|3.11.1d Patch Notes
- Areas in the Labyrinth created by Gifts, Tributes or Dedications to the Goddess for which instances have previously been opened and then timed out will no longer grant items or experience when re-entered. This previously applied to all Labyrinth difficulties.
- Cultists in the Lookout Map boss room can no longer have the Fractured nemesis modifier.
- Ballista Totems no longer play surge effects.
- Fixed a rare bug where multiple uses of a Harvest crafting option could be consumed from a single crafting action.
- Fixed a bug preventing autoplanting of Harvest seeds from the Seed Stockpile if the seeds were item level 86 or higher.
- Fixed a bug where the Sacred Ashes degeneration could persist after the Avatar of the Grove encounter was completed.
- Fixed a bug where some Zana mission variations weren't offered as options. The "Single Portal" variation will remain permanently disabled and will not be offered as an option.
- Fixed a rare bug where you could not access some encounters which branched off of Niko's Mineshaft.
- Fixed a bug where monsters created by skills were included in Warcry power calculations.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Redeemer-influenced Boots from being able to roll Attack Dodge and Spell Dodge modifiers together.
- Fixed a bug where Burtok, Conjurer of Bones' projectiles originated from his target, rather than himself.
- Fixed a bug allowing Mother of the Hive in the Strange Sinkhole vaal side area to spawn far more Sand Spitters than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Solaris Sky Beam skill didn't scale correctly with area of effect modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Ballista Totems that used Power Siphon could cause performance loss after they had expired.
- Fixed three instance crashes.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot.
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2020, 6:29:07 AM