[3.11] Frenzy Hopeshredder Barrage [ALL CONTENT] [1-25mil SHAPER DPS]
My personal favorite build for the last 4 leagues, capable of anything and everything, apart from HoGM.
- Shaper ✓
- Elder ✓
- Deathless UElder ✓
- Deathless Sirus ✓
- Deathless Cortex ✓
- Heart of the Grove ✓
- Breach Bosses, 4/5 way legion ✓
- 20 Wave Simulacrum ✓
- T16/17/18/19 100% Delirious Maps ✓
Fast and furious setup, uses maxed/high chance to dodge attacks, 38%-48% spell dodge and 38-51% evade chance for defense.
-Strong single target (up to 25mil)
-Zoom zoom clearspeed
-High Scale Ceiling
-High Movement Speed (143% unbuffed, unscaled base MS)
-Can do all map mods except reflect
-Works on a single 6L, both single & aoe
*Can Use almost all skill gems
*Shares gear with raider cyclone, flicker and frost blade builds
*Different ways to upgrade
-Chaos Resistance -70 to -80, usually not a problem but yellow garden mobs can sometimes instakill.
-Not the tankiest char (5.0k - 6.3k, depending on gear and level)
-Gets expensive the more you upgrade
-Can't do reflect :(
Lv 97, my regular build, phasing, 12mil = https://pastebin.com/2ZYBsyVk
LV 100, damage build, 22mil Shaper DPS = https://pastebin.com/j11Wu7WY
- PoB does not count +300 evasion from the belt enchant, which gives +3% chance to evade attacks.
- I did not count barrage totems towards my shaper dps.
My Gear, explanations within each category below.
There are two core items this build utilizes, Hopeshredder and Farrul's Fur.
Farrul's Fur allows us to always remain at maximum frenzy charges, gaining a lot of damage and speed buffs, both from our weapon and gear, plus our tree.
Hopeshredder grants us a ton of cold damage, accuracy, movement speed and some defenses.
There will be no Body Armor and Weapon sections because of this, these two are essential to the build. Grab them.
There are three options that are worthy of a helmet slot.
Option 1 - Crown of the Inward Eye [1ex]
WHY THIS: It's cheap, offers a lot of life, helps with mana and provides a very strong damage boost.
Option 2 - Devoto's Devotion [5ex]
WHY THIS: If you want even more speed, you can grab one of those. Personally, i prefer option 1 & 3, although regardless Devoto is a strong choice.
Option 3 - Custom Crafted, Influenced Rare Helmet [10-30ex crafting cost]
WHY THIS: The best option and the most expensive one. Same or more life, more damage, allows you to scale other items (belt, quiver) by allowing you to remove their fire resistance modifier.
↓ Two ways to make option 3 ↓
OPTION 1: EXPENSIVE, HARD TO ROLL, HARD TO FIND GOOD EVA HELM BASE
Redeemer + Warlord ilv85:
+1 power charge
+17-20 t1 crit multi
+22 increased elemental damage
-Nearby enemies have -9% reduced cold damage
OPTION 2: CHEAPER, EASIER TO CRAFT (only 2 crit mods), Ilv80+ requirement
Warlord + Hunter ilv80:
+1 power charge
+17-20% crit multi
Two options here that are worthy of being used.
OPTION 1: Darkray's [ENDGAME]
Very strong, lots of movement speed, frenzy charge, and 18%-22% chance to dodge attacks.
First you start with vaaled Darkray's with Regenerate 100 Life Per Second While Moving vaal implicit. Then later on you can stack them up, run lab for the enchant and vaal them for upgrades. Like the ones i linked here.
OPTION 2: The Blood Dance [STARTER's]
Start with this until you get to around 5k life. They will mitigate almost all (at 8 frenzy), all (at 9 frenzy) life degen you get from Hopeshredder. They're cheap you can get a vaaled one with 6% maximum life as a small bonus.
Endgame belt example. You can craft it yourself once you have enough currency, all you need is a t2/t1 str on the belt, rest you can add with the garden. You can make a belt like that from scratch (clean base), for up to 10ex maximum.
For a budget version get a Leather Belt with t2/t1 str, t1 life and fire res. [Up to around 40c]
For a semi-budget version, get a Stygian Vise with t2/t1 str, life and fire res. You can slap a redeemer's orb on it for some extra stats. [2-3ex, not counting redeemer upgrades]
+1 Frenzy Oskarm [40c-1ex]
Assasin's mark. Curse is very important because it allows us to do no leech maps compared to if we used elemental weakness instead.
