Harvest - Show Us Your Crafts

From sub 400 pDPS, to 460 pDPS with crit (got hybrid and crit chance after removing trash mods) and now I wait for a remove life craft so I'll aug speed and get onslaught

Bought a 6L non-influenced with life and those 2 resists (and other shit like reflect).

Got a hunter influence. Removed shit and got this current state with hybrid life and %life. Waiting for a remove phys so I can aug attack and get attack crit.

Then I'll remove one of these resists and craft chaos res.

Don't think I'll go for removing defense and aim for the 12% life mod. I'll just sell it and get an explode chest.

But if this was SSF then I'd go for that at some point.

Waiting for a remove defense craft. Then I'll probably go for aug life and then I have 2 options, one is the max life recovery rate which I'd want and the other one is phys leech which is useless and I'll remove it with phys craft, rinse and repeat.

What a blast of a league, top 3 for sure.
Last edited by tinko92 on Jul 16, 2020, 6:05:53 AM
Lots of WIP:

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds. If your build can't survive that or a lag spike it's because you suck, period. Post your PoB so the PoE experts can analyse and help improve your build."
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Lots of WIP:

I say you got a lot of rare mods you can keep while annulling the others through Harvest craft. You're sitting on gold and you can't see it! ;)
"
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Lots of WIP:

I say you got a lot of rare mods you can keep while annulling the others through Harvest craft. You're sitting on gold and you can't see it! ;)

I kinda know it, but been unluck to get the right annuls... Whisper me if you can help me :)
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds. If your build can't survive that or a lag spike it's because you suck, period. Post your PoB so the PoE experts can analyse and help improve your build."

One more WIP...

finally hit my t1 life mod!

(سಥ益ಥ)س
I think this league is good for these perfect crafts but also the casual player like me who only rolls a character or two.

So these came a bit late but I got my staff to 8.25 critical with an attack craft (free exalt), added chaos res on two pieces of gear (2 free exalts), added fire resistance (free exalt), removed lightning damage on a bow to get something better maybe (annul) and 5 linked a few items as well. Also, may have chaos spammed my helmet as well don't remember. But the power in this is the targeting, very nice compared to yo lo.

The only thing I found is that the farming kept slowing down due to my inefficient habits and I was not using a lot of the color sockets mods.

But this was all good because I didn't find any wealth of my own at all so good thing I could Do it myself.

just finished my gloves after a defence remove and life aug, feels good
The newcomer:

Just need to reroll that life and it will be a hell of a VD Spellslinger helmet.

Some of these are by far not the best, but they're good enough for me. I don't want to gamble on some rolls really, especially when I can use that harvest craft for something else that absolutely needs the better roll.
Last edited by Tsokushin on Jul 17, 2020, 12:30:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info