People threatening GGG to quit playing if Harvest doesn't go core

"
j33bus wrote:
I mean the crafting options didn't practically change anything about progression in PoE, instead it just gave you more to dick around with after you've finished all the content.

Realistically trading always has been the best way to progress in this game and Harvest didn't change that. Harvest tried but it didn't go hard enough.

The "trade a map for another of the same tier favoring those not yet discovered" made filling in the atlas trivial.
Nothing makes me want to play poe less like everyone being geared in full t1 items.

When a good portion of the playerbase is very close to the best potential gear you can get in the game, what is left?

You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
stevich wrote:
Nothing makes me want to play poe less like everyone being geared in full t1 items.

When a good portion of the playerbase is very close to the best potential gear you can get in the game, what is left?

It's good to see someone actually acknowledge how strong Harvest crafting is, which most refuse to do.
"
stevich wrote:

It isn't so much about other players. I really don't care what other players do.
It's more about items completely losing their story or journey behind them. Items having absolutely no value on the market anymore or not having any weight to them.
This flat out doesn't work in a game that is built around items were even the currency is an item and not gold.

The only reason why I'm still playing this league is because fractured delirious maps are a thing. Imagine spending 3exalts per map and getting more than twice of the investment back.
"
stevich wrote:

Why does it matter to you that I have finally gotten all my ducks in a row via the garden bench and can do end game content? Are you 100% dependent on income from sirus carries and 5-ways?
"How do you lure the Elder to the centre of the Atlas?"
"A box trap with some candy should do the trick"
Seriously who’s gonna quit that hasn’t already? Lol

Garden is the greatest failure in game history.
:(
The garden isn't all that great but the crafting should be the direction this game takes. I've enjoyed crafting a ton this league something that I could never enjoy any other league and I don't have a single mirror tier item. I don't expect the league to go core, but I do hope it doesn't take them years to implement some of the crafting mechanics.

"
crunkatog wrote:

Why does it matter to you that I have finally gotten all my ducks in a row via the garden bench and can do end game content? Are you 100% dependent on income from sirus carries and 5-ways?

Why can't you learn to play the game without Garden like everyone else before you?

Harvest was a fun temp league mechanic- but that's all it should ever be. A temp league mechanic. Harvest going core would destroy the delicate economy GGG has worked so hard to build- and it would invalidate Standard forever. I know most people don't care about Standard, but I do- and there won't be a game left for me if Harvest goes core.

I would be fine with parts of Harvest going core, like the targeted exalts- but the targeted divines and especially the targeted anuls have to go.
Harvest league = roll back to 3.10 and bring back eternal orb

PoE fixed, community happy, even gardeners.
:(
Its a jungle out there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info