People threatening GGG to quit playing if Harvest doesn't go core

So this the 2nd league where I stopped playing really early on and the first time where I spent time reading through the discussion and feedback forums.

Are these threads where people threaten to quit if something doesn't go core normal?
Last edited by magicdownunder on Aug 8, 2020, 3:01:53 AM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2020, 12:38:40 PM
People threaten to quit every league, due to one reason or another. Its something you learn to ignore because those same people are back every league and threatening to quit again.
"
Nubman wrote:
People threaten to quit every league, due to one reason or another. Its something you learn to ignore because those same people are back every league and threatening to quit again.

Sums it up nicely.
[quote="Michael_GGG"]However because we're reasonable people we decided against extending RNG into account bans.[/quote]
Bird lover of Wraeclast
nah much easier to not play trash leagues.
Turning players into payers.

Imagine making excuses for a billion dollar company that will never recognize you as anything else but a future open wallet.

Chapter: XVIII/Part II.
If the current crafting options are allowed to go core it will forever change/ruin POE. It's gone overboard, the drops are secondary now, crafting is way too powerful now for the effort required.

They had the perfect balance of crafting flexibility and balance but they just kept adding and adding and adding.That and it takes away/diminishes trading and trading currency.

"perfect balance"... that's hilarious.
"
That and it takes away/diminishes trading and trading currency.
This sounds amazing actually.
I mean the crafting options didn't practically change anything about progression in PoE, instead it just gave you more to dick around with after you've finished all the content.

Realistically trading always has been the best way to progress in this game and Harvest didn't change that. Harvest tried but it didn't go hard enough.
"
j33bus wrote:
I mean the crafting options didn't practically change anything about progression in PoE, instead it just gave you more to dick around with after you've finished all the content.

Realistically trading always has been the best way to progress in this game and Harvest didn't change that. Harvest tried but it didn't go hard enough.
I was able to get a lot of my gear to prepare to do all of the content by using Harvest, so I don't agree that it is a "after you already do all of the content" thing. If anything it was backwards for me, harvest let me make a character to do content and it was trading that I did to make a "okay I did everything I wanted time to make a fun build to play around with" character afterward.
"
Are these threads where people threaten to quit if something doesn't go core normal?

You should see the threads when they change the icd on procs like CoC or Mjolnir. Those are the biggest quit threads I remember.

But yeah people threaten to quit over anything and everything, that's par for the course around here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info