Another option is to use this on a ring, and replace the gloves with what you want. Personally i recommend Oskarm.
OPTION 1 - BUDGET[100c]
A budget quiver without +1 arrow.
OPTION 2- ENDGAME[Couple Exalts]
+Endgame +1 arrow quiver.
Personally, my recommendation is to buy a shaper base with t2/t1 critical multiplier and +1 arrow mods on it, then you can craft everything else.
The shaper base is around 0.5-4ex, depending on the type of quiver you're buying. The cost to craft everything else should end up being around 2-3 exalts.
Finished example of an amulet. Regular base thrown into the talisman bench.
HOW TO: You get a base with t2/t1 crit multi and t3/t2/t1 elemental damage with attacks on it, then you slap aspect of the cat, add life, quality, resistance, craft -10 to mana cost to help barrage sustain and at the end you can throw into Jorgin's t2 talisman bench.
Why Tier 2 Talisman?
Best mods available for this build are within t2. All slots for mods will be taken so there is no use for influence, which makes talisman the best bet. Additionally, if you have aspect of cat somewhere else you can try to make an influenced amulet, although i strongly recommend the talisman option.
*8-12% increased maximum life (This is affected by item quality)
*24-36% to global critical strike multiplier (Big damage boost)
*Regenerate 2% Life per second (Helps mitigate degen)
*Projectiles pierce 2 additional targets (Helps with Barrage AoE setup)
*40-50% Increased global critical strike chance (Decent dps bonus)
*15%-25% Increased global defenses (More chance to evade)
*4-6% Chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite (Almost of no use to us, but not entirely useless)
*50% of Fire Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage (Only bad roll, messes with our Dying Sun Flask)
Two circles of fear.
*Caps our cold res (RINGS MUST HAVE COLD RES WHILE AFFECTED BY HERALD OF ICE)
*Lots of possible choices
*Lots of damage
LIST OF GOOD CIRCLE OF FEAR IMPLICIT MODIFIERS:
* +1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges (Damage, movement speed, dodge chance, evasion rating) [MORE DEGEN!!]
* 7-8% Maximum Life (Really good health boost, i recommend it on at least one right)
* 4-7 cold damage per frenzy charge (Very strong damage boost)
* Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on hit with attacks (10% damage increase)
* You gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Hit (Similar damage increase to Intimidate, allows you to free a slot from the quiver/abyssal jewel)
* +19%-20% to global critical strike multiplier (Strong damage boost)
* +17%-18% to global critical strike multiplier (Strong damage boost)
PAIR UP AT LEAST TWO IMPLICITS WHEN YOU'RE SEARCHING FOR A RING.
-Have two increased cold damage rolls, or
-Have one increased cold damage roll, and one increased buff effect.
Two buff effect rolls lower the damage gain, one buff one cold is nearly the same amount of damage compared to two inc cold rolls.
For a [Budget] version, get a circle with cold damage/buff and life implicit. [around 30-50c]
LIFE = Karui
- Helps Mitigate degen [USE SOUL OF RYSLATHA PANTHEON NODE]
MANA = There is no need for a mana flask if you have -10/-9 to the total cost of non channeling skills crafted on your amulet.
1) Dying Sun, Lots of damage.
2) Diamond Flask, Lots of damage. [Craft cold immunity if you picked onslaught ascendancy route]
3) The Wise Oak, Good damage, helps do maps when we are cursed with elemental weakness. Helps if you haven't capped your resistances yet. [Cold res must be higher than fire res, count in Dying Sun's +50% to fire res]
ANTI-BLEED = None
- As long as you have 5k+ life pool and a corrupted blood cannot be inflicted upon you vaaled jewel, you won't need anti-bleeding to survive. Life Leech will take care of it.
ANTI-CURSES = None
It's not a problem at all.
ANTI-POISON = None
You can sacrifice one of the damage flasks for an immunity flask. Although personally i am not willing to put up for such a trade. Chaos this league for me has only been a problem few times while tanking yellow seeds, other than that no issue.
Barrage is the best single target option. Allows us to scale a lot with up to 5 additional arrows guaranteed. Not counting +2 quivers, and +2 rare bows.
