Harvest - Show Us Your Crafts

"
Antigegner wrote:
One thing seems obvious to me by looking at this thread: people claiming, that if you give people too much power they would get bored, are wrong :D

Well no, there is nothing left for me to do only 3 weeks in, once i finished 40/40 i'll most likely quit the league and this will be a record as i normally play all 3 months.
It's ok to be white
Last edited by jackof8lades on Jul 14, 2020, 5:46:12 PM

Pet project finished and I also posted a tutorial on how to get a fire damage/vulnerability on hit in the forum. I'm really proud of this, even if not all rolls are tier 1 it IS possible to make a full T1 ring with my method.

Debating starting a bane build. Or eventually getting to T1 life and something in place of the evasion.
Nothing great but it was the first time crafting gone right?

Not sure what to add for last prefix, maybe try adding hunter %life to it?
"
SaintLucifer wrote:

you can guarantee elemental damage with attacks and just remove/add until you get high tier, but hunter is probably better (albeit more expensive)
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:

you can guarantee elemental damage with attacks and just remove/add until you get high tier, but hunter is probably better (albeit more expensive)

I'm full physical, so that ele damage would not be useful, unless i ever wanted to sell it.
"
SaintLucifer wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
SaintLucifer wrote:

I'm full physical, so that ele damage would not be useful, unless i ever wanted to sell it.

generic increased damage from the veiled vagan mod might work.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Generic increased damage from the veiled vagan mod might work.

Thanks for the reminder, that sure helps and is way cheaper than a hunter exalt.

boots are too easy. SO EASY!

Harvest crafted these so far. Playing ED-C trickster has never been so fun.

The availability of very endgame items like this is you take the time to farm them is actually very pleasent. I wasn't sure at first, I found the mechanic to be both boring and very op. But this grew on me, ngl. While I believe harvest to be ay to powerful compared to all other league mechanics, I also think that the harvest crafting options have a very good place in the game.
I just think the different parts of the game would feel more connected if the different crafting options were scattered accross the different league mechanics, such as temple, delve, betrayal... as currently only betrayal offers crafting benches, and they are kinda irrelevent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info