bases, but good stats

Last edited by HeManNZ on Jul 13, 2020, 10:54:32 PM
Still need to reroll life and crit multi to T1 - Having bad luck rolls. May roll for another T1 resist but atm the craft sorts me out just fine.

Honourable mentions.

Slammed chest

Tailwind is pretty easy this league.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info