+1 From Helmet [1ex]
+1 From Bow [20-30ex]
+1 From Quiver [Couple Exalts, ~6ex]
+2 From Dying Sun [20c]
Awakened gems are an upgrade, if you can't afford them buy lv 21 gems instead, they are around from [7 to 10c] each. Or level your own gems.
REQUIREMENTS: +1 Pierce
Sometimes a mob might block the boss, sometimes there are two bosses, here's where the +1 pierce comes in handy.
OPTION 1: BARRAGE SINGLE TARGET SETUP
Same setup from above. With this jewel, we can use one 6L setup as both single and aoe.
Requirements: At least +2 pierce
Without pierce you will struggle. I prefer +3, although +2 works fine as well. Has some issues with garden and killing "allies cannot die packs".
[STRENGTH]: Single target damage for AoE, nothing lives.
[WEAKNESS]: 90% clear efficiency, some mobs live unless you turn to shoot them.
OPTION 2: RAIN OF ARROWS, SCOURGE ARROW
Rain of arrows covers the entire screen.
Scourge has strong damage, covers a lot, but clears with a slight delay. Can also be used to support bossing with mirage arrow as a second 6L.
-------SECONDARY 6L SETUP
If you're using Barrage for both single and clear this gives you a free 6L, once you made it that is. This is one of the totem setups, they provide a decent DPS boost, roughly around half of yours. Can really help while you're starting out on a 5L with your barrage when you're dealing with guardians and t16 maps.
Can be swapped to the regular AoE setup from above. Can be turned into Rain Of Arrow totems. Holy relic can be fit in a 3L weapon as you're progressing towards that 5L or 6L.
30% more damage for bossing.
Use ice arrow/split arrow/caustic arrow, or any other bow gem that has a skill cost of up to 6 mana maximum. 7 and up will increase mine mana reservation from 2 mana to 3 mana. Keep the skill gem at level 1.
---Pick 4 of your choice.
- Frost bomb for damage
- Dash + Second Wind for mobility, recommended for Sirus/UberElder/Shaper, etc
- Holy Relic for life regeneration
- Stone holem for life regeneration
- Phase run for running fast [Requires good timing]
- Blood rage for more damage
Level precision to the point where it caps you at 100% chance to hit.
Enlighten 4 if you have money and intelligence needed for it.
Level 70 Tree = https://pastebin.com/D7Cxjpre
Level 90 Tree = https://pastebin.com/T0evn038
Level 100 Tree = https://pastebin.com/A1RUXeEc
Acrobatics > Phase Acrobatics > Point Blank > Frenzy Charge Nodes > Lioneye's Nodes > HP Nodes
Help Alira. Res, crit multi and mana regen are all very helpful to us. Mana regen really makes a difference allowing us to recover based on regen alone in clutch scenarios.
+More dodge chance
+Moving through all enemies
+Enemies have reduced accuracy rating by 15%
+Decent boost to clearing without frost bomb active, -15% to all resistances
+Around the same movement speed as Onslaught, less situational
+Immunity to elemental ailments [BIG]
Overall more defense, less damage.
REQUIREMENTS: If you pick phasing (MY CHOICE), you need chance to gain onslaught either on an abyssal jewel or on a quiver.
BONUS: +300 to evasion rating while you have phasing belt lab enchant.
+40% increased movement speed
+40% increased attack speed [BIG]
+Solid defense, with more chance to evade
BONUS: 30% increased accuracy rating while you have onslaught lab belt enchant
*Watchers eye for damage. Added cold damage is the cheapest one. I went with it.
*Lioneye's Fall, must have, leech, crit and damage.
*Volley Fire if you're using barrage for AoE.
-----ABYSS BELT JEWEL
Life + Life regenerated while moving if you're on budget. If you have some garden crafts to spare, get a ilv83+ searching jewel and roll remove/add cold until you hit t1 added cold to bow attacks. My jewel has t2 since it lacks a bit in ilvl, that is fine as well.
Clusters allow us to get some extra resistance, bit more intelligence, two regular jewel slots for 14% life, good damage nodes and pierce.
LARGE CLUSTER - For a budget version get any (cold, elemental cluster) with 3 notables, 8 added passive skills. Should be around [80-100c].
