[3.11]One shot everthing/Bleed gladiator 1 second sirus last phase


Hi , loving the build so far. I have 9 ex budget, what should be my upgrade order ?
i would have a budget for around 40 ex to spend on this build. Did you ever tried a fully juiced 100% Delirium map with it? How is it performing there?
This build is very fun to map, the mapping is very fun. However, it can be stressful as you will randomly eat a Wasschot Death after T15.
This build has a weak defensive layer; it will be easy to get one shot from Sirus or a strong boss.
"
mehtan77 wrote:

Hi , loving the build so far. I have 9 ex budget, what should be my upgrade order ?

Upgrade Your bow since it has only 227 pDPS, change the rings for the steel rings for flat phys to attacks( it can be expensive if u want to buy already done ones), same with the quiver(very low dps chance so you dont have to).
I dont know if u know how to craft better bow, but the method i did to make mine

Quality it with perfect fossils(to 30 if u have currency or 26%+), then spam with Corroded+Jagged+ either Suddering(blocks mana mods) or Serrated fossil(higher chance to get attack mods). If it gives nice mods just fix it with harvest crafting.
Last edited by ard7 on Aug 12, 2020, 4:46:06 AM
what pantheon do u use??
"
ard7 wrote:
"
mehtan77 wrote:

Hi , loving the build so far. I have 9 ex budget, what should be my upgrade order ?

Upgrade Your bow since it has only 227 pDPS, change the rings for the steel rings for flat phys to attacks( it can be expensive if u want to buy already done ones), same with the quiver(very low dps chance so you dont have to).
I dont know if u know how to craft better bow, but the method i did to make mine

Quality it with perfect fossils(to 30 if u have currency or 26%+), then spam with Corroded+Jagged+ either Suddering(blocks mana mods) or Serrated fossil(higher chance to get attack mods). If it gives nice mods just fix it with harvest crafting.


Can you explain how this build works? For example: what auras do I use?

In a boss fight what is the combo? I’ve completed the build and I’m level 81 but I’m confused on the boss killing aspect and what auras are supposed to be up.
Spoiler
"
Oucho wrote:
"
ard7 wrote:
"
mehtan77 wrote:

Hi , loving the build so far. I have 9 ex budget, what should be my upgrade order ?

Upgrade Your bow since it has only 227 pDPS, change the rings for the steel rings for flat phys to attacks( it can be expensive if u want to buy already done ones), same with the quiver(very low dps chance so you dont have to).
I dont know if u know how to craft better bow, but the method i did to make mine

Quality it with perfect fossils(to 30 if u have currency or 26%+), then spam with Corroded+Jagged+ either Suddering(blocks mana mods) or Serrated fossil(higher chance to get attack mods). If it gives nice mods just fix it with harvest crafting.


Can you explain how this build works? For example: what auras do I use?

In a boss fight what is the combo? I’ve completed the build and I’m level 81 but I’m confused on the boss killing aspect and what auras are supposed to be up.


Your main auras are Malevolence, Flesh and Stone(Sand stance for mapping, Blood for bossing) and War Banner. Use Snipe and get 5-6 stacks of it ( it boosts bleed from puncture) hit the boss, then use Ensnaring Arrow so they bleed out faster or either use ensnaring arrow then use Snipe depends on fight.
hello,

started leveling this build yesterday, I made about 200ex this league and wanted to dump it into a final build. I bought a 450+ pdps bow with bleeding you inflict 25% faster, 100% more damage mod and increased damage with bleeding for only 24ex. The downside, i need over 200 dex to use it, i am currently level 58, i can use the bow at level 68, but i only have 97 dex, and i also need a lot of INT as well. this build is extremely starved for attribute requirements. Your PoB is way under the attribute requirements at the level 70 tree, so can i really not use much gear until level 90+?

also, i am having a really hard time with mana, once i have malevolence, war banner and flesh and stone up, i only have a little mana left and one shot of split arrow i use all of my mana, so i have to use praxis rings, how/when will i be ablke to not have to use praxis rings?

pls help

thanks
...
Last edited by OmegaPeePeeClap on Aug 19, 2020, 8:23:41 AM
"
hello,

started leveling this build yesterday, I made about 200ex this league and wanted to dump it into a final build. I bought a 450+ pdps bow with bleeding you inflict 25% faster, 100% more damage mod and increased damage with bleeding for only 24ex. The downside, i need over 200 dex to use it, i am currently level 58, i can use the bow at level 68, but i only have 97 dex, and i also need a lot of INT as well. this build is extremely starved for attribute requirements. Your PoB is way under the attribute requirements at the level 70 tree, so can i really not use much gear until level 90+?

also, i am having a really hard time with mana, once i have malevolence, war banner and flesh and stone up, i only have a little mana left and one shot of split arrow i use all of my mana, so i have to use praxis rings, how/when will i be ablke to not have to use praxis rings?

pls help

thanks

you bought wrong base, citadel bow req 185 dex thats why its used here. To make it up you need to find an item with high dex + other stats for fill hp/resists, id go for high dex boots with hp,ms,open prefix(for cannot be fromzen qol) and some resistance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info