🌟🌟[3.12] Aura Stacking 60Mil. DPS, CI >12.8k ES - 90/90/90 Res.🌟🌟 UPDATED for HEIST

This build is an alternative to the 5K ES LL variants of this build, which is more true to the 3.10 nature due to it being way tankier while still dealing insane amounts of damage. If you are looking for an immortal build to farm t17 100% delirium maps - this is the one.

Update 3.12
Due to changes to the tree we can no longer access glancing blows in a meaningful way. It is possible to use it in Standard with a legacy lethal pride with Kiloava and 1% rmr!
Additionally the build got buffed for standard since the changes to vitality give more ES regen than current % value! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirus "Showcase":
https://streamable.com/edsdm9

Conquerer's:
Baran:https://streamable.com/mzrydl
Drox:https://streamable.com/ao6enf

Delve 1k Showcases:
Ahuatotli, the Blind: https://streamable.com/82o9v3
Kurgal, the Blackblooded: https://streamable.com/tmmr5p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic 3.11 League POB:https://pastebin.com/62ab9Nbj

Optimized for Standard POB:https://pastebin.com/8KTU1xzM

Gear:
My gear is currently still being optimized, but its quite min-maxed. The most important part are the iLvl84 Aura Effect Clusters with 6 nodes. A single small node grants you the following bonuses. With 6 Jewels that totals in 30 nodes, which results in 480 flat ES, 300 Int, 8.1% life regen and 240 Aura Effect.

Additionally using two Medium Cluster jewels with Purposeful Harbinger instead of maximum ES can be very beneficial if you run 2+ heralds.

3.11 League Gear:
Spoiler

Budget Variant:
All my corruptions are already quite high end. You can leave out most corruptions on gear except the -1 reduced mana jewels. If you are not able to obtain ilvl84 cluster you can use lower level ones and roll them for 25% Effect, T2 ES, T2 Int and T2 Life regen. Having i84 Cluster is a big upgrade, since with 35% effect you gain 2% additional aura effect on each small node, which totals 60% aura effect.
Headhunter is not mandatory! - You can use Torrents Reclamation

Jewels:

Standard Gear:
Spoiler

Jewels:

No longer possible in 3.12!
Another notable difference is the usage of Thread of Hope to reach Glancing blows. With a 5% es recovery on block shield this provides us with insane defences, since we reach 75%/72% block, with the use of clusters and gear choices.

Crafting: (3.11 Harvest Methods)
Spoiler

There are only 3 rare pieces of gear, that you can easily craft through harvest.

Boots:

These boots can easily be crafted, by merging a redeemer and hunter boots base of your choice. I happen to hit these exact boots with the woke orb and added aspect of the avian. If you are not that fortunate it's no problem. You simply alt regal into T1 ES and T1 Movespeed. You then Augment crit twice to gain Elusive and Tailwind. Add Aspect - done.

Amulet:

This is a bit trickier. You want to merge shaper spellblock with redeemer mana reduced and get a removable/craftable third suffix. You then add/remove life for Vitality. This is necessary since spellblock and reduced mana can't be obtained from harvest craft. Afterwards you remove/add defence for T1 ES and slam speed for guaranteed movespeed. Craft ES from Bench and you're done.

Shield:

The shield can also very easily be crafted with Harvest. You use an awakener orb to combine Socketed Gems have 15% reduced reservation from hunter and T1 Spellblock from shaper - make sure its "of shaping" and not "bulkward" they have the same rolls! - if you end up with removeable/craftable prefixes and an open/removable suffix you aug defence twice. 3-5% es recovery on block suffix is guaranteed, afterwards you can reroll for a high flat roll and either slam or benchcraft es. I also augmented lightning since I aimed to hit +1 lightning gems, but I hit T1 lightning damage before, so I kept that.

Crafting: (3.12 Heist)
There are only 3 rare pieces of gear, which were very easy to craft with harvest. Sadly GGG decided those methods won’t be added to the core game thus we need alternatives to the items used in 3.11.