If you have money to spare, you can get one similar to mine for around 3-4ex. Blanketed Snow gives a strong damage boost along with Vengeful Commander.
ilvl84+ allows you to augment t1 resistance which goes from 6%-7%, pretty useful so keep that in mind. ilv68+ still allows you to have 4%-5% regardless.
1) Projectile Cluster [Repeater + Aerodynamics], Barrage +1 Pierce AoE Setup [~30c]
2) Aura Cluster [Vengeful Commander + Precise Commander][~1.5ex]
3) Crit Cluster [Precise Commander + Pressure Points][3-8ex depending on the market]
WHEN TO USE WHICH?
Option 1 if you use barrage for AoE, and if you need to reach +3 pierce or you're stuck needing to reach +2 pierce.
Option 2, if you have at least +1 pierce, and a non AoE barrage setup. Or if you have +3 pierce barrage AoE setup without needing the jewel node. Decent damage, but option 3 outscales it.
Option 3, if you have at least +1 pierce, and a non barrage AoE setup. Or if you have +3 pierce barrage AoE setup without needing the jewel node. Best damage output, but it is expensive.
One double resistance life jewel. Augment cold for added cold damage. [Caps your resistances]
One life, res and intelligence jewel. Helps cap our resistances and int here is crucial to the build. [CRUCIAL]
Two full damage clusters. Get life, crit multi and projectile damage bases, augment cold for cold damage.
x3 Increased Power Charge Duration, makes our power charges permanent.
Rest go with either:
-20% increased total recovery per second from Life Leech
-10% Chance to avoid being stunned
START: Caustic Arrow + Onslaught Support
Lv 18, Swap to Rain Of Arrows
Lv 28, Swap to Scourge Arrow
LV 18 4L Setup:
Drop Onslaught Gem once you finish your first lab. You will have onslaught from there.
LV 31 5L/6L Setup:
Change from scourge to barrage once you have dying sun and volley fire jewel (for barrage aoe setup). Scourge arrow will be capable of killing low tier map bosses once you finish all acts.
When you hit lv60 switch to Hopeshredder + The Blood Dance.
If leaguestarter, use any build with elemental damage until Hopeshredder becomes available. If you start changing to pure cold damage, which you should after finishing acts, buy a bow with added cold damage from somebody. Example:
There is no Farrul's Fur yet, i cant afford it yet, what do i do?
- Use anything you can get your hands on. Yriel's Fostering is nice if you're coming later in the league and have a chaos or two laying around.
---------LEVELING ITEMS (OPTIONAL BOOST)
Using overall elemental damage to level without trouble. Decent damage.
Grab two rare rings with elemental damage to attacks and added damage of any type, you can craft # to # added cold/fire/lightning from the bench.
If you have just enough money for two 5L setups, buy volley fire jewel, and link barrage single [GEM LINKS SECTION] and 5L barrage totem [GEM LINKS SECTION], copy the 6L setup just without Hypothermia support.
Totems will help you deal more damage when bossing and you'll be able to kick more ass than with just one your own barrage setup.
[Lab]Raider for frenzy charge buffs, + movement speed from phasing/onslaught.
[Weapon]Hopeshredder for high damage scaling.
[Boots]Darkray's for +1 frenzy charge.
[Gloves]Oskarm with +1 frenzy charge implicit, allows the use of two circles of fear, provides assassin's mark on hit.
[Helmet]Crown of the Inward Eye with +1 barrage projectile, or a rare helmet with +1 barrage projectile.
[Quiver]Spike-point arrow or Piercing arrow quiver. Piercing allows us to not use projectile cluster for +1 pierce, giving more damage.
[Amulet]Rare with t1 life, t2/t1 crit multi, t1/t2/t3 elemental damage to attacks, lightning res t1/t2, aspect of the cat.
[Rings]Two circles of fear.
[Belt]T2/T1 Strength belt [MUST HAVE]+T1 life, Stygian Vise.
[Jewels]Life, resistance, damage. If you're starting out you can cap resistances from here. You need at least 19 intelligence from jewels to run enlighten 3 [MUST HAVE]
--------Short rundown over gems
- Barrage for best single target dps.
- Barrage for both single and clear, fits all in one 6L with Volley Fire unique jewel.
If that is clunky for you set up another 6L with Rain of Arrows, or Scourge as your skill gem.
