Harvest - Show Us Your Crafts

warlord mod left
Last edited by highlordalarak on Jul 21, 2020, 6:20:02 PM

WIPs waiting for RNGesus give me the life and physical mods...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds. If your build can't survive that or a lag spike it's because you suck, period. Post your PoB so the PoE experts can analyse and help improve your build."

Going to make boots with elusive and cool down recovery here soon.

calling it a league. stuff is op

None of them perfect, but I love them all!
Phrazz has changed his ways. Forget his past, embrace the present.
Was originally going for a Penance Brand Archmage helmet but got 3 t1 mods on a Harvest craft. T1 Es%, T1 Es, T1 Life, then crafted the rest. One day I'll craft another with life, mana, mana%.

Made a decent belt as well.

Staff is pretty much done. Can maybe use some remove/add Chaos to nitpick the roll to t1, but I'm comfortable as is.

The belt was somewhat easy to craft. Here's the method I used.

1) Alteration orb Ilvl 84 Stygian vise until you have desired life roll.
2) Regal
2a) Beast craft remove any untargetable prefixes or suffixes.
3)Augment Fire/Lightning for resistances. Benchcraft Cold resistance (you'll see why later)
3a)Final tally should be 1 life prefix, 3 resistance suffixes.
4)Hunter's exalted orb and hope you do not get the % to not use flask charges hunter prefix.

I got lucky and slammed the flask charge on crit which is what I wanted.

But if not, your other possible Hunter prefixes are Max life, which is good, and Chaos damage which is removable. You can remove the chaos damage and via remove chaos then Augment Crit to gain the flask charge on Crit prefix.

5) Assuming there's 1 prefix left and it's not % max life, you have a 50% chance to hit it with Augment life. If not, you have a lot of remove/add life rolls in your future to get them both onto the belt.

6) Remove the benchcrafted Cold Resist.
7) Augment Chaos for Chaos resist. Can Remove/add Chaos for a higher tier.

GG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info