New league please :D

"
Mreik wrote:
Why do these spam threads not get deleted?
Is it the amount of supporter packs you need to buy?

It doesnt hurt.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Harvest isn't a wonderful league, it isn't fun and it is a micromanagement nightmare. But, you can craft good stuff and you will likely learn a lot about bases, skill tags and affix's.

If you (or anyone else) want's something to do in the next month and you are getting the itch to play.......go for it. As per usual the league post patches and post thousands of instructional videos is now playable and OK. The key to enjoy Harvest IMO is to set your expectations before you start so you don't spend the first week saying to yourself "what? what? why? come on man!".....
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Aug 12, 2020, 11:36:42 AM
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
I_NO wrote:
40/40 isn't good substance anymore :( /walrus

Totally agree since 40/40 in HC is same as in SC. :-)
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
I gave it a week and switched to standard.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Why would you not play this league? unless you already craft/get OP gear then i guess this league is just std for you

Also i still havnt finished 1 item with harvest crafting :D
"
I_NO wrote:
"
NexiieQT wrote:
Go and play Harvest, like you didn't even get a single achievement out of it. Give it a fair try.

NU! /sticks tongue out

You have the right idea hun.
“I WANT A NEW LEAGUE NOW! LIKE PRIME DELIVERY -2 NOW !!!!!
:(
"
emulatin wrote:
Harvest OMEGALUL

#1 Trash League

If it was from 40/36/28 achievements player, would agree.... But its from 4....
You didn't even try....
Pure melee 3.7 skeleton build.
Uber elder kill - youtu.be/RyAeNLMUCc0
My fastest Hydra kill - youtu.be/QfzDDRtec4I
My fastest Chimera kill - youtu.be/sT69uZVFVlw
You don't need to play too much to see if u like a league or not. I played standard after 2 weeks and I'm quite happy: no need to level through acts, plenty of currency/scarabs/frags from past leagues, delving past 1000 (my best was 350ish in delirium), room to improve equipment, clearing stash and selling old stuff for ~40ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info