- Mines give 30% chance to deal double damage. Can be used an emergency clear if you find yourself in an elemental reflect map. It takes time to get used to, it's only for bossing. Requires enlighten 3.
- Hatred, Precision, Herald of Ice. All 3 are must haves. Precision caps us at 100% chance to hit, don't level it past that point it will eat up mana needed for mines.
- Dash + Second Wind for mobility.
- Frost Bomb for 10% - 25% reduced cold res to enemies.
1) Blood Rage for extra damage burst.
2) Phase Run for extra movement speed when rushing to somewhere, shaper mid phases for an example. Must be used ~1s before you gain Cat's Stealth.
3) Holy Relic or Stone Golem for life regeneration.
--------How to single target
Place 15 mines > Place Totems (If you're using them), > Activate Blood Rage > Place Frost bomb > Spray The Boss with Barrage
ARMOR = Farrul's Fur [~3.3ex] [Core Item] [Unlinked]
= Yriel's Fostering, if you can't afford Farrul's yet [~5c][Unlinked]
WEAPON = Hopeshredder [MUST MUST HAVE] [~2ex][6L]
BOOTS = Darkray's Corrupted with 100 life regen while moving [~25c]
= The Blood Dance [Early Item] [~1c]
GLOVES = Oskarm with +1 Frenzy Charge [~40c]
HELMET = Crown of the Inward Eye with +1 barrage enchant [50-150c]
BELT = Leather Belt [https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/KYEd23Lc5] [~20c]
QUIVER = Rare Quiver [https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/rGkaDXZUQ] [30-100c]
JEWELS = Volley Fire with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you [100-150c]
= Volley Fire no corruption if you have anti-bleed flask [1c]
RINGS = Circles Of Fear [https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/4MJPLWLS9] [~20c x2]
AMULET = Rare with Aspect of the cat, you can craft the aspect yourself just buy Farrul, First of the Plains and beast craft it into an open suffix. If you lack int get int base, if you need res buy one with res. Must have open suffix! [~25c base + ~12c for doing the aspect craft]
Regular Crown of the Inward Eye > +1 Barrage Crown of the Inward eye > +1 Barrage rare evasion base helmet
HOW TO CRAFT RARE HELMETS
Scour your enchanted helmet, use alteration orbs until you get t1 critical multiplier. Once that is done, augment an attack modifier, augment any resistance modifier to the item. Augment defense modifer, craft evasion rating and +life for 2alch. Augment life to get t1, if you fail, remove bench craft, remove life, add bench craft again augment life.
Why bench craft eva/life?
-To limit augment life to only one mod.
-Shocking Conflux (Decent damage boost every now and again, i went for this helmet creation since getting a good evasion ilvl85 base was nearly impossible. The mod itself is more fun and unique than particularly useful.)
1) Use alterations to get shocking conflux. Fill up all suffixes (attack, resistance). Augment defense modifer, craft evasion rating and +life for 2alch. Augment life to get t1, if you fail, remove bench craft, remove life, add bench craft again, augment life until you hit t1 90-99 added life.
2) Once you have t1 life, remove attack modifier to free a suffix. Augment critical modifier, do remove/add crit until you get t1 crit multi 17-20%. Once you have that, remove defense modifier to free a prefix and augment crit to get +1 power charge.
3) Remove/add resistance modifier to get the fire rest t1/t2 depending on item level.
4) Randomize mod values.
5) Hillock Syndicate for 28% armor craft.
Why bench craft eva/life?
-To limit augment life to only one mod.
1) Alch spam or use alteration orbs to get t1 elemental damage 19%-22%
along with either +1 power charge or t1 crit multi.
-If you get power charge with t1 ele damage, fill up all prefixes, life, defense, then augment crit (there are two crit prefixes with this double influence base), if you dont hit t1 crit multi first try, craft "Prefixes cannot be changed" then remove/add crit until you get t1 crit multi.
-If you get t1 crit multi with t1 ele damage, fill up suffixes, augment defense, craft eva/life, augment life if you dont get t1 life 90-99, remove bench mod, remove life, add bench mod, augment life. Once you have t1 life 90-99, remove bench mod, augment crit, if you dont hit +1 power charge on the first try, craft suffixes cannot be changed, remove/add crit until you hit the
+1 power charge.
