[3.11] Frenzy Hopeshredder Barrage [ALL CONTENT] [1-25mil SHAPER DPS]

Can you add some gameplay video ?
Can this build use ice shot as clearing skill ?
Hey I would like your input on this.

I changed a few things around in your lv 100 pob and I managed to gain 1.1m damage, +400~ life + Max Chaos Res.

I swapped the chest, 1 ring and gloves for rares which may or may not be more expensive but definitely possible in harvest.

Here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/MWXbxN8g
Last edited by ArkanePanda on Jul 24, 2020, 3:25:53 AM
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
Can this build use ice shot as clearing skill ?


Yes.
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
Hey I would like your input on this.

I changed a few things around in your lv 100 pob and I managed to gain 1.1m damage, +400~ life + Max Chaos Res.

I swapped the chest, 1 ring and gloves for rares which may or may not be more expensive but definitely possible in harvest.

Here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/MWXbxN8g


1) I approve of the gloves + ring. It's nice.

Another option is x2 Circles with +1 frenzy and intimidate from Lethal Pride, but calls fore some jewel changes, damage nodes into res/int. For a potential 25mil DPS in the end. Although it scales degen up.

In theory, crafting those rares, putting them in a double corruption chamber and getting +1 frenzy on them puts Oskarm into a trash can. Which is very nice to have in consideration.

One thing to note here, and the same goes for the point below. 10% to 40% chance, if counting totems, compared to 100% chance for intimidate per hit will lower the initial dps (First couple hits) by a tiny bit, which PoB can't calculate. Not really that important in the end since the damage is huge to begin with, and over time it will be constant, but it's worthy to be noted.

2) I don't recommend changing farrul's fur for anything because of the charges ramp up time. Here are the reasons why:
- Abysmal movement speed before ramping up
- Backtracking takes forever
- Damage need to ramp up for bosses.
* While this is not calculated in PoB, non-map bosses will need us to ramp up charges first before we reach the said value, cutting our dps in the meanwhile..

Overall some chaos resistance, bit more life and 1mil more DPS when ramped up, is not worth the efficiency losses that have to be made for it.
"
30Creptus wrote:


1) I approve of the gloves + ring. It's nice.

Another option is x2 Circles with +1 frenzy and intimidate from Lethal Pride, but calls fore some jewel changes, damage nodes into res/int. For a potential 25mil DPS in the end. Although it scales degen up.

In theory, crafting those rares, putting them in a double corruption chamber and getting +1 frenzy on them puts Oskarm into a trash can. Which is very nice to have in consideration.

One thing to note here, and the same goes for the point below. 10% to 40% chance, if counting totems, compared to 100% chance for intimidate per hit will lower the initial dps (First couple hits) by a tiny bit, which PoB can't calculate. Not really that important in the end since the damage is huge to begin with, and over time it will be constant, but it's worthy to be noted.

2) I don't recommend changing farrul's fur for anything because of the charges ramp up time. Here are the reasons why:
- Abysmal movement speed before ramping up
- Backtracking takes forever
- Damage need to ramp up for bosses.
* While this is not calculated in PoB, non-map bosses will need us to ramp up charges first before we reach the said value, cutting our dps in the meanwhile..

Overall some chaos resistance, bit more life and 1mil more DPS when ramped up, is not worth the efficiency losses that have to be made for it.


I knew I'd be losing 15% chance to avoid all damage & 50% reduced visibility you'd gain from aspect of the cat but the movement speed issue didn't even hit me so you're right. Guess I'll just stick to farrul's fur then.

I'll at the very least try to go for the rare gloves & ring which should give me a bit more life + positive 10% chaos res without losing damage.

Thank you for taking your time to help me out <3
Last edited by ArkanePanda on Jul 24, 2020, 11:10:45 AM
"
ArkanePanda wrote:

I knew I'd be losing 15% chance to avoid all damage & 50% reduced visibility you'd gain from aspect of the cat but the movement speed issue didn't even hit me so you're right. Guess I'll just stick to farrul's fur then.

I'll at the very least try to go for the rare gloves & ring which should give me a bit more life + positive 10% chaos res without losing damage.

Thank you for taking your time to help me out <3


I changed the gloves from your PoB a bit.



Even more damage, for a higher crafting price. Warlord +1 frenzy, more mov speed, some dodge, etc. The accuracy loss can be mitigated with precision + lv 4 or lv 5 enlighten (lv5 with +1 to socketed gems) for even more mana comfort (96 compared to around 124).

Here's my boots with lv5 enlighten from last league.


26mil dps, with those gloves on and changes to precision.

There are more ways to scale damage with i did not include, lv6 awakened gems, double watcher's eye, etc. Minmaxed gear to the maximum can well pass over 30mil, although it's gonna cost A LOT.

BTW, updated the build guide in regards to the ensnaring arrow, thanks for pointing that out. Now it utilizes ice arrow, which lowers mana reserved per mine down to 2.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Jul 24, 2020, 11:54:48 AM
"
30Creptus wrote:


I changed the gloves from your PoB a bit.



Even more damage, for a higher crafting price. Warlord +1 frenzy, more mov speed, some dodge, etc. The accuracy loss can be mitigated with precision + lv 4 or lv 5 enlighten (lv5 with +1 to socketed gems) for even more mana comfort (96 compared to around 124).

Here's my boots with lv5 enlighten from last league.


26mil dps, with those gloves on and changes to precision.

There are more ways to scale damage with i did not include, lv6 awakened gems, double watcher's eye, etc. Minmaxed gear to the maximum can well pass over 30mil, although it's gonna cost A LOT.

BTW, updated the build guide in regards to the ensnaring arrow, thanks for pointing that out. Now it utilizes ice arrow, which lowers mana reserved per mine down to 2.


Isn't +1 frenzy a prefix so you can't have the bench crafted mod but could keep attack speed/accuracy but the bigger issue is that the "50% increased damage with hits against chilled enemies" is a temple mod so there's no way to retain it on a double influenced item. Therefore this gloves is just not possible to make =(

Maybe instead we go for this gloves?


we lose 0.8% damage but gain culling strike instead

and that's great I'll check out the ice shot change. I was initially thinking of running cwdt - immortal call - duration - vaal grace but I'll try ice shot mines first

Edit: Seems like even if you can't afford culling strike, just having attack speed or accuracy on it instead is still better
Last edited by ArkanePanda on Jul 24, 2020, 1:29:32 PM
"
ArkanePanda wrote:

Isn't +1 frenzy a prefix so you can't have the bench crafted mod but could keep attack speed/accuracy but the bigger issue is that the "50% increased damage with hits against chilled enemies" is a temple mod so there's no way to retain it on a double influenced item. Therefore this gloves is just not possible to make =(

Maybe instead we go for this gloves?


we lose 0.8% damage but gain culling strike instead

and that's great I'll check out the ice shot change. I was initially thinking of running cwdt - immortal call - duration - vaal grace but I'll try ice shot mines first


Oh yes, it is a prefix. My bad.

That looks good, culling is more dps as well, just doesn't autocalculate.
"
30Creptus wrote:

Oh yes, it is a prefix. My bad.

That looks good, culling is more dps as well, just doesn't autocalculate.


It also seems like even if you can't afford +1 frenzy + culling strike, just crafting attack speed/accuracy over culling strike is still pretty good and probably a lot cheaper as well if you intend to double corrupt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info