SOLVED - PS4 - Map plan's visibility changes after switching areas

I have changed the topic title, for I encounter something weird in POE.

FIRST when I was in a map and left it, and then returned, the map's plan (which is what you see pressing the down arrow on the pad) became completely visible.

It happened whenever I changed areas, so if I was in a map, and I visited a Vaal side area, or played a Zana quest map etc. portalling out and in revealed a map's plan entirely.

Here's a video to show that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXms0hyLHpA

NOW I encounter the total opposite ????? If I switch areas, all progression made in a map is gone entirely when calling a map's plan.

Here's a video to show that:
https://youtu.be/T0nDyyXesEs

It becomes much harder now to play the game, for each and every change of maps resets the map's plan, so if I portal, visit a Vaal area, or worse die, I have to find out where I have been all over again. That's BORING >.<

Kill me.

Shoot me.

Sigh.
Last edited by Myrallin on Sep 12, 2020, 12:25:06 PM
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2020, 4:36:39 PM

"NOW I encounter the total opposite ????? If I switch areas, all progression made in a map is gone entirely when calling a map's plan."

I'm experiencing the same bug on X Box One X, seems to have started with the launch of Harvest league on the consoles.
"
gummisaur wrote:

I'm experiencing the same bug on X Box One X, seems to have started with the launch of Harvest league on the consoles.

Don't get this wrong gummi, but YAAY! I'm not the only one! The bug still exists after the latest patch: revisiting a map hides the entire map's plan, regardless previous visits!
Last edited by Myrallin on Aug 3, 2020, 8:16:00 AM
I had the same issue, the revealed map seemed cool for a bit until I couldn't remember where I'd been. The one now of it removing it all is way worse tho.

Thanks for beating me to it.

It was kinda neat to see some of the shaders for the walls that don't exist. Kinda sad I missed my chance to reroll and speed run with clairvoyance, shoulda woulda, coulda.
One starts to wonder how some players suffer from this bug and others don't? Wish someone had a solution, for GGG doesn't seem to have one at this point, otherwise they would have given advice already, wouldn't they?
Still bugged. FYI.
Solved after latest patch, ty!
Last edited by Myrallin on Sep 12, 2020, 12:23:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info