Timeout

At this point I don't even know if it's worth the wait. Played the game almost two weeks and I spend more time recovering from crashes then anything else or waiting for someone to fix issues. Currently looking through the psn library for something new to play. This has been a waste of my time. Looking back at old forum complaints and it's obvious these aren't new issues and after a year if it's this bad there's no use holding our breaths that it'll get better.
Its working again thx GGG ;)
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
juli87 wrote:
Any chanche this is fixed soon?
I'll post an update when I have more information.

It’s a connection error, that can’t be to difficult to fix, or at least pinpoint where the problem is. My guess is you’re hiring servers and should get an ETA from your provider.

Oh, while you’re at it; add more capacity to the PS4 community; having effects like rubberbanding for so long is just embarrasing. I’m guessing the PC-players doesn’t have these issues...
yay! we can play again, BLUE SCREEN

Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Jul 13, 2020, 6:39:56 PM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
juli87 wrote:
Any chanche this is fixed soon?
I'll post an update when I have more information.
The login issue should be resolved now.
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
yay! we can play again, BLUE SCREEN

Yeah, got two right away. Soooo fun running through five zones with a bluescreen at the very end (boss) in act 7...

Great patches! Makes me wonder how they even ”test” it on consoles. If they did, it makes me wonder how they can’t see where in their code the game crash. 🙄
Timed out again......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info