Catarina fight always crashes

Third time in a row this has happened and the portals are always gone once I log back in. This game is complete and utter trash. It crashes so much that it's starting to become extremely frustrating playing it (crashes AT LEAST a half dozen times every time I play). I have supported this game monetarily and was going to continue doing so... not anymore. Not until you fix your unstable garbage trash game.
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2020, 11:13:24 PM
Xbox player here:

Can confirm me similar experience. My friend and I went to do the Catarina fight in my game saturday. When i loaded into the encounter and my mate joined me we started fighting catarina and the whole game insta-black-screened and kicked us both back to xbox dashboard. We loaded back in and I took our 3rd portal and the game froze and made the irritating droning buzz noise and again found myself back at the dashboard. I tried again and took the 4th portal with exact same result. So i let my mate take the 5th and he cleared the first part of the fight so i joined once the portal to the second level was open. We cleared that then as soon as the final boss encounter's dialogue had stopped and the fight started the game crashed and kicked both of us out.

Weeks of my investigation down the pan. What an absolute joke. Proper fuming.
I am also constantly crashing on catarina fight(xbox).I cannot finish the fight. crashed on all 6 portals. It seems like it was happening on one particular attack that she was using. I don't know which one because it crashes as soon as she starts the animation.
X
Last edited by Atheris_Green on Aug 19, 2020, 7:11:28 PM
Just ran into the same thing. First two times it happened was on the first encounter. After restarting my Xbox, was able to make it through to the second encounter, only to have it freeze up for a third time. Seriously frustrating after spending all that time to get there.
Yep, same issues here. Weeks of investigations down the drain. Crashed out 6 times, all portals are gone without a single death. It really sucks, I have been a supporter of this game for awhile and love playing, but this is super frustrating.
I've had this happen a lot. The cause of the crash from what I've noticed, is when she says "Mortal" and places an X shaped attack on the floor. After that, there is an instant crash back to the home screen.
I play on xbox 1s, my game is fully updated.
It crashes on first phase of catarina everytime. It sounds like audio buggs out, really loud buzzing, then black screen.i play Hc so not sure if there an error msg. I have to force close game to try to live.
My gamer tag is X3rra. Didnt think to do vid or ss,now im dead and cant if i wanted to. Going to push it on standard and see if i can make one but be awhile lol, only done HC.

I have the same issue with third phase of izaru on uber lab only. Same buzzing and black screen.

I have a fiber optic, wired connection. Not on WiFi, i play late so usually after 8pm on texas server. Also live in Tx.

Both bosses i was champion using dash and Split arrow.if you need more info let me know
I've just tried my 2nd Catarina fight in 1 week and in both times it crashed in the beginning of the fight, all portals were gone in both instances.
This game has become very frustrating because of the constant crashes and there's definitely an issue with this fight in particular, it's infuriating how GGG completely ignores these very serious problems.
I'm on PS4.
"
hardcore23569 wrote:
I play on xbox 1s, my game is fully updated.
It crashes on first phase of catarina everytime. It sounds like audio buggs out, really loud buzzing, then black screen.i play Hc so not sure if there an error msg. I have to force close game to try to live.
My gamer tag is X3rra. Didnt think to do vid or ss,now im dead and cant if i wanted to. Going to push it on standard and see if i can make one but be awhile lol, only done HC.

I have the same issue with third phase of izaru on uber lab only. Same buzzing and black screen.

I have a fiber optic, wired connection. Not on WiFi, i play late so usually after 8pm on texas server. Also live in Tx.

Both bosses i was champion using dash and Split arrow.if you need more info let me know

Yah it does make it crash..... Turnign off the sound effects actually helsp with the crashing a bit. Kind of sucjs turnign off all the sound but less crashes is better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info