Ps4 has the worst loot ever!!

I have been playing this game since synthesis league. I play for several hours a day almost every day and I have NEVER once found a mirror or a headhunter. I have played several builds and even tried a quantity build to up the amount of exalts I find and the results were very similar. I would get an exalt drop every 4 days or so and I'm currently level 88 in harvest and have NOT got 1 exalt drop lol how am I supposed to get the gear I need to beat these crazy bosses and fun end game gameplay? Am I doing something wrong here please help!!!!
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2020, 11:26:54 AM
You don't need any crazy gear to do endgame.
Perception is reality.
The drops in this game are RNG based. If you play this game expecting this to drop or that to drop, you are going to frustrate yourself to no end. I've been playing since 2012 and this is literally the only game I play (freaking electronic crack this game is) and I've not had a mirror drop. I got my first Shavs drop seven years after it was introduced to the game. I've not had a Biscos or Mjolner drop yet either, but that is the way it is in a RNG based game. You're not doing anything wrong that's just the way it is. Some get the drops and some don't.

How you're going to the currency to buy the gear you want/need? Some will probably say you have to run juiced maps. You have to use sextants, scarabs, frags and other methods to get higher quantity rolls on your maps. I'm sure there are guides you can find on the best way to do that.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
I agree 100% with what you said!! The only way to get the gear i need to run those crazy maps is to buy currency and thats not fun..why is it that pc players can make 10ex a day and i can make 1 ex a day? Plus the ammount of lag when I run crazy juiced maps..don't get me wrong I have had decent drops before but they need to fix the loot drops before I go figure out where to buy currency from (never) lol
"
fazlez1 wrote:

How you're going to the currency to buy the gear you want/need? Some will probably say you have to run juiced maps. You have to use sextants, scarabs, frags and other methods to get higher quantity rolls on your maps. I'm sure there are guides you can find on the best way to do that.

this is a huge issue within the game , as you end up spending a bunch of time rolling and rolling , and for people who not have alot of time to play this can result in not playing at all.

i simply alch and go , not very efficient for currency but atleast i can play the game.

i would love if the game could cut drops by 99% and just drop better quality of gear. higher tier areas should have a higher minimum tier of rolls for items.

as for the OP , i have played several years and never once had a mirror drop. Also , headhunter can not drop outside of a specific type of instance as it is league specific. The game is based around farming and picking up only good currency then trading for the ones who hit the slot machine right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info