- NOT Beginner Friendly - Icicle Mines Deadeye - Deep Delver - 6K Depth - How I did

Thank you very much for this guide. The budget POB was especially helpful to prioritize which stats I need to get this build up and running.

I noticed that in both the POBs you have Clarity disabled. In the budget version, enabling it brings you to negative unreserved mana and the full POB has very little mana once it's enabled. Do you usually keep Clarity on or is it situational?
hey why and when do you use plague bearer ?
"
Wienic wrote:
Hi, I'm torn between deadeye and assassin storm brand for deep delving. I finished pretty much all content this league and wanted to try deep delving (I was trying deadeye dex stacking last league but didn't go very deep because ended up not having much time to play). I've got some currency to start (250ex or so) and I need a goal to not get bored (for example crafting new items etc).

I've seen your build on poe ninja and was wondering, do you play exclusively solo?

Yes, I play solo only.

If I had to say something about builds I'd say Storm brand > ice shot mine > icicle mines, however I do have a really easy time building icicle mines so I rather play what I find easier to deal with.

You could give storm brand a try if you are really banked on currency.

"
Hosein009 wrote:
hey why and when do you use plague bearer ?

All the time, arcane surge proc.

"
Holtreich wrote:
Thank you very much for this guide. The budget POB was especially helpful to prioritize which stats I need to get this build up and running.

I noticed that in both the POBs you have Clarity disabled. In the budget version, enabling it brings you to negative unreserved mana and the full POB has very little mana once it's enabled. Do you usually keep Clarity on or is it situational?

Clarity is usually off, rarely turns it on in case i fuck with flask management and run out of charges.
Last edited by storm159 on Jul 23, 2020, 2:53:33 AM
Hi :)
I´m interested in deep delving, this guide is rally nice!

But I have to ask: Realistically speaking, what is the budget I will have to invest to really really deep?
"
ZidaneFFIX wrote:

But I have to ask: Realistically speaking, what is the budget I will have to invest to really really deep?

I can't realy say a number because it depends on too many factors.
Let's say that for now it would be a really low budget of about 20-30exa in items to get into 1500-2000 depth and then you gotta keep upgrading your gear as you go up to let's say 400exa.

Keep in mind sulphite costs from 500+- to 1500 are really expensive and you barely get returns while digging that way.
"
storm159 wrote:
"
ZidaneFFIX wrote:

I can't realy say a number because it depends on too many factors.
Let's say that for now it would be a really low budget of about 20-30exa in items to get into 1500-2000 depth and then you gotta keep upgrading your gear as you go up to let's say 400exa.

Keep in mind sulphite costs from 500+- to 1500 are really expensive and you barely get returns while digging that way.

Okay, thank you :)
For the sulphite costs I guess I just keep mapping while delving to make up for it
Is till dont know how people start delving day 1-2 of the league and get to 1-1.5k, since that whole first part you have almost no returns.
Or do you farm and after having some base currency go delve?
Im curious about what would be the more efficient strat for a solo player
Last edited by casualrat on Aug 1, 2020, 4:29:35 PM
"
casualrat wrote:
Is till dont know how people start delving day 1-2 of the league and get to 1-1.5k, since that whole first part you have almost no returns.
Or do you farm and after having some base currency go delve?
Im curious about what would be the more efficient strat for a solo player

You grab sulphite while mapping, and mapping is gonna be enough to pay sulphite scarabs.
Guia muito bom!
corrupt body +4gems very importnant for delve 4-5k?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info