Problems with new stashes

Hi,
I needed some room to remove a ton of warlords stuff so... From my standard charac, let's buy 6 premium stashes : surprise, not a single one more apparently. I disconnect from the standard charac then re-log : nothing seems to have changed except several stashes turn to green,as if they were new but in fact they are normally named and a previous, removed content is in these "green" stashes.

Big doubt. I realised I didn't check if I got enough credit before my "purchase". I was quite sure the whole process was good but maybe nothing really happened, who knows, it's early in the morning. Need some coffee. Thinking perhaps I made some mistake, I buy another 200 credits and another bundle of 6 premiums. Then again, more green stashes, full and named !

Let's disconnect then re-log but this time... on my Harvest charac and shazaam ! 12 new green stashes with numbers on them (btw 6 useless and bought for nothing...).

Not only it costs me credits for nothing (ik, not really nothing since I got 6 unwanted stashes somewhere) but leaving and re-enter bring me no solution. I didn't need more stashes for Harvest league but for organizing standard charac...

Some help, please ? Thanx a lot.
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2020, 8:27:52 AM
If you can please email us at support@grindinggear.com then we may be able to look into this issue further for you.
"
IdahoAD wrote:
Hi,
I needed some room to remove a ton of warlords stuff so... From my standard charac, let's buy 6 premium stashes : surprise, not a single one more apparently. I disconnect from the standard charac then re-log : nothing seems to have changed except several stashes turn to green,as if they were new but in fact they are normally named and a previous, removed content is in these "green" stashes.

Big doubt. I realised I didn't check if I got enough credit before my "purchase". I was quite sure the whole process was good but maybe nothing really happened, who knows, it's early in the morning. Need some coffee. Thinking perhaps I made some mistake, I buy another 200 credits and another bundle of 6 premiums. Then again, more green stashes, full and named !

Let's disconnect then re-log but this time... on my Harvest charac and shazaam ! 12 new green stashes with numbers on them (btw 6 useless and bought for nothing...).

Not only it costs me credits for nothing (ik, not really nothing since I got 6 unwanted stashes somewhere) but leaving and re-enter bring me no solution. I didn't need more stashes for Harvest league but for organizing standard charac...

Some help, please ? Thanx a lot.

When you but premium stash tabs then either removed-only tabs are "upgraded" to premium stash tabs or exisiting stahs tabs are upgraded to Premium.
That's how it works and have always worked this way.
Ok thank you.
you are most welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info