Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately 120 minutes.
PS4 servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately 120 minutes.

[3.12] 🔥Ultimate Guide to Righteous Fire Templar🔥 From 0 budget starter to All Content simplified.

I've started new character with that build and it's awesome, thanks for that guide bud :D
From one RF lover to another, great guide. Very detailed and from the looks of it, very good on LL High Budget.
Hi !
Sorry for asking but... I'm trying your build and I have a question : from where do you get your "apply an additional curse", to apply 2 curses at the same time with Storm Brand ?

Thanks !
"
Chimnei_Moon wrote:
Hi !
Sorry for asking but... I'm trying your build and I have a question : from where do you get your "apply an additional curse", to apply 2 curses at the same time with Storm Brand ?

Thanks !

Hello, mate! Thanks for your effort, I appreciate it!

I noticed that you are not following the passive tree and tips from <Leveling> section in the Life Inquisitor part and decided to follow my lvl 100 version. Unfortunately, the latter is an endgame build and has an Awakening Curse On Hit lvl5 skill gem, which allows applying the second curse.

Without it, the second curse application could be obtained with the Whispers of Doom passive node here:
Spoiler
lvl 52 skill tree:

At this point, I strongly recommend you to:

1. Check the <Tips> in <Leveling> section first. I described there how it would be great to start, which items (please pay attention at items in <Lvl 21> part) and skills you should get at certain levels, and especially passive trees up to lvl 52.

Also, I mentioned a checklist of things to do at lvl 52.

2. Follow any Budget build instead of endgame one from the respected section and start progressing from them.

3. Pick endgame build only after you're ok with your character and decided to go farther in progression.

No need to rush things, just handle them step-by-step =)

And that's it =)

Please don't mind asking more questions. You're welcome!

By the way, added 1 more build without clusters. It seems we won't have harvest crafting next league, so this one might make some things more simple.
Last edited by monik390 on Aug 16, 2020, 1:15:20 AM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Chimnei_Moon wrote:
Hi !

Thanks !

Hello, mate! Thanks for your effort, I appreciate it!

I noticed that you are not following the passive tree and tips from <Leveling> section in the Life Inquisitor part and decided to follow my lvl 100 version. Unfortunately, the latter is an endgame build and has an Awakening Curse On Hit lvl5 skill gem, which allows applying the second curse.

Thanks a lot for your answer and your tips !

Indeed, I like to do my own way for leveling to try some mechanics. Not opti but still a good way to learn (and I have a lot to learn xD).
Also, I already have an Endgame character, and there is only 1 month until the end of Harvest, so using my currency to try this build directly with jewels is not a real problem.

Thanks again !
Hey! I was just importing the Inquisitor version of this build in PoB and noticed there's no cluster jewel setup in any of them? :)
"
affew wrote:
Hey! I was just importing the Inquisitor version of this build in PoB and noticed there's no cluster jewel setup in any of them? :)

Hello! I answered the same question on the previous page, but out of all life Inquisitor pob builds, only clusterless and budget builds don't have cluster jewels in pob.

I just checked them all once again, everything is fine for me. So if you are sure you imported right build and there are no clusters active, just tap them manually, and please be sure you are using POB Community Fork version. That's how I see any of those builds from links:

Spoiler
Last edited by monik390 on Aug 16, 2020, 10:44:50 PM
Ops sorry must have missed that on the previous page..

Alright, probably did something wrong then, ty mate!
Do you have any plans to update the crafting sections so they aren't Harvest specific? The build is interesting but to be quite honest in a new league this guide is worthless with "harvest" specific crafting sections as harvest isn't going core, and the jewels themselves for example are going to be quite expensive at league start, especially considering harvest crafting is off the table.
Hey! Ive been running this build and im having great fun (Life Inquisitor).
I am very prone to dieing tho. Lvl 80 at the moment and res-capped. Still i get one-shot once or twice every map. Sitting at 5.4k hp at the moment.

What am i missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info