2) Once you have t1 elemental damage, +1 power charge and t1 critical multi. Fill up suffixes, and do remove/add life until you hit t1 90-99 added life (If you dont have it already) bit harder with only 1 free prefix but doable.
If you have life already, free up a suffix modifier, craft cold and do, remove/add cold until you get -9% res craft. After that you free up the last suffix to augment fire resistance and you're done.
Easy isn't it? :)
+1 arrow quiver is quite a nice boost to our DPS. But how do we craft it without buying one for 20ex?
1) Buy a shaper base quiver ilvl83+, ilvl84+ for t1 fire res(penetrating arrow quiver or spike-point quiver
) with "bow attacks fire an additional arrow" and t2/t1 crit multi 30% and above.
2) Clean it up if it has any trash mods.
- Fill up suffixes and augment life until you get 90-99 added t1 roll.
- Fill up prefixes, augment fire to get resistance t1/t2.
If you're phasing, augment caster to get onslaugh on kill, remove add until you get t1 roll 9-10% chance.
If you're onslaught, craft prefixes cannot be changed and remove/add attack mods until you get t1 attack speed. It will takes a while.
3) Bench craft 32% increased elemental damage with attack skills.
Get a diamond flask. Prepare 2-3 annul orbs, some augmentation orbs ~30 and a stack or two of alts ~100-200 orbs.
Alt for prefix, if you get a suffix augment. Either get one of these two:
1) +20 to maximum charges
2) 40% increased duration
Once you have that, if the flask has a suffix, use annul orb on it and pray. If it doesn't perfect.
Buy unveiled cinderswallow urn for 33% chance to unlock critical bench craft, if you don't want to pay somebody 10c to craft it for you. Repeat until you get 80%, 6 glassblowers per try, 5% to hit 80% crit.
This is of course if you are not using anti-poison, or anti-freeze on your diamond flask.
1) ABYSS JEWEL
Buy a base [searching eye jewel] with t1 life and critial multiplier. ilvl68+ for t2 added cold, ilvl83+ for t1 added cold. Augment life to get regen while moving. Augment cold, remove add cold to hit t1 or t2 added cold damage to bow attacks.
If the jewel base has some trash mods, remove them.
2) Regular Jewel Damage
Buy a base with % life, crit multi and projectile damage, augment cold, remove/add cold until you hit %increased cold damage.
3) Regular Jewel Double Resistance
Buy a base with % life, +to all resistances and +to fire and lightning resistances, augment cold, remove add cold for %increased cold damage.
4) Medium Aura Cluster
Buy a base aura jewel, ilvl84+. Use alts until you hit t1 intelligence, regal it. If you get an mod that can't be rolled (aura only, mana) use annul to remove it, if it fails alt again. Once you have a base with t1 int, fill a prefix if it isn't filled already by augmenting a resistance mod. If suffixes are not clean, remove them (cold mod is ok). Augment crit to get Precise commander (100%), augment/remove/add cold to get vengeful commander.
x3 10% increased power charge duration [Permanent Power Charges]
Rest you can do 20% increased recovery per second from life leech or 10% chance to avoid being stunned.
HINT: X to Y resistance garden craft can be used on cluster jewels.
There are two ways to upgrade Darkrays.
1) Double Corrupt
- Maximum Life + Movement Speed [T1]
- +2 to AoE Gems + Socketed Gems [T1]
- Movement Speed + Socketed Gems [T2]
- Regenerate 100 Life + Maximum Life [T1]
- Regenerate 100 Life + Movement Speed [T1]
- Regenerate 100 Life + Duration Gems [T2]
- Regenerate 100 Life + Socketed Gems [T2]
- Chance to dodge attack hits + Chance to dodge spell hits [T1]
- Chance to dodge dodge spell/attack + Life/100regen [T2]
- Dodge + anything else [T3]
- Chance to dodge spells/attacks while moving + anything else [T4]
2) Uber Lab + Vaal
- Movement Speed + Movement Speed [T1] [+20% total implicit, Best possible outcome] [Worth ~25ex]
- Life + Movement Speed [T1] [Second best after 20% mov speed one]
- Life + Attack Speed [T1]
- Attack Speed + Movement Speed [T1]
- Chance to avoid being stunned + life/movspeed/+gems/+dur/dudge [T2]
- Attack Speed/Mov Speed + Spell dodge [T2]
- Attack Speed/Mov Speed + Spell dodge [T3]
Example: My Boots
Hint: Don't Forget to 20% quality first!
