Chris Wilson has found a long term solution for Standard League

Like it or not, Harvest mechanical can instantly revive Standard League.

a place for someone to create what he wanted.

Last edited by SoFastx on Aug 10, 2020, 8:10:32 AM
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2020, 7:13:17 PM
why? harvest is just a cheaper way to craft but in standard everyone is rich so they dont need a cheap way, they can just use currency.
also the garden mechanic is pure cancer,i rather spend double or even triple the currency for an item as long as i dont have to touch the garden
Last edited by Exxxiled665 on Aug 10, 2020, 8:16:47 AM
"
Exxxiled665 wrote:
why? harvest is just a cheaper way to craft but in standard everyone is rich so they dont need a cheap way, they can just use currency.
also the garden mechanic is pure cancer,i rather spend double or even triple the currency for an item as long as i dont have to touch the garden

+1 to garden = cancer
garden is absolutely obnoxious
"
Exxxiled665 wrote:

I highly doubt that. I play standard only and I am far from rich, even by league standards. I'd say a good percentage of standard players are casuals with limited play time who can't keep up with league schedules and still want to play endgame content and that kind of player won't be rich most of the time unless he started way back.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
"
Exxxiled665 wrote:

I highly doubt that. I play standard only and I am far from rich,

i meant ppl who play the leagues because after each league all the currency goes to standard. i didnt specify because i didnt think there were ppl here who just play standard
Last edited by Exxxiled665 on Aug 10, 2020, 9:36:28 AM
Why do people think that IF Harvest goes core that it will be anything like it is in the league? It won't! It will be like other league mechanics that went core, in that it appears far less frequently. Chris as already said that IF it went core, the ease of crafting higher tier crafts will be made drastically more difficult.

Do they need to take what they heave learned from the mechanic and build a better crafting mechanic? Absolutely. However the method used in Harvest would not be very good, especially for casuals, with the highly reduced rate that it would have.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Last edited by DS_Deadman on Aug 10, 2020, 10:00:54 AM
Harvest is definitely gave more deterministic and access of crafting.

Else Standard remains as death.
Doesn't solve any of the complaints most people have against Standard... in fact it makes a few of them worse. I don't get your logic as to how this would help.

Most people's complaint about Standard is that access to good items is too easy, and this just makes it easier.
If Chris could have it all his way, everyone would be playing HC and Standard probably wouldn't exist at all. Regardless, reviving Standard is nowhere on their agenda heh.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info