Supporter pack upgrade system - how it works ?

Hello,
i can't find exact rules according to upgrading from points to supporter pack.

In years 2017-2020 i bought 500 points, but only my last purchase on 200 points is counted towards upgrade system.
So how the system works ? It only counts last purchase ?
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2020, 9:12:21 AM
First of all there is a cap of 40% (?) max discount (might be wrong about the percentage)
Second of all, discounts remain active only for purchases made during the current supporter pack deal.

e/g Bob bought 200 points, but was not particularly impressed with the current supporter packs. Bob figured he would wait for a new supporter pack release and use the discount applied by currently purchased points without knowing it only applies to currently active supporter packs. Don't be like Bob, Bob was wrong, because even gift cards and food stamps have expiration dates.
No rest for the wicked.
Hey CptOmen, users are able to contribute up to 80% of the total cost of a Supporter Pack using previous purchases. These previous purchases need to have been made while the Supporter Pack that you're looking to upgrade to has been available in order to be eligible for use in an upgrade. More information regarding this can be found at https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at support@grindinggear.com if you have any other questions or concerns. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info