- NOT Beginner Friendly - Icicle Mines Deadeye - Deep Delver - 6K Depth - How I did

"
Drakgodx wrote:
corrupt body +4gems very importnant for delve 4-5k?

Well.. kinda.
paste bins dont work no matter what way you try
Pau, best guide pauzero
"
XxWhiteManxX wrote:
paste bins dont work no matter what way you try

Tested and they are working, maybe pastebin was off when you tried it.
How are you getting poison damage for plague bearer? Do you only use plague bearer for bosses?
hi xal nice build and thanks for nodes section, can u explain how u craft ur amulet from this point

should i spam reforge keep suffixes until +1 int and then cold crafting or something else?
"
ImploziyaPoE wrote:
hi xal nice build and thanks for nodes section, can u explain how u craft ur amulet from this point

should i spam reforge keep suffixes until +1 int and then cold crafting or something else?

1 - +1 int (reforge prefixes keeping suffixes or rem/add influence)
Block suffixes for rem/add influence.
2/3 - +1 cold/pen (Aug cold, remove life,remove phys, remove defence)

"
nhanhnhanh173 wrote:
How are you getting poison damage for plague bearer? Do you only use plague bearer for bosses?

Spam it always to keep arcane surge up.
Last edited by storm159 on Aug 14, 2020, 12:36:25 AM
Hey man, i wanna ask something about early league for next league, if i wanna try the build, should i start with boss killer char then make this char or just start right away with this build? what do u prefer?
"
odayodie wrote:
Hey man, i wanna ask something about early league for next league, if i wanna try the build, should i start with boss killer char then make this char or just start right away with this build? what do u prefer?

I started right away with this character however I think it should feel safer to start with a boss killer and a better character to get full atlas completion before going for this delver only.
I have a question. For example, at the beginning of the season, how can I get 2 wands that you posted in the pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info