lost all atlas progression when delirium went standard

I don't recall exactly how far along I was in the Atlas in Delirium but well over 100 bonus objectives because I had 20 watch stones and was trying to find the conquerors in lvl 14 - 16 maps.

when delirium dropped into standard, I appear to have lost all progress in the atlas. my watch stones transferred and it looks like my maps transferred, though the first time I tried to drop a new map in the tab it asked me to convert existing maps.

is this a bug that I need to report? and, if so, does GGG have any way of retrieving the bonus and awakening bonus objectives? I wasn't very far with the awakening bonuses, probably around 15 - 20 but still don't want to start all over, current atlas shows 9/154 regular bonus objectives

Last bumped on Jul 15, 2020, 11:05:16 PM
Its the way it works once a standard merge happens the atlas resets luckily all you have to do us run a delirium map and it will unlock that tier and all below, for example if you run a tier 5 delirium map it'll consider all tier 5 and below complete if you run a tier 16 map itll complete the atlas and zana will give you the watchstones to match.
"
Sallian wrote:
Its the way it works once a standard merge happens the atlas resets luckily all you have to do us run a delirium map and it will unlock that tier and all below, for example if you run a tier 5 delirium map it'll consider all tier 5 and below complete if you run a tier 16 map itll complete the atlas and zana will give you the watchstones to match.

thank you Sallian,
appreciate your trying to help. hoping that I did something wrong, because your suggestion didn't work.

I ran 2 level 5 maps, upgraded to blue so they would register for objective completed and used a delirium orb on them, so they were at 20% delirious.

the first map did not appear on the atlas when I ran it, the second had been revealed from a previous map. I did the first one with the watch stones allocated to towers on the map. the second one, I put all watch stones back in storage on the left side of the map

still nothing registering except the 11 objectives I have now completed.

is there something else I need to do to get my progress restored? worried that even if I spend a lot of time trying to get back up to red maps, that something will be messed up with the watch stones to find conquerors
"
kendo3 wrote:
"
Sallian wrote:

thank you Sallian,
appreciate your trying to help. hoping that I did something wrong, because your suggestion didn't work.

I ran 2 level 5 maps, upgraded to blue so they would register for objective completed and used a delirium orb on them, so they were at 20% delirious.

the first map did not appear on the atlas when I ran it, the second had been revealed from a previous map. I did the first one with the watch stones allocated to towers on the map. the second one, I put all watch stones back in storage on the left side of the map

is there something else I need to do to get my progress restored? worried that even if I spend a lot of time trying to get back up to red maps, that something will be messed up with the watch stones to find conquerors

Buy a LEGACY T16 guardian map, then alc + corrupt it (make sure it doesn't "jump" to new series map). When you complete that, your Atlas will be restored.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
kendo3 wrote:
"
Sallian wrote:

thank you Sallian,

Buy a LEGACY T16 guardian map, then alc + corrupt it (make sure it doesn't "jump" to new series map). When you complete that, your Atlas will be restored.

thank you, HanSoloDK, for the suggestion but don't think that will work for me. searched in POE trade, map lvl = 16, map series = legacy and none available. highest tier available = 13 and they are going for 2+ exalts. and because the atlas thinks I am starting over, Zana won't sell me anything higher than tier 4 or 5.

any other suggestions? otherwise, guess I will be starting over and it's things like this that make me consider calling it quits. I don't get to spend a lot of time playing and after finally deciding to make a push into higher level maps in the last league, I lose all progress when it finishes. not a good design.
"
kendo3 wrote:

thank you, HanSoloDK, for the suggestion but don't think that will work for me. searched in POE trade, map lvl = 16, map series = legacy and none available. highest tier available = 13 and they are going for 2+ exalts. and because the atlas thinks I am starting over, Zana won't sell me anything higher than tier 4 or 5.

any other suggestions? otherwise, guess I will be starting over and it's things like this that make me consider calling it quits. I don't get to spend a lot of time playing and after finally deciding to make a push into higher level maps in the last league, I lose all progress when it finishes. not a good design.
Change your search to anything but "Legacy" or "Harvest" series. Legacy series=the very first version of maps from many years ago, so they're very scarce on the market at this point and people just keep them for the memes anyway. Just set to Delirium or Meta series and you should find plenty of options. It may take some tries to find a seller who isn't afk/unresponsive/playing Harvest, but it shouldn't be too hard.

Edit: legacy in general is just used to refer to anything that is no longer available or has an old variant. For whatever reason, GGG chose to name the OG series "Legacy" on their trade, whereas others like poe.trade use "Original". You're not the first to run into trouble with that.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Jul 13, 2020, 9:14:17 PM
Hello there.
It doesn't necessarily have to be a guardian, any pre-3.11 rare+corr T16 will work.
Also, put your awakening level as high as possible before running it, to unlock as much awakening bonuses as possible.
By the way, i recently found that you can tell if a map is legacy if it doesn't have the "atlas region" text on it, useful to avoid being scammed.
Cheers.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
xhul filter : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1787522
Last edited by xhul on Jul 13, 2020, 11:08:21 PM
thank you Aggromagnet, for clarifying what was meant in prior posts by "legacy" maps and thank you Xhul, for the suggestions on slotting in the watch stones to raise awakening level and what to look for in the map description to make sure it was a legacy map

bought a corrupted rare map that had mods I knew I could handle and

IT WORKED !!!!

back to 130 objectives and 88 awakening objectives completed

thank you everyone for your kind assistance.

can't believe GGG can't find a better way to combine your progress in a league into the standard realm when the league finishes. they have a reasonable process for other things but never would have figured this out without help

thanks again everyone, really appreciate it !!
"
kendo3 wrote:
thank you Aggromagnet, for clarifying what was meant in prior posts by "legacy" maps and thank you Xhul, for the suggestions on slotting in the watch stones to raise awakening level and what to look for in the map description to make sure it was a legacy map

IT WORKED !!!!

can't believe GGG can't find a better way to combine your progress in a league into the standard realm when the league finishes. they have a reasonable process for other things but never would have figured this out without help

remember you have to do this with every release in standard, so always make the map ready BEFORE the next release is released. :=)
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
kendo3 wrote:

IT WORKED !!!!

remember you have to do this with every release in standard, so always make the map ready BEFORE the next release is released. :=)

great advice, thank you. will definitely remember that
thanks again for all your help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info