[Updated to Heist]Poison Blade Vortex Assassin In Depth Guide

"
memberx wrote:
So i decided to try crafting the poison/tailwind boots. What's the best way to get t1 movement and poison at start?

I am thinking of alt spam to get at least one of the rolls and than aug. Is there better way?

How much currency are we talking about here (1000 alt, 3000...) without buying base and harvest crafts? Just to see if my 8 ex are enough.


that 8ex might be enough or it might not be.

I would presume alts, im or chaos spamming. the mod combo is very hard to hit about 5k alts or 1k chaos. seed chaos crafts help, especially speed ones.
It is the very endgame option tbf.
"
wallyflops wrote:



I decided to follow along with this guide until I got to the medium cluster jewels, WOW that is expensive? Is there any budget alternative?

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=141&m=chaos&lv=68&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22511%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1},%22514%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Chaos spamming those seems very tough.

my POB is: https://pastebin.com/S75pp8wd



ye mediums are hard, and like Freredacier said, go for 1 good and 1 random nodes at first and upgrade while you go if you want to go budget way.
"
"
wallyflops wrote:



I decided to follow along with this guide until I got to the medium cluster jewels, WOW that is expensive? Is there any budget alternative?

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=141&m=chaos&lv=68&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22511%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1},%22514%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

Chaos spamming those seems very tough.

my POB is: https://pastebin.com/S75pp8wd



ye mediums are hard, and like Freredacier said, go for 1 good and 1 random nodes at first and upgrade while you go if you want to go budget way.


What is considered the one 'good' node to get first?
I would prioritize Wicked Pall because the extra BV duration makes maping smoother.

You can buy 4 jewels and try to craft Wicked+Wasting. You will hit one of these mods fairly often.
Worst case scenario, you will end up with 4 "good+random" combinations which is perfectly fine to crush most of the game content.
Last edited by Freredacier on Jul 29, 2020, 7:34:28 PM
"
Freredacier wrote:
I would prioritize Wicked Pall because the extra BV duration makes maping smoother.

You can buy 4 jewels and try to craft Wicked+Wasting. You will hit one of these mods fairly often.
Worst case scenario, you will end up with 4 "good+random" combinations which is perfectly fine to crush most of the game content.



This is nearly a perfect advice. I would prioritise wicked pall almoust everytime. However, if your dmg is lacking then I would prio wasting

Still good advice here ^^
is 40ex enough to play this build on burial chambers 100% delirium ? :P
"
IchigoPL wrote:
is 40ex enough to play this build on burial chambers 100% delirium ? :P


Honestly I dont know. I think so, but I got to my endgame gear very fast so im not 100% sure.

But like i said I do think so. You might want to skip some minmax elements like bottle and some perfect gear pieces.

For delimaps your prio should be antifreeze boots, good life pool and the full endgame chest.

Also getting good clusters for dmg is a second prio as good dps is also good defence. but skipping %life on belt, corruption upgrades and perhaps cirle, I can see 40ex being more than enough.

tip for deli: never stop moving, that way you dont die.
Im really really liking this build and the mapping is one of the smoothest i have played in awhile.

Im breezing through almost all content except for Sirus. The first few phases are super chill, but i always end up getting one shot due to die beam or some on ground effect/degen. Is there any recommendation for this encounter? Im about to respec into 2 large cluster jewel set up once i have crafted the jewels properly.




I was thinking of running Poison immune watchers eye + Golden Rule + Glorius Vanity Xibaqua for more defences? Would 5k life be enough for this to be worth it


i have 5ex to spend,what i should buy now/next?
"
IchigoPL wrote:


i have 5ex to spend,what i should buy now/next?


First, i would buy a lvl 21/0% quality vaal blade vortex.

Then I would get better medium clusters jewels. Yours only have 1 notable. It's quite easy to get either Wasting/Wicked and another damage node.

Then i would go for the 2 large cluster jewels setup. Be sure you have enough resistances and strenght before doing so.

Once it's done, a bottled faith seems like a good choice.
Last edited by Freredacier on Jul 30, 2020, 11:51:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info