Minion Builds Need a Nerf

"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:

/start of "shut up" solution:

/end of "shut up" solution

dont want to be rude but these items are unverified.. i can copy items from other people's guides without a problem:

so maybe if you want a shut up solution post your own items?

lol i didnt even know that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/23387491
For the sake of my carpal tunnel.
Last edited by Alea on Jul 16, 2020, 5:55:05 PM
it is shady as f.. to link items on a CURRENT build that are unverified. there is ZERO effort needed to link your own items:

see that verified? it wont be gone unless i move that item or change its stats.

linking all items as a proof with not a single one of these being 'verified' doesnt cut it in my book. not when you are trying to 'prove something' or make others 'shut up'

in short: i dont believe people who do this

oh look, a legacy kaoms, also unverified:

that verification is there for a reason
Last edited by sidtherat on Jul 16, 2020, 1:08:34 PM
Check the rare items, they were never posted elsewhere.
Last edited by Universalis on Jul 16, 2020, 5:53:22 PM
no, minion builds are fine, especially in this league where otherwise progress would be gated more than ever behinde the overengineered crafting system which is preventing all people not playing 4h+ each day from reaching higher levels.

@GGG : do _not_ put this leagues mechanics into core, else i hope for you to feel it in your pockets ...

"
sidtherat wrote:

Good lunk finding the rares i posted considering im the first who posted it.
- you have the link in my signature -

"
bex_HB wrote:
no, minion builds are fine, especially in this league where otherwise progress would be gated more than ever behinde the overengineered crafting system which is preventing all people not playing 4h+ each day from reaching higher levels.

@GGG : do _not_ put this leagues mechanics into core, else i hope for you to feel it in your pockets ...

I was thinking stash micromanagement was already a ridiculously big waste of time :D
"
Universalis wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:

i can link your items and pretend to be you :) that kaom's is cool but i doubt it is yours, simple as that

sorry, but i do not trust you. linking un-verified items doesnt prove anything.

im pretty sure that people will make up their mind on their own. experienced players not going to trust you no matter what you say because linking verified items takes less time than that post of yours. you not doing that.. well, case closed
Last edited by sidtherat on Jul 16, 2020, 2:00:38 PM
"
Universalis wrote:

arent they pretty much like the ones Ghazzytv uses though?

regardless These items are not exactly rare in harvest.

God I am kind of scared about harvest going core if they do not do something to nerf some of these normally rnged gated systems
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 16, 2020, 2:30:18 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:

arent they pretty much like the ones Ghazzytv uses though?

regardless These items are not exactly rare in harvest.

God I am kind of scared about harvest going core if they do not do something to nerf some of these normally rnged gated systems

Sort off, it's very flexible and im more enclined in finishing quick my 40 challenges than crafting stuff, so i'm not buying or creating perfect items: i buy something that is 80+% good, like 20 ex piece; quick, and i push in the league.

I prefer to go full item flipping, and pay for the patiently crafted unperfect stuff. I craft-finished quick some snipped pieces like boots or helmets, using harvest mechanics, sold for few exalt.

It's power creep till POE 2, yet the harvest isn't that bad itself, but it's just too much of another layer of complexity increasing inequalities in-between new players and valuable whales.
It's confirmed it will not be intergrated in the core i think - i heard that somewhere - but what we can expect is a simplification of it integrated in the bench. Making crafting more powerfull next league, but not as much as it is now.

I will be gone before league end but i'm sure many players, those playing whole league, will end up with absolute perfect gear pieces in each slot.
Last edited by Universalis on Jul 16, 2020, 3:12:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info