Boots:

To craft similarly good boots in heist you want elusive/tailwind. Afterwards you annul all other mods if you don’t hit other good prefixes. You then multimod cannot be frozen and ms&cannot be chilled. As last Suffix add aspect of the avian.

Amulet:

For an easier and more heist friendly version you combine vitality (shaper) and reduced mana reserved (redeemer) with an awakener orb. If you have an open suffix and prefix you craft suffixes cannot be changed and scour. Then you multimod %es and either flat es or projectile speed/damage. The open prefix can be slammed with Leo in research.

Shield:

Getting a good shield will arguably be the hardest task. You should first try your luck by combining spellblock (shaper) and reduced mana reserved (hunter). If your result is bad you are best of spamming single dense fossils on your shield until you get high es and mana reserved. Getting this exact shield will be nearly impossible. Another option could be using a unique shield like prism guardian.

Jewels:
Crafting the aforementioned jewels won’t be as easy as with harvest. You will still need 7-9 medium cluster jewels with increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills. These jewels need to have 6 nodes - having less then 6 wastes a lot of stats as mentioned above. The current leagues crafting method to get similar jewels is as follows (very expensive!)
Obtain base jewel (ilvl 84, 6 nodes)
Roll with alterations for t1 (6-8) intelligence and t1 (35%) increased effect of small passives
Use an imprint beast (craicic chimeral) to imprint the magic jewel
Use an orb of regal (optional: Leo in research / exalt)
If you fail to hit t1 (10-12) energy shield prefix use the imprint and try again
(note: this can easily take 100 imprints per jewel!)
It is not that important to get the life regen suffix, but if you want that one too you have to Leo/exalt slam.

Update 3.12
Due to the Jewels being super rare in Standard (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/3dqyRWZs5) and almost impossible to craft in future leagues we set up a mirror service for the best synthesized jewel out there:

Check out https://forbiddentrove.com/jewels/ for more infos!

If you have questions regarding the build - feel free to message me on discord. jix @ discord.gg/tftrove

Aura Stacking Guide: /view-thread/2913007
Last edited by Jix_91 on Sep 23, 2020, 3:26:20 PM
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2020, 6:37:30 PM
reserved.
I really love the fact in the POB you list the item prices, but at the same time ;) One day, one day I am gonna build one of these, when I can have 500 exalts to fk around ;)
What are your thoughts on arc vs spark?
Super cool build. Very similar to the LL Winter Orb making 100M dps , you dropped some damage to improve the tankyness, very nice.
However I’m a bit sceptic on your map clearing ability, would be great to see some mapping video to gauge movement and clearing. Explode + Winter Orb would definitely be doable on your build. That’s the great stuff on aura stacking build, you can more or less use any main skill)
Very well done mate!
"
Adeaz wrote:
What are your thoughts on arc vs spark?

Spark has great clearing, while arc is great for bossdmg - sirus is very annoying with spark due to the big arena
"
Baygon_Rouge wrote:
Super cool build. Very similar to the LL Winter Orb making 100M dps , you dropped some damage to improve the tankyness, very nice.
However I’m a bit sceptic on your map clearing ability, would be great to see some mapping video to gauge movement and clearing. Explode + Winter Orb would definitely be doable on your build. That’s the great stuff on aura stacking build, you can more or less use any main skill)
Very well done mate!

I use shield charge with is insanely fast with all the ats you get from necro ascendancy - clearspeed is very strong with spark - you cast once and clear the screen basically :)
Gearing upp and leveling this build. For the weapon, what kinda influence would you recomend for budget?
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Gearing upp and leveling this build. For the weapon, what kinda influence would you recomend for budget?

You cannot influence Synthesised items. Nebulis is also VERY, VERY required.
is this possible on 200ex budget. i saw nebulis a for like half my budget

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info