Double Corrupt only.
- Life + Frenzy [T1]
- Critical Chance to Attacks + Frenzy [T1][Best][~Worth 10-25ex]
- Attack Speed + Frenzy [T2]
- +2 To Aoe Gems + Frenzy [T2]
Hint: Don't Forget to 20% quality first!
6L Hopeshredder > Hopeshredder +1 arrow implicit (buy one with high rolls, or make your own, a low roll +1 arrow is the same as near max rolled Hopeshredder without the corruption) > Hopeshredder +1 arrow 6L (You can bench 6S and 6L it for around ~18ex)
HOW TO PRIORITIZE & SCALE DAMAGE:
- Onslaught Ascendancy, over 1mil damage difference at late build stages.
- Attack Speed on quiver instead of onslaught
- Bottled Faith instead of Quicksilver
- Awakened Elemental focus instead of Hyperthermia [Prepare for minmax nightmare to get that intelligence]
- Barrage Totems with volley fire (You use barrage as your AoE, some mobs will live or you will spend a bit more time clearing everything, although it will allow you to stick totems in your second 6L. I did not count their damage towards shaper dps anywhere, they do around roughly half of your dps extra. 22mil they do around 11mil. 11mil they do around 5.5mil.)
- Sacrifice life for damage
Here's a lvl 100 tree with my build base transitioned into pure damage.
List of build changes can be found below:
- Replaced Ensnaring Arrow with Ice Shot. [4L Mine Setup]
- Added an upgraded synthesized abyssal jewel to the build
Last edited by 30Creptus on Aug 9, 2020, 12:09:26 PM
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2020, 5:05:39 AM
on Jul 22, 2020, 5:21:41 PM
nice build i have noticed the damage myself looking forward to try it out good job
please continue to add sections for beginners and lvling guide
on Jul 22, 2020, 5:42:18 PM
Build is now finished, feel free to have a look!
on Jul 23, 2020, 8:33:02 AM
The build looks great. Will I be able to farm fractured maps with this?(100% delirium, beyond) I assume damage wise this should do fine but will I be able to survive?
on Jul 23, 2020, 10:32:22 AM
Great build guide! I was playing this build last league and I highly recommend it, gives so much fun and is very enjoyable to play with.
on Jul 23, 2020, 1:46:51 PM
Yes. Pretty certain of it.
I was able to do T19 100% delirious maps least league, full clear, with Kosis included.
The only possible issue would be unexpected chaos damage, although from my personal experience this is very rare, perhaps mostly from Alva Temples.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Jul 23, 2020, 4:11:09 PM
on Jul 23, 2020, 4:09:59 PM
That's amazing, I'll start buying/crafting all of the gear then. Thank You <3 I suppose you did that with the lv 97 pob rather than the 100 with 22m?
Is there really no other better options for gloves or boots?
and how would I go about getting +2 pierce if I can't get that corruption? I assume through penetrating quiver instead of the accuracy base + craft +1 pierce on helm instead of hybrid life?
Last edited by ArkanePanda on Jul 23, 2020, 4:31:46 PM
on Jul 23, 2020, 4:30:19 PM
I did it last league with around 20mil dps, at level 100.
In theory, +2 frenzy high rolled rare gloves are better. But that's just theory, getting those is extremely hard, and you need to craft a near perfect ring to replace circle of fear with. Even with that, you will lack around 30-40% cold ress in order to use The Wise Oak, while having fire res at at least 75% without any flask effects.
For the boots, there are no better options. No rares or uniques can replace Darkrays.
You can craft +1 pierce on the helmet, +1 from jewel cluster (+2 from two projectile clusters), +1 from quiver base. You can play with +2 total as well, it's a bit clunky but possible.
Other option is to get pierce from the tree, there is a new tree branch which gives +1 for 2 points, and +3 for 4 points [Piercing Shot]. Although this will lower the dps by a chunk, so i recommend getting it from items.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Jul 23, 2020, 5:13:49 PM
on Jul 23, 2020, 5:12:46 PM
Wouldn’t ensnaring arrow not work at all due to pierce?
on Jul 23, 2020, 5:33:12 PM
Hmm, i did not think that through. Perhaps it would not.
Doesn't matter much even if that is the case.
on Jul 23, 2020, 5:54:31 PM