Cortex bug

Hi,today i found Cortex map with Zana i entered i started boss,in last phase,when he was ding i died,my ballista killed him,he did portal explosion animation,but dropped nothing.I resurrected in city,i entered again portal,Boss din t dropped,i received no boss kill,and i received no completition of Zana mission.Boss is disappeared,and also the gate for back in cortex map.I m inside in boss room.
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2020, 5:49:26 AM

I forgot to post ,screen i killed boss,when i enter back in portal no loot,no boss and look in right side no zana mission completed.

link https://ibb.co/hXRCtcC
Last edited by Prosecco on Jul 13, 2020, 3:17:04 AM
you need to wait the full map device explosion animation ended.....Don't press resurrect until you see loot
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.
Yes you can follow all glitch given by experience,but i think that a fight complex like Cortex with many phases must be FIXED.Release or not release if u kill him u need to receive drop.I reported bug for fix.I m not interessed to loot or something
"
Prosecco wrote:
Yes you can follow all glitch given by experience,but i think that a fight complex like Cortex with many phases must be FIXED.Release or not release if u kill him u need to receive drop.I reported bug for fix.I m not interessed to loot or something

All you kill is side-boss. The real boss is the ghost and the map device
I am not a GGG employee. I don't get pay to reply you. My edits in POE wiki are voluntary work, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info