[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

Hey there,
I've respecced my pf into this over the weekend, out of curiosity and I'm just glad I did. I want to thank NiedzWiedz for taking the time and making this guide. Really mature and I've learned a lot from it. This build just got the perfect balance of safety, damage and speed, imo, so thanks again!

(Although I cannot stand playing with Shield Charge, but neither I wanted to gave up Fortify on mapping, so I improvised a bit)
Finally finished crafting my gear to what i feel is perfection. Harvest league is amazing for it, Ill chuck it all in a spolier below bar my last craft which i think i got a pretty nice Sythn Implcit to (Jewel in the belt);

Spoiler

If Anyone needs help with crafting/fixing items feel free to hit me up in game; Valiux
Last edited by Xuvali on Aug 6, 2020, 12:33:37 PM
This is a great build and an even better guide. Thank you

Just rolled this off the awaken orb.. Damn mana. What are my options other than taking a stab at an annul?
"
zeddemore wrote:

Just rolled this off the awaken orb.. Damn mana. What are my options other than taking a stab at an annul?

If you remove the craft and remove defense, you can then remove non-influence add influence mod. There's definitely quite a few unremovable bad mods you could hit with that, but on average it should hit something removable.

And thanks everyone for the feedback!
Last edited by Niedzwiedz on Aug 7, 2020, 4:46:00 PM
Gotta say this is one of the best builds i have ever played, i like it more than i liked herald stacking scion, pretty nice to never have to worry about dying. As someone said previously this is an excellent build guide too, great work!

P.S it's strange having a ranger higher than level 92 lol.
Playing this build on ssf with no conversion watcher (i have a pen one....) and a couple other missing pieces, i could never drop a cold conversion gloves from temple so im using hrims , im lacking alts badly and im unlucky with the +1 dex on ammy etc ...

I was thinking to grab Glancing + block nodes from the witch and with a rumi you can get 75/74 block. The main ideea behind that was crafting a redeemer/shaper shield with %mana %life on block max zist and frenzy sience i can't seem to be able to drop xibaqua ....

Toughts ?

PS: With an intel shield you can get the bv to lvl25 ;)
Last edited by Imposibil on Aug 8, 2020, 3:02:31 AM
"
Playing this build on ssf with no conversion watcher (i have a pen one....) and a couple other missing pieces, i could never drop a cold conversion gloves from temple so im using hrims , im lacking alts badly and im unlucky with the +1 dex on ammy etc ...

I was thinking to grab Glancing + block nodes from the witch and with a rumi you can get 75/74 block. The main ideea behind that was crafting a redeemer/shaper shield with %mana %life on block max zist and frenzy sience i can't seem to be able to drop xibaqua ....

Toughts ?

Here are my thoughts: Read the discussion…

The idea of going max block with rumis + shaper shield stats + glancing blows was discussed on several pages already. No reason to ask again for it. I would understand it if that post has like 400 pages, but we are in the first 30 and it is not that difficult to read at least a bit to see if Your topic was brought up already.

To answer your question: Not having divine flesh basically goes against the concept of the build, so you are not asking for a work-around, you are asking to discuss an entirely different Approach.
Besides that, block works - but is better suited for a scion-variant (which exists in the original post as a Concept-pastebin… again, start reading properly). As a Pathfinder you would most likely overblock attack, therefore being less efficient than scion in terms of stat-management. Besides that you just simply don´t need it. The build is tanky enough for T19 100% Delirium Maps where u ran into dmg-problems rather than defense-problems, T16 and A8 Bosses don´t even Scratch you so the only reason to go max block as well as divine flesh would be deep delving.
"
Imposibil wrote:

Toughts ?

Block does make sense if you want to tank up in SSF.

Int shields over str shields can boost your damage by a ton, but then you lose some armour and the two max res prefixes. Since you don't have divine flesh, it definitely makes more sense though. Would you remove/add phys with suffixes full until you hit it? Seems like a hard shield to craft overall if you want everything.
One of the most godly builds that I have ever played. Also,
thank you for the amazing guide.
"I am no beast